Ace Combat 6 soundtrack

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Ace Combat 6 soundtrack

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Ah, can anyone, eherm, lend me a hand in, uh, finding and... err... listening to the soundtrack of Ace Combat 6?

I got one, but it's incomplete and I'd rather like to get the mega-orchestral awesome song from the final mission.

Thanks, mangs :)
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

*cough* I want to acquire it *cough* :P
Last edited by Shroom Man 777 on 2008-06-21 03:55pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Starglider
Miles Dyson

Post by Starglider »

Thank you for reminding me how much the AC6 soundtrack sucked, compared to AC4/5/0.

Most of it is reasonable for game music, but not really up to (high) AC standards. But the last level is just sucky, boring depressing stuff compared to the three previous finales, all of which were utterly awesome (in their own way).

Witness;
AC4 'Megalith'
AC0 'Zero'
AC5 'Unsung War'

The last one is particularly fun on my moderately insane sound system.

P.S. After 30 hours or so of playtime I finally have all the single-player achievements on AC-6, but I'm not bothering with all the online ones.
*cough* I want to download it *cough* Razz
I thought you weren't supposed to ask about that stuff on this board. Come on, ten seconds on a search engine should answer this question.
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

for the unsung war, I prefer this version
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Vanas
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vanas »

Chandelier's theme was bizarrely fitting. As one of my friends put it, it is the choir from the Cathedral of Killing You.

The best of AC6's music was, IMO, Liberation of Gracemeria, with it's predecessor Invasion of Gracemeria jsut below it.

Unsung War is still the best ending score of all time though.
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.