Watch the World Dance with Matt.

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Vehrec
Jedi Council Member

Watch the World Dance with Matt.

Post by Vehrec »

So apparently, this guy Matt was semi-internet famous a while back for a trip he did around the world, doing a funny little dance. And people emailed him, and he went on another world tour and danced with them. I've found it kinda inspirational.

http://www.vimeo.com/1211060
ImageCommander of the MFS Darwinian Selection Method (sexual)
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

cool, that cut to the Korean DMZ was funny.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

That was one of the most awesome and touching things I ever saw. I fucking noticed that I had tears in my eye (that might be sweat, but I don't think so). Hat's off to all the guys.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
Hawkwings
Sith Devotee

Post by Hawkwings »

Awesome. I wonder how he got money for the travel, and permission to go to some of those places (Like the zero-g airplane over Nellis).
Vendetta wrote:Richard Gatling was a pioneer in US national healthcare. On discovering that most soldiers during the American Civil War were dying of disease rather than gunshots, he turned his mind to, rather than providing better sanitary conditions and medical care for troops, creating a machine to make sure they got shot faster.
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

Why did you link to some shitty video site when everything's on his homepage?
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

I wonder how he got money for the travel, and permission to go to some of those places (Like the zero-g airplane over Nellis).
He has a sponsor.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.