Motivational Posters

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Ohma
Jedi Knight

Post by Ohma »

That author is AMAZING!

Check out these other work of theirs:

Desert Bus Ride 1: A Romance Story and for Ladies
Description: Important people drive the bus in the Desert Bus game WHICH DOVE NOT HAVE CATEGORY

DEVIL MAY CRY: THe CRYING OF THE DEMON

DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON
Description: Digimon fights with robot for great justice

DIGIMON SAVEZ THE WROLD!!1111
Description: Digimon makes the peace of the wrold and saves from evil!
Oh, Mister Darcy! <3
We're ALL Devo!
GALE-Force: Guardians of Space!
"Rarr! Rargharghiss!" -Gorn
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Crossroads Inc. wrote:
darthbob88 wrote:
Dark Flame wrote:The Harpoon one was great! I also liked the Moonwalk one, but it was posted earlier in the thread.

Does anybody know the name of the game from Inevitability? I know I've played it...
Skifree. I forget just how old it is, but I got hooked on computing around the same time, so it's old. Wikipedia.
Skifree is one of the most amazing games of all time... and there is no escapping the yeti, he will hunt you dewvoure you, there is NO ESCAPE!
You know, if you can manage to ski long enough, you'll reach the beginning of the slope again. Yes, I've done it. Yes, it's hard.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Okay, that balsa one is awesome.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Rekkon wrote:
Oni Koneko Damien wrote:<snip>Kittens</snip>
Alternate image:
It's sad that I can tell at a glance that the one on the left is probably a regular German-SS guy, who served on the Russian Front, and is probably there to train the other two, who are members of the 'Handschar' Regiment, and the one on the far right appears to have served in the Crimea; and this picture takes place somewhere in Yugoslavia.

Dear God, Shep must be my long-lost brother. :?
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
TC Pilot
Jedi Council Member

Post by TC Pilot »

Is that a grenade next to the kitten....?
"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."

"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

TC Pilot wrote:Is that a grenade next to the kitten....?
It's a Model 39 Eihandgranate. However because the picture is uncolored it could be a simple signal grenade, an explosive grenade, a smoke grenade or a illumination grenade.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Mr Bean wrote:
It's a Model 39 Eihandgranate. However because the picture is uncolored it could be a simple signal grenade, an explosive grenade, a smoke grenade or a illumination grenade.
Does it matter? Either way it's gonna be kitty splatter. :lol:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Hawkwings
Sith Devotee

Post by Hawkwings »

Does anyone have that old picture of a bunch of American soldiers in Iraq playing with a little remote controlled truck with a grenade in its bed?
Vendetta wrote:Richard Gatling was a pioneer in US national healthcare. On discovering that most soldiers during the American Civil War were dying of disease rather than gunshots, he turned his mind to, rather than providing better sanitary conditions and medical care for troops, creating a machine to make sure they got shot faster.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

havokeff wrote:
Mr Bean wrote:
Does it matter? Either way it's gonna be kitty splatter. :lol:
you have it wrong the communist detanee cat is going to take out all those SS guys with his grenade.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Kanastrous
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kanastrous »

Or maybe they were part of that program to stick grenades to kittens and train them to run under Russian tanks.
I find myself endlessly fascinated by your career - Stark, in a fit of Nerd-Validation, November 3, 2011
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
tim31
Sith Devotee

Post by tim31 »

lol, opsec doesn't apply to fanfiction. -Aaron

PRFYNAFBTFC
CAPTAIN OF MFS SAMMY HAGAR
ImageImage
Hawkwings
Sith Devotee

Post by Hawkwings »

That one was rather easy, actually
Vendetta wrote:Richard Gatling was a pioneer in US national healthcare. On discovering that most soldiers during the American Civil War were dying of disease rather than gunshots, he turned his mind to, rather than providing better sanitary conditions and medical care for troops, creating a machine to make sure they got shot faster.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

I just couldn't resist.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

To be fair to that particular soldier he is wearing the old 3 color desert camo which means that the picture in question predates Army Strong.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Why the hell is meatless more expensive than pork? :lol:
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Rogue 9 wrote:
Why the hell is meatless more expensive than pork? :lol:
Because the junk food industry is heavily subsidized by Uncle Sam, while healthier things aren't. The owners of the restaurant are just aping the trend.
Image Image
Pulp Hero
Jedi Master

Post by Pulp Hero »

I can never love you because I'm just thirty squirrels in a mansuit."

"Ah, good ol' Popeye. Punching ghosts until they explode."[/b]-Internet Webguy

"It was cut because an Army Ordnance panel determined that a weapon that kills an enemy soldier 10 times before he hits the ground was a waste of resources, so they scaled it back to only kill him 3 times."-Anon, on the cancellation of the Army's multi-kill vehicle.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

The Spartan wrote:To be fair to that particular soldier he is wearing the old 3 color desert camo which means that the picture in question predates Army Strong.
Yes, and he's probably already walked ten miles with the damn thing. And any number of other "to be fair" type things could certainly be said about the soldier in question.

But that's not the point now is it?
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Pulp Hero
Jedi Master

Post by Pulp Hero »

"It was cut because an Army Ordnance panel determined that a weapon that kills an enemy soldier 10 times before he hits the ground was a waste of resources, so they scaled it back to only kill him 3 times."-Anon, on the cancellation of the Army's multi-kill vehicle.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Is that jackson pollack?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Pulp Hero
Jedi Master

Post by Pulp Hero »

It's Rockwell, hence- pwnage.

Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician