havokeff is drawing (NSFW)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Very cool. I'm loving the crisp drawing filled with such great amounts of detail. Are you working on these in color too?
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

That Conan one is just Epic :D . (Although the codpiece needs some adjusting, you have a problem adjusting angles in a lot of your pictures to best show/angle lower genatalia)
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Feil
Jedi Council Member

Post by Feil »

Loving the Superman pic. Who would have thought that Superman would have a personality beyond Generic Good Guy?
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Thanks for all the good words everyone. :D

Some new stuff. This one is the Praetorian as he watched the invasion of Normandy. If you know about his character, which YOU SHOULD, you know that he has existed since the Roman Empire was at it's height, and that over the centuries, he has developed a non interference rule after several failed earlier attempts at solving problems between nations.

Here he watches in anguish as millions of more of his world are about to die.
I may do another version of this with a more dynamic view of the beach landing.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Naked Wonder Woman. I think I hit a good balance of the strength I like to draw in her and her femininity in this one. Feedback wanted.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

A quick Cat-Woman.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

The White Assassin. She doesn't speak. She just kills. She wears a cross and a set of blank dogtags. She uses custom made all white weapons. That's all anyone knows about her.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

OH NOES SAN FRANCISCO! LOOK OUT!! :lol:
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Another Cyborg Girl. Maybe a little too cluttered.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

TheMuffinKing
I was going to try to ink and color a few, but honestly all I can color with are colored pencils and that takes fucking forever.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Catwoman is perfect

Wonderwoman... something's off with her face. Angles are wrong, or there's too many shadows, or soemthing. Her lips seem too big too. Too Jolie-Botox-fatlip-ugly.

I'm not even sure what's going on with the Cyborg-girl, so yeah.. too cluttered.

Praetorian would work with a better view of the beach. Maybe from the German position, looking down on it? Something that shows us more of what he's crying over.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Coiler
Jedi Knight

Post by Coiler »

For the Praetorian picture, you need a view of the beach that doesn't look like a bunch of squares and rectangles in the distance. Other than that, all very good.
Visitor of five museum ships.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Mmmm... something's off with Wonder Woman, but that doesn't stop her from looking hot.

White Assassin... woah. Is that a camel toe? Or is the wind blowing her clothes in such a way that we can see her clit?

Cyborg girl is hot. But, her background (another cyborg) makes it hard to distinguish stuff. She is standing on one foot, yes?
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

havokeff wrote:TheMuffinKing
I was going to try to ink and color a few, but honestly all I can color with are colored pencils and that takes fucking forever.
I feel for you, after not having colored anything in over a year, it really is very difficult for me to even get started. Enough comiserating, keep up the excellent drawings!

PS: Can you draw Galactus eating a planet like a sandwich?
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Apart from her lips, I think your Wonder Woman works well Hav. She does looks strong and defined, witohut it being ridiculous. While the background doesn't serve him to well, I think that's a great picture of the Praetorian. I didn't know he had a helmet (though it should have been obvious). :)

I like your rendition of Catwoman, even if it was quick. I like the goggles. I like the White Assassin's design, even though it the outfit is both too tight and too loose. :lol: And yeah, the cyborg chick picture is too cluttered; primarily have the big guy cyborg there. That said, the fact that her plate mail push-up is bolted directly into her tits makes it something of a turn-off. :wink:

Galactus has the best hat ever.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

I would "do" Wonder Woman.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

Would you mind if I managed to slap one of these onto a shirt for my birthday?
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

For some reason Galactus' pose makes me think of him as a rock star.

"Hey SanFran! Are ready to ROCK to the hip new sound of Silver Surfer and the World Eaters? I can't hear you! I said ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?"
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Zablorg
Nope. Go for it. Just post it so I can see it.

Crazedwraith
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Just a few to add.
I found .05 red lead for one of my clicker pencils. DOPE! I didn't know what the fuck to do with it though, so I drew Dare Devil. Maybe a Hell Boy is coming. :D
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Snow King. Mostly just trying to work on backgrounds.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

OK, these next three are all for The Wench's Batman Fanfic ... READ IT!!

This is Nightingale. Her own character. She is a new crime fighter in Gotham under the tutelage of The Batman, only she had a VERY dark secret.
It is a black leather costume. The piping is dark red and the Nightingale on her chest is purple. She is a blond. I tried to do a color version, but apparently I suck with colored pencils now.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Uh oh. Little Nightingale is in trouble... and in love? :wtf:
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Someone has had a change of heart and knows someones little secret. :twisted:
Read it... REEEEEAD IT!!!! Link
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

These are awesome. Lovely legs!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!