Highway Geyser

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Enola Straight
Jedi Knight

Highway Geyser

Post by Enola Straight »

Masochist to Sadist: "Hurt me."
Sadist to Masochist: "No."
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Apparently that was in Calgary. Figures, city spews enough shit already. :wink:
XXXI
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

How the hell did that happen?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Either a broken main, or someone flushed. Either way, it was NOT that driver's day.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Phantasee wrote:Apparently that was in Calgary. Figures, city spews enough shit already. :wink:
Says the guy from the city with no skyline, whose main street is the size of one of our boulevards, doesn't have any right-angle intersections as the designers were drunk at the time, and features shitty rumbling one-way bridges. Not to mention that the overall appearance of the residential areas at night-time is exactly like that of Calgary, having been directly stolen - only during the day does the overall dirty appearance of the surroundings reveal that one is in fact in Edmonton. :P
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Its a venting storm system and a faulty lid.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

someone divided by Zero!
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
Phantasee

Post by Phantasee »

YT300000 wrote:
Phantasee wrote:Apparently that was in Calgary. Figures, city spews enough shit already. :wink:
Says the guy from the city with no skyline, whose main street is the size of one of our boulevards, doesn't have any right-angle intersections as the designers were drunk at the time, and features shitty rumbling one-way bridges. Not to mention that the overall appearance of the residential areas at night-time is exactly like that of Calgary, having been directly stolen - only during the day does the overall dirty appearance of the surroundings reveal that one is in fact in Edmonton. :P
I could go through the effort of pointing out every lie and deliberate misrepresentation in your post, but we both know it's not worth the trouble; you're a Calgarian, after all. Still jealous after all these years that you didn't get to be the Capital, eh? :P

PS: And no skyline? That's maybe because of the beautiful river valley that you guys wish you had? And which main street are you talking about?

And you take that back about the High Level Bridge, motherfucker. You just wish you had a wicked bridge to turn into a waterfall.
XXXI
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Phantasee wrote:I could go through the effort of pointing out every lie and deliberate misrepresentation in your post, but we both know it's not worth the trouble;
You're right, then we'd also have to mention how shockingly bad the roadworks and resultant delays are (even by Calgary standards, where it's pretty atrocious), and the generally polluted smell of the city. :)
Phantasee wrote:you're a Calgarian, after all. Still jealous after all these years that you didn't get to be the Capital, eh? :P

PS: And no skyline? That's maybe because of the beautiful river valley that you guys wish you had? And which main street are you talking about?

And you take that back about the High Level Bridge, motherfucker. You just wish you had a wicked bridge to turn into a waterfall.
While the actual Legislature building is lovely, I'm not too hot about it's contents, feel free to keep them. :wink:

Clearly you've never gone canoing on the Bow River, and appreciated the cleaner air. Or compared the surprisingly claustrophobic Whyte Avenue to 17th Avenue. And admit it: there's not a person in the world who has crossed that bridge and managed to go back without becoming utterly lost and circling for 15 minutes.

Oh, and your mall is disappointing, I was expecting far more from the biggest mall in North America - it's barely 3 times the size of our completely average Chinook Center, and all the girls are a notch less attractive. Although the pirate ship is pretty sweet, and everything is cheaper than over here.

But these are really minor quibbles in the grand scheme of things, and we can always stand united in not being Toronto. :lol:
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Phantasee

Post by Phantasee »

XXXI