So my daughter is turning One....

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Kodiak
Jedi Master

So my daughter is turning One....

Post by Kodiak »

And I'm putting together a dvd of pictures/movies to show at her party. I need some suggestions for songs. No suggestion will be refused! :)
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP
Captain of the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags - Est vicis pro nonnullus suscito vir

"Are you an idiot? What demand do you think there is for aircraft carriers that aren't government?" - Captain Chewbacca

"I keep my eighteen wives in wonderfully appointed villas by bringing the underwear of god to the heathens. They will come to know God through well protected goodies." - Gandalf

"There is no such thing as being too righteous to understand." - Darth Wong
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Wild thing?
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:Wild thing?
It's on the list, but we're going in a bit of a different direction. I honestly already had the song but can't find a good video for it :(
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP
Captain of the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags - Est vicis pro nonnullus suscito vir

"Are you an idiot? What demand do you think there is for aircraft carriers that aren't government?" - Captain Chewbacca

"I keep my eighteen wives in wonderfully appointed villas by bringing the underwear of god to the heathens. They will come to know God through well protected goodies." - Gandalf

"There is no such thing as being too righteous to understand." - Darth Wong
Napoleon the Clown
Jedi Council Member

Re: So my daughter is turning One....

Post by Napoleon the Clown »

Kodiak wrote:And I'm putting together a dvd of pictures/movies to show at her party. I need some suggestions for songs. No suggestion will be refused! :)
"Closer" by Nine Inch Nails! :P

"If I Could" as performed by either Gladys Knight or Ray Charles. Both beautiful renditions of a fantastic song, and I'd imagine that it portrays the kind of message you'd want to give your daughter.
Sig images are for people who aren't fucking lazy.
Joker
Youngling

Post by Joker »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:Wild thing?
Funny and WRONG! :D

"Dance with my father" by Luther V.