space battle

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

ReinnResauq
Padawan Learner

Post by ReinnResauq »

Bug on windshield? Not likely. You're forgetting that kinetic energy has no effect on Star Trek ships. Same with lasers, ion weaponry, radiation, the Force, turbolasers, lightsabres, slingshots, swords, hearts, stars, and horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows, and me red balloons.

*Shakes suddenly* Whoa, I just channelled Graham Kennedy. Gotta learn to control that.
The gift of Superman is the same in his universe as ours. It's not about his powers, his costume, his persona, it's about the using the gifts he has to help people. We all have gifts too, maybe we can't leap tall buildings in a single bound, but maybe we're good with math, maybe we're charming. We can use our gifts -whatever they are- to help people. We just need to make that choice. And Superman shows us that it's possible.
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

ReinnResauq wrote:Bug on windshield? Not likely. You're forgetting that kinetic energy has no effect on Star Trek ships. Same with lasers, ion weaponry, radiation, the Force, turbolasers, lightsabres, slingshots, swords, hearts, stars, and horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows, and me red balloons.

*Shakes suddenly* Whoa, I just channelled Graham Kennedy. Gotta learn to control that.
:lol:
And you may ask yourself, 'Where does that highway go to?'

Brotherhood of the Monkey - First Monkey|Justice League - Daredevil|Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Eisenhower Mug Knight (13 Conan Pts.)|SD.Net Chroniclers|HAB
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Darth Wong wrote:.

We are the Borg. Resistance is fu- SEISMIC CHARGE DETONATION!
You REALLY like those things don't you?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est