The Wench and Havokeff got married! Then Honeymooned! 56k NO

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Schuyler Colfax
Jedi Master

Post by Schuyler Colfax »

Dark Flame wrote:
Crayz9000 wrote:Congratulations, guys! Welcome to the club (it seems to be growing a bit faster than the AYVB, amusingly...)
That's because we don't do so well with the whole reproduction thing...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Permission to sig please.

Congrats Jenn & Hav.
Hit it once for me Hav.
Get some
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

havokeff wrote:Thanks to everyone! Jenn got married too, so don't forget to congratulate her as well. :wink:
You don't get it, bro. We're congratulating you for getting married to Jenn, but we have to pity the Wench for marrying an oaf like you. :P
XXXI
Korvan
Jedi Master

Post by Korvan »

Congrats you two! Looked like a beautiful spot for a wedding. Also have the say your minister has the best hair style ever!
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Honeymoon Pics!! WOO HOO!!! I know you have all been waiting. :D

Walking sucks... ESPECIALLY in other countries. Taking a rest on London Bridge.

Tower Of London... I think. Jenn says this is where the King that killed all his wives, killed all his wives. And a Lego tour ship.

Giant British Glass Vibrator.

My Babycakeses in front of New London Bridge. It is in London.

Myself in front of New London Bridge.

Jenn in her natural habitat.

Jenn enjoying a breeze and being pretty.

"I wish I married someone with a bigger penis and more money." :D

Trying out the macro setting on the camera.

Wonder Twin powers... ACTIVATE!!

I can't believe you Limeys let me get this close. :lol: Just after the changing of the guard.

Some Irish(?) dude being very badass and heroric.

Proper SUV. :wink:

Fendi London. Where Jenn bought her $2500 purse. :roll: It's the second from the left on the far left on the top shelf.

Fucking CHRISTMAS WORLD!! The English truly are superior. :D

Jenn in Pickle Square.

Myself in Pickle Square waiting to kick Dr. Who's ass and get a yummy steak. Is that a proper TARDIS?

The English have weird tastes in food.

The Wench with a naked sailor chick out side our flat in Trinity Square.

Myself, molesting the naked sailor chick. She is in TFC now. :lol:

And thus ends the London pictures.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Then we entered and conquered France. After, I had a cappuccino.

Jenn also enjoying some coffee. Off screen.

Obligatory ET pics.

Then the damned thing turned blue and started blinking like a fucking Christmas tree on coke and meth. What. The. Fuck. France. Over.

So we went to the Louvre on Tuesday. The Louvre is closed on Tuesdays. What. The. Fuck. France. Over. Clean that place on your own time damnit! :evil: We took these before we realized it was closed.

So the Louvre was closed, but all the shops and stores around it underground were open, we went down there. The French are very good at lining up pointy objects.

The Arc de we got our asses handed to us again... er... I mean Triumph. I was going to goose step through it, but I thought they might still be sore about that, :twisted:

I poke fun, but in all seriousness, I had a great time and so did Jenn. I think it was about as perfect a couple of weeks that two people could ask for. The English and French were all pretty awesome. Actually the only douches we seemed to see were scattered other Americans. :D

I loved London's skyline and the way they mix ultra modern buildings right in with the old stuff. The French seemed to want to keep everything old, even the new buildings. Granted we only went to London and Paris so I don't know if these philosophies hold true throughout both countries.

Now the important part... The women. :D

London has a steady stream of high 7s and low 8s, of the tall leggy blond persuasion with some brunettes scattered in.
Paris has the mid to high 8s through 10s, which is understandable with the amount of fashion that pours through there, but they are much fewer and farther between and there is a steep drop off down to 6s and 5s with not much in between.

The winner? London. They had the small handfull of redheads that I saw. :wink: I'm guessing because of the constant fucking of the Irish and Scottish from back in the day. Although, one could get in quite a bit of trouble in Paris... LOTS of eye contact going on there. :wink:

Both cities are VERY fashion conscious. In that aspect, they are very much like L.A., which is probably the most fashion conscious (shallow) city on the planet. However, they seem to pull it off without the pretense that L.A. has.

All in all, it was an AWESOME time. I would very much like to go back to both cities and hope that we do. Kudos to you Londoners, and yes, even you Paris Frenchies. Thank you for the great honeymoon.

P.S. I had the BEST french fries EVAR in, duh, France. :D
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Looks like you had a good time. I feel compelled to point out that that was a phonebox however, not a police box. :P Also, $2500 purse?! What was that, like £15? :o I wouldn't be doing with that shit.

Final question: will you feel compelled to correct people who say British cuisine sucks, now?
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

congrats, my brother spent his entire week in france and got there just in time for the 60th aniversary of "The longest Day" he's got a blow up of his wife at the beach, large enough that you can see the gull that's just a blur in the 8"x10" version

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Darth Nostril
Jedi Knight

Post by Darth Nostril »

Glad you enjoyed London and kudos to London for making a good show of itself.
havokeff wrote: Tower Of London... I think. Jenn says this is where the King that killed all his wives, killed all his wives. And a Lego tour ship.
It's where all the traitors and people the assorted kings & queens didn't like the look of wound up before getting their heads chopped off.
After the Civil War part one it's where King Charles the First wound up imprisoned, after Civil War part deux a few years later (instigated by good ole Charlie via encoded messages) it's where he got his head chopped off as a message pour encourage les autres from Cromwell.

As for the Lego ship .... you got me there.
Someone must have thought it was a good idea.
So I stare wistfully at the Lightning for a couple of minutes. Two missiles, sharply raked razor-thin wings, a huge, pregnant belly full of fuel, and the two screamingly powerful engines that once rammed it from a cold start to a thousand miles per hour in under a minute. Life would be so much easier if our adverseries could be dealt with by supersonic death on wings - but alas, Human resources aren't so easily defeated.

Imperial Battleship, halt the flow of time!

My weird shit NSFW
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

I can't come to Oakland now because I'm only going to try to steal you away from Jenn, Havok. My broluv for you is too deep.
XXXI
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

That's a really nice honeymoon you had there, Hav.

But you really didn't need to see the Eiffel Tower. :twisted:
Jupiter Oak Evolution!