V:tM - New Orleans by Night

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Oberleutnant
Jedi Council Member

Post by Oberleutnant »

Mark S wrote:"You died you say?" But wasn't he of one of these clans? "But another vampire turned you, right?"
Aren't we a bit intrusive? Hah, no wonder - he's Caitiff!

"Yes... My sire, Sergei Ivanovitch who is a former Russian noble, embraced me a moment after my death. The number of Kindred in Europe, especially in the former Soviet Union, is a lot lower than what it is here in the States. The few-numbered Ventrue in Russia were occasionally looking for any prospering business, regardless of their non-aristocratic herigate. But as I said, I would rather leave this matter here."
"Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Armand paused for a moment and looked at the back of the Malk. walking in front of him. Had he just read his mind? He had heard of vampires that could do that. Perhaps he had just got lucky with his Malkavian rantings. "Something nice to have fun. And without Giovanni," said Dachlan beside him. "What's being going on with the Geovanni?"Armand asked,"I noticed there seemed to be some bad blood at the meeting, and you've just suggested we avoid them. What happened? Someone die?"
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

2000AD wrote:Armand paused for a moment and looked at the back of the Malk. walking in front of him. Had he just read his mind? He had heard of vampires that could do that. Perhaps he had just got lucky with his Malkavian rantings. "Something nice to have fun. And without Giovanni," said Dachlan beside him. "What's being going on with the Geovanni?"Armand asked,"I noticed there seemed to be some bad blood at the meeting, and you've just suggested we avoid them. What happened? Someone die?"
"No one died," Dachlan shook his head. "Only some pathetic upstart New World rabble Giovanni had the insolence to pursue me and question me. If the situation wasn't as complicated as it is, I'd killed him then and there..."
He draw a deep breath before speaking again.
"And about the Tremere. They will help. I made sure of that."
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

"Good to know that the Suicide Band is not alone then" said Armand. "If you don't mind me asking why is the situation so complicated? Is it to do with this Mithras person?"
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Colin nodded in satisfaction, realizing it was infact Dachlan. Listening to the Malk banter, he wasn't to surprised by the banter that seemed to make no sense, but in some strange way did, he had a malk friend somewhere around town, and only hoped he'd manage to keep out of this for his own good.

"I don't think we can expect too much help even from the Tremere, this is a political game after all, and so far we are on the loosing side, we aren't gonna have to many eager allies running to our banner."

After the russian finished his story he decided to speak up. "My life story is pretty short, I've only been one of you guys for five years. I was in the military before I was turned, one of the best in demolitions in the entire east coast before my 'unfortunate explosives accident', at least thats what the military said." Colin smirked beneath his scarves, this next part would no doubt upset many of the nobler blooded Kindred here. "I was turned by a Caitiff, yeah, I know who my lineage is, not only that but it was the princes idea that I be made, he was interested in what a second generation Caitiff would be like. He got me, no real inherited faults. I was his behind the scenes man, taking out his opposition. Then the Giovanni of my city decided they'd had enough. They brought around a coup, killed my sire, killed my prince, and almost killed me. I ran away, after killing a few, and ended up here, where I've been keeping a pretty low profile. But now it's time for revenge, and I have no doubt that there are a few Giovanni around here that know of me and my exploits in Albany. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm one of their real targets. I'll be surprised if my home is still standing by the time I get home."
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

I nodded slowly at the Russian's reply. He seemed a little put out but I couldn't have cared less. I had heard what I needed to and it didn't make me happy. I still hadn't found another like me. Another that had been turned like me. I cursed myself and the rage that had brought me to this so long ago.

I listened with some interest as Colin shared his tale and Devries arrived to share his findings. One point struck me in the younger one's story though. Why would that prince think he would be any different than any other? He would have the traits of the one who made him and they would have the traits of their master. Just because the grand-daddy wasn't known, why would he think there would be anything different?

I let the question die as I followed the crowd and tried to imagine life in the twenty-first century. Everything so easy and practically handed to you, so many diseases wiped out, so few infant deaths. These young ones had had so many choices in their lives and now they were all gone. Now their only choice was vampire.
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
"The best part of 'believe' is the lie."
It's always the quiet ones.
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

"Well, since you all seem to be in for a little stry telling, I can give mine," Dachlan said thoughtfully. "Born and died in London, and afterwards traveled with my sire. After about a hundred years, came back to London, and built myself a power base there. Then my sire was killed in a vicious attack on one of our chantries and died. I was instructed to investigate, and I left London for a while to find those responsible. Among other things..." He let his voice trail off...
"That is a very short 'me', but it should suffice."
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

"My story's pretty short." said Armand "I was a student at Leeds University. Took a shortcut down an alley one night and everything goes black. Wake up and i'm a vampire. Left England quickly and came over here. Got into some trouble in NYC so i left there and got kicked out of a couple of other places as well. Wound up here."
Hammerman! Hammer!
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

"Hardly seems a likely story," said Michael coldly. "Wake up in an alley. Right."
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

"I only said i got attacked in an alley. I can't rmember where i woke up." said Armand. "The first hint i got that i had become a vampire was when i almost got burned to death the next morning!"
Hammerman! Hammer!
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

2000AD wrote:"I only said i got attacked in an alley. I can't rmember where i woke up." said Armand. "The first hint i got that i had become a vampire was when i almost got burned to death the next morning!"
"Wow," I said matter-of-factly. "That's pretty rough, Kid. I remember wanting to look at the sun again a couple of times. I could never bring myself to try though."

I let out a short, half-hearted laugh. "You started in the wrong place at the wrong time. Looks like you might just end that way too.

"So you were still in school too, huh," I changed the subject. "There's so much to learn now-a-days. But then, we were a little more specialized back in my day."
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

*looks around the pub and shudders*.........*thinking to himself*~ great vampires...I still can`t believe they exist.Well just go with the flow~*smirks*~ course I was also this suprised when I heard about Kitty Hawk~
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Mark S wrote:"Wow," I said matter-of-factly. "That's pretty rough, Kid. I remember wanting to look at the sun again a couple of times. I could never bring myself to try though."
"How quaint," Dachlan sneered. "Why the sun when the darkness is so much sweeter and mysterious? I prefer to walk in shadows, enshrouded in darkness..."
His face split in an evil grin.
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

Dahak wrote:"How quaint," Dachlan sneered. "Why the sun when the darkness is so much sweeter and mysterious? I prefer to walk in shadows, enshrouded in darkness..."
His face split in an evil grin.
"I suppose the shadows serve their purpose. I guess they've been good to me," I replied. "I've happily watched a few things from the shadows. Vain vampires warring against each other in the night, peasants rising up to drag them screaming into the sun, more of the proud who thought they could rule the humans burning in the fires of the Inquisition, I had a good laugh at that one by the way, and finally someone waking up and realizing that maybe it would be a better idea to stay in the shadows. I watched it all, silently and safely. Yeah, shadows are good. But it doesn't stop me from wanting to see the sun again."

I paused to regard DeVries and the others. "I guess you just knew what you were getting into a little better than I did."
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Anna concidered going to the Brujah, but the summoning had stopped. Perhaps Alec was taking care of everything. There was just one place for her to go. The Eye of Horrus.

She pulled into her private garage in the back of the establishment. Exiting the car, she moved to the back door and entered the bar. There were still a few holes in the bar itself and a few of the support beams, but it looked more normal. Her sword still hung above the mirror on the bar. Hm, I may need to take that down and start wearing it again, she thought.

She smiled at the bartender and he handed her a highball glass of vodka. "Thanks," she said softly. She sat in her corner chair and watched the people.
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Gale looks up and sees Anna~well well welll looked what the bat drug in.What is she doing here~

he keeps looking at her knowing she should spot him soon.~this should be fun...*smirk* at least she isn`t part of the game~
Black Mage,

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Her eyes traveled around the bar. She saw a few regulars and was glad that they hadn't been frightened away. Looking along the bar, she saw several people sitting there. One was looking right at her. His face seemed too familiar.

Downing the rest of her vodka she stood and moved to stand beside him. "Do I know you?"
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Chicago three years ago you came to me about a medieval tapestry
Black Mage,

2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

<< Would it be possible for this to be nominated for GSDA's? (next year of course)>>
Hammerman! Hammer!
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

"Yes, the one with the Inquisiton on it. But..." She began to remember her time in Chicago. The man who had swept her off her feet. She had to defend herself then, but he could never have...
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist

Post by Typhonis 1 »

we went back to my place for some fun and well you were hungry and you "necked" me* he places emphasis on necked*

So my question for you is this.Are you what I think you are?
Black Mage,

Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Jack strode into the Eye of Horus and quietly slipped in amng the crowd, he had been quiet ever since the revelation of the Giovanni plans and their possible rebellion. He had been deep in thought concerning the coming conflict, frankly their chances were far from good and it had sent him into a bout of silent contemplation that he was sure many of the other kindred took as rudeness or disinterest in their plight.

When he left Oswald's, he had stared at his motorcycle for a long while and wondered why he did not just ride away, as his clan was wont to do when trouble arose.

Something inside him did not want to run. Something wanted to finally make a stand.

He finally walked into the Eye, ready to make a stand.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

She grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him towards the back room. "Not a question you want to ask," she said with a growl.

Anna took him upstairs to her loft and tossed him in the door. He slid across the floor and slammed against the couch. "There is no fucking way you could have survived. What are you doing here? I know you aren't a vampire."
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist

Post by Typhonis 1 »

He stands up and glarwes at her*Yes I`m not a vampire and I know that you arent one of my kind .and as how I can survie that *VEG* I heal pretty damn fast lady
Black Mage,

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

"Obviously," she says bearing her teeth at him. "Yes, I am what you think I am. Now, what the hell are you?"