[Fan-Fic] Nameless fic chapter one ***WARNING NASTY FIC***

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

[Fan-Fic] Nameless fic chapter one ***WARNING NASTY FIC***

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Well here's the frist chapter of my name fic that I asked you all to take part in.
There is no realy nasty stuff in this chapter but I put the warning up anways because in floowing chapters there will be some nasty stuff also I am keep each of the chapters short so I don't get to bogged down in writing them so that everyone will be in this fic without to much of a delay.
Anyways on with the show.
Kalei Steiner finished stripping off her clothes and put them in her locker and wrapped a towel around her slender and well defined body.

Kalei saw that she was the only one in the woman's shower room of the FBI's Paranormal Investigations Division or PID base that was completely underground and about a mile and a half from the FBI's main H.Q..
Kalei put her towel on the metal bar outside of the partitioned off shower stall and turn the shower on.

" Mmm that's so nice. " Kalei thought to herself as she stood under the torrent of hot water that started to help her tied body relax as she began to rub a bar of Irish Spring soap into a large white fuzzy face cloth.

She had just finished her first mission for the FBI/PID only having graduated a week ago from the rigorous training program that would allow her to join the PID, her first case had been to hunt down what appeared to be a band of vampires that where maraudering in the lower slums of NYC leaving a ghastly trail of bodies in there wake.

However it would turn out that the *vampires* where really nothing more then a bunch of teens that had done way too much drugs and had been watching far to many vampire flicks and had gotten in to the vampire sub culture a little to heavily.

Kalei had a wistful smile on her face as she began to scrub the back of her graceful neck as she recalled what her section chef had told her about the PID after the case was dealt with.

" Ninety-nine percent of our case are not supernatural but they are unusual enough to warrant our intervention in dealing with them instead of leaving them to the normal police and or FBI forces."
Director Ralph Wiggum told her after she and her partner had given him there report on the case.
" However it's the one percent that you have to watch out for because from time to time we do encounter things that are not of this mortal realm." he had told them after he had finished debriefing them on there case.

Kalei let out a small chuckle as re lathered the face cloth and began to scrub her near D cup size breasts.
She and her partner had found the nest of *vampires* hiding out in a disused section of New York's sewer system and needless to say that she was in a dire need of a good shower as the look on Wiggum's face told her as he debriefed them.

As Kalei's hands brushed over her nipples she let out a slight gasp as a flash of white light and the sounds of strange voices that played out in her mind for a few seconds after it was over she was left feeling incredibly horny.

Kalei cupped one of her tits and began to kneed it as her other hand with the face cloth glided over her slender and slightly muscular belly towards the well trimmed hedge of auburn pubic hair that surrounded her secret garden of delight as her green eye narrowed into slits as a combination of stinging hot water and her motion of her hands send an arc of pleasure up her spine.

Alas before things could get really steamy in the shower stall there was a loud knock on the shower room door, " Agent Steiner are you in there? " deep voice called out to her.

" Yes I'm here what do you want" was the reply, Agent Nathan Rodgers heard from within the shower room and smiled to himself at the slightly frustrated tone in agent Steiner's voice.
" Get cleaned up and get your shit wired together we have a case, I'll met you out in the motor pool." he called back into the shower room.

" Damm it! " Kalei muttered to herself as her body cried out for the relief that was not going to be had anytime soon and hurrayed to finish her shower.

" I'm so going to kill someone for this. " Kalei muttered to herself as she made her way to the motor pool as other agents filed passed her as they went about there tasks.

" About time you got here Nathan said with a slight smile on his face as he walked over to the driver's side door of the black tricked out black Ford Talon and got in, Kalei jumped into the passenger's side and the two of them drove out of the FBI/PID base via and underground tunnel that was disguised as old concreted over sewer drainage pipe.

" So where are we going? " Kalei asked as she pulled up the collar of her black trench coat as it began to rain.
Nathan saw that out of the corner of his eyes and reached over to nudged the car's heater up a few notches.
" We're going to South Park Colorado." Nathan told her as he flipped on the windshield wipers as the rain started to come down really hard, making visibility almost nil.
" So why are we going there for?" Kalei asked as she listened to the driving rain tapping a ferocious tattoo on the roof of there car.
" There has been an unusual murder that may require our attention." Nathan said as he squinted though the rain slicked windshield so he could see where he was going.

But before Kalei could ask her partner for more details Nathan's cell phone began to ring.

Nathan pulled over to the side of the road and pulled his cell phone out of his pocket, there was no way her was going to risk his life and Kalei's life by trying to talk on the phone and drive at the same time in this stormy weather, " Agent Rodgers here. " Nathan said into his cell phone.

" This is director Wiggum here you will be met by two agents of the CCPI you will work with them on this case they will have more info for you about this case, they will meet you at the murder scene half an hour after you and agent Steiner arrive." Kalei half heard as she saw Nathan's eyes darken slightly as he listened to the director.

" Once you are there you and agent Steiner are secure the murder scene, hopefully the local police have not contaminated the crime scene to badly." Nathan looked out of the corner of his eyes to see the puzzled look on Kalei's face.
" Oh and one more thing be very careful out there, from the info I got from the CCPI this is going to be a really tough case."

Nathan hung up his cell phone after the line went dead and his dark and apprehensive look became more so as he reached to start the car back up.

" Agent Rodgers what was all that about and what is the CCPI? " Kalei asked as they resumed there drive to South Park.

" The CCPI or the Canadian Center for Paranormal Incursions is much like our PID they deal more with the supernatural then we do while we mostly deal with aliens and our more modern day monsters such a mutants and other kinds of oddities that do not belong in the natural world, including the occasional vampire or two the CCPI deal with more of the ghosts, demons and other left over horrors from ages gone by."
Nathan told her as the continued on there way towards South Park.

Kalei was about to make a small joke to help ease the sudden tension she was feeling in her heart but when she saw the odd look of smoldering anger and sorrow in Nathan's stormy blue eyes and kept her peace.

So the two FBI agents drove on towards South Park not known the dark tide that was poised above them, ready to crash down on them nor could they even begin to conceive how radically there lives where going to change within the next few days.

The End
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

First, and pretty good.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

*nods* Niiiiiiiice.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

I didn't really like it...the prose did not seem to flow very well.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Kelly Antilles wrote:*nods* Niiiiiiiice.
Glad you liked it, I like your avatar :)

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:
Thanks. Fits my current mood.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Not bad, but I think another editing pass would have helped.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Kelly Antilles wrote:
LT.Hit-Man wrote:
Oh who got on your bad side?

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:
Kelly Antilles wrote:
LT.Hit-Man wrote: Glad you liked it, I like your avatar :)
Oh who got on your bad side?
My female time of the month.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Cool, feel fry to use my werewolf....

Of course if Quess showed up, pissed off that some teenage pervs had sucessfully summoned HER, instead of a real succubae, their would probably be a need for a quick shower before returning to her master.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Good Work Lt
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
God Emperor
Jedi Knight

Post by God Emperor »

Very good, can't wait for more.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

so far, so good
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

I certainly can't wait to see the next chapter. I hope things settle down enough for him that he can get it written. :)
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Interesting. :)
JADAFETWA
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Thank you for your coments I'll have the next part done in a day or two I hope.