I need some iTunes help

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Qwerty 42
Jedi Council Member

I need some iTunes help

Post by Qwerty 42 »

If someone feels this would be better suited to G&C, feel free to relocate it.

I started to download the Hendrix Voodoo Child collection, but had to leave partway through the download and take my computer with me. I've got the songs I was able to finish downloading, but can't find the ones I froze. Any idea what I could do to find the songs, assuming there's the ability to finish my download?
Image Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know, the piper's calling you to join him
Beowulf
The Patrician

Re: I need some iTunes help

Post by Beowulf »

Qwerty 42 wrote:If someone feels this would be better suited to G&C, feel free to relocate it.

I started to download the Hendrix Voodoo Child collection, but had to leave partway through the download and take my computer with me. I've got the songs I was able to finish downloading, but can't find the ones I froze. Any idea what I could do to find the songs, assuming there's the ability to finish my download?
Try: Store->Check for Available Downloads...?
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Qwerty 42
Jedi Council Member

Re: I need some iTunes help

Post by Qwerty 42 »

Yup, that was it, thanks. I assumed that would be technical downloads for some reason.
Image Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know, the piper's calling you to join him