Havokeff's DCU

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Publius
Jedi Council Member

Re: Havokeff's DCU

Post by Publius »

Excellent work with the shading, and keeping the faces distinctive (although there appears to be a lamentable lack of Spoiler space).
God's in His Heaven, all's right with the world
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

Um, I believe Oracle is the only ex- that counts. He's slept with Huntress too, but it was a one night thing (Huntress tends to get a lot of those....).
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

or misfit space?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Nah bro, I was just saying, there's something off about them. The cleavage shadow at the top shows them to be huge, but then they look like they're joined together by some sort of weird skin stretched over them. Like horror film stuff.

I don't know how to describe it. I love big titties too (I'm the VP Social for BOMB, remember?). I'm just saying something's off with the shading.
XXXI
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Is Spoiler alive again? :roll:

As far as Misfit, I didn't really have any knowledge of her so I didn't include her. I suppose I could add her.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Huntress is such a slut. She dresses like me.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

havokeff wrote:Is Spoiler alive again? :roll:
Yes; it's been retconned within the pages of Robin that Leslie faked her death during "War Games" and that the body buried was that of a Jane Doe who overdosed. She lied to Bats in order to protect Stephanie and Bats now has had his own doubts as to her death, hence why there was no memorial set up in the Batcave.

Not as bad as Jason Todd's resurrection, but in a close second.
The Yosemite Bear

now explain the whole jedi ghost contact with Cassie? (Oh and Stephinie is now evil)

Like hiring a hitman to kill robin evil.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:now explain the whole jedi ghost contact with Cassie? (Oh and Stephinie is now evil)

Like hiring a hitman to kill robin evil.
Indeed; the Bat titles have been going downhill for a while; Detective and Nightwing are the only ones left worth reading.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

havokeff wrote:So? See my previous comment to Phant. If you don't like it, you can always draw your own version with an untorn shirt.
I like it just fine. It just seems...arbitrary, is all. Is that what she wears in the comics?
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

JME2 wrote:Indeed; the Bat titles have been going downhill for a while; Detective and Nightwing are the only ones left worth reading.
They have been driving The Wench crazy. :lol:

Made some edits on the JSA, (whitened some eyes), Titans (altered Donna Troy's cleavage and whitened Raven's eye) and the JLA (moved Batman's head to the left a little and whitened his eyes).
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

It's like they're giving a big "fuck you" to all the fans who wanted Spoiler back or more recognized. "Oh, you want Spoiler back, hrm? Well HERE SHE IS, MOTHER FUCKERS."

I'm never sure whether to like Misfit or hate her.
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
The Yosemite Bear

worse she's related to Black Alice....

Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

havokeff wrote:Titans (altered Donna Troy's cleavage
THANK YOU!

I'm glad you understood what I was saying. I didn't know how to describe it properly.
XXXI
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

"Her titty mash in the middle goes too high." would have sufficed.

I look at these for quite a while drawing and shading them, so I start glossing over the little details. These kinds of things, I like to be pointed out as they are technical mistakes, not like the torn shirt, which is an aesthetic choice on my part. I LIKE BIG BIG TITTIES AND CLEAVAGE DARTH YOSHI! :D
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

JME2 wrote:
Yes; it's been retconned within the pages of Robin that Leslie faked her death during "War Games" and that the body buried was that of a Jane Doe who overdosed. She lied to Bats in order to protect Stephanie and Bats now has had his own doubts as to her death, hence why there was no memorial set up in the Batcave.

So does that mean Leslie Thompkins didn't let her die now? So she can be forgiven? Or did they completely ignore that?

*reads Wikipedia* Huh? How was having her let Spoiler die misogynist? I mean it was a dickish move, and violated any number of ethics (well until the retcon anyway) but misogynist? Did I miss something?
Wikipedia article wrote:After fan outrage about DC's misogynistic portrayal of women, however, this was mended so that Leslie simply helped to fake Stephanie's death and took her to Africa.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
The Yosemite Bear

look up women in refridgerator on the internet.

Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

RogueIce wrote:
JME2 wrote:

So does that mean Leslie Thompkins didn't let her die now? So she can be forgiven? Or did they completely ignore that?

*reads Wikipedia* Huh? How was having her let Spoiler die misogynist? I mean it was a dickish move, and violated any number of ethics (well until the retcon anyway) but misogynist? Did I miss something?
Wikipedia article wrote:After fan outrage about DC's misogynistic portrayal of women, however, this was mended so that Leslie simply helped to fake Stephanie's death and took her to Africa.
Maybe the idjit doing the article was really talking about Willingham, who's viewpoint of women is that they bitchy but horny.

And they've sweeped Thompkins being hated blah blah under the carpet for when they need her again.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

havokeff wrote:
JME2 wrote:Indeed; the Bat titles have been going downhill for a while; Detective and Nightwing are the only ones left worth reading.
They have been driving The Wench crazy. :lol:.
Well, some of them aren't going to be a problem for much longer, according to Newsarama.
Tiriol
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tiriol »

I must say that I love your Spectre. I've always liked something about that character's face (eerie enough for my tastes) and you have done justice to him, as you have done to other characters (I also like your Batman very much).

Extraordinary work, indeed. Excellent quality!
Confiteor Deo omnipotenti; beatae Mariae semper Virgini; beato Michaeli Archangelo; sanctis Apostolis, omnibus sanctis... Tibit Pater, quia peccavi nimis, cogitatione, verbo et opere, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! Kyrie Eleison!

The Imperial Senate (defunct) * Knights Astrum Clades * The Mess
The Yosemite Bear

how about an Endless group pic.

ok, I just want to see Havokeff Death..

please :luv: :luv: :luv:

Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

So this is my first draft of the villains. I'm not sure if I like it or if I should go a different direction with the grouping (Grouped by hero, instead of all together Legion of Doom style). Thoughts?

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

The Lex/Joker interaction is priceless. :D
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Crazedwraith wrote:The Lex/Joker interaction is priceless. :D
Indeed :D .

Brainiac should be "beefier" with more emphasized head elements, and Bizarro looks, well, un-Bizarro like, too clean and smooth.
Everything else is awesome, better than most of the others,
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Bizzaro needs further deformities. Brainiac should be more obviously robotic, or inhuman, or something.

But great job with Luthor's bald head! :D
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!