Would you trust these guys?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Would you trust these guys?

Post by MKSheppard »

"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Re: Would you trust these guys?

Post by Lonestar »

The guy on the left looks disgruntled, yet ludicrously overpaid for his profession.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Adrian Laguna
Sith Marauder

Post by Adrian Laguna »

The tall guy with the glasses and innocent smile is clearly trust worthy. I don't know about the round angry one.
Samuel
Sith Marauder

Post by Samuel »

Are those nukes in the backround? If so, of course I trust you!
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Nuke Delivery systems, anywho.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Don't trust them, not with war rockets; I've been with the one in glasses in the presence of such devices and you could positively feel the plans he had for them...and those plans include YOU!
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Frank Hipper wrote:Don't trust them, not with war rockets; I've been with the one in glasses in the presence of such devices and you could positively feel the plans he had for them...and those plans include YOU!
He was very agitated about the modern art museum being next to the Air & Space, and indicated that he wish he had the ability to "dynamite the whole fucking thing...and expand the size of the A&S".
Coiler
Jedi Knight

Post by Coiler »

This may sound like a dumb question, but:

Just who exactly are these people anyway?
Visitor of five museum ships.
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Go away.
tim31
Sith Devotee

Post by tim31 »

Ignore the smartarse. The one one the left's name is Matt and the one on the right's name is Ryan. They're a comedy duo from Montana.
lol, opsec doesn't apply to fanfiction. -Aaron

PRFYNAFBTFC
CAPTAIN OF MFS SAMMY HAGAR
ImageImage
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Lonestar wrote:He was very agitated about the modern art museum being next to the Air & Space, and indicated that he wish he had the ability to "dynamite the whole fucking thing...and expand the size of the A&S".
Damn straight! *fires up Caterpillar D-9*
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Darth Nostril
Jedi Knight

Post by Darth Nostril »

The short one looks like he keeps body parts in his freezer.
So I stare wistfully at the Lightning for a couple of minutes. Two missiles, sharply raked razor-thin wings, a huge, pregnant belly full of fuel, and the two screamingly powerful engines that once rammed it from a cold start to a thousand miles per hour in under a minute. Life would be so much easier if our adverseries could be dealt with by supersonic death on wings - but alas, Human resources aren't so easily defeated.

Imperial Battleship, halt the flow of time!

My weird shit NSFW
TimothyC
Of Sector 2814

Post by TimothyC »

Frank Hipper wrote:Don't trust them, not with war rockets; I've been with the one in glasses in the presence of such devices and you could positively feel the plans he had for them...and those plans include YOU!

Says the man who slipped off with the tall one into the presidential annex.

So any more pics of Loinstar and Sheppy poo?

Edit: To be honest, Ryan is like a big teddy bear, only I had a really hard time understanding him. Next time I'm bringing paper and a pencil.
"I believe in the future. It is wonderful because it stands on what has been achieved." - Sergei Korolev
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Is that a Ramones shirt? And is that what Lonestar looks like??
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

havokeff wrote:Is that a Ramones shirt? And is that what Lonestar looks like??

No and only when I'm drawing oxygen.
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

No comment about KETCHUP KETCHUP KETCHUP, matt :-P

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Loinstar doesn't look very... loiny.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Nice hair cut, Texas boy.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

I like the look of the guy on the right. He seems sensible and level-headed.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:I like the look of the guy on the right. He seems sensible and level-headed.
He looks like he wants to tear my throat out.
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Lonestar wrote:
He was very agitated about the modern art museum being next to the Air & Space, and indicated that he wish he had the ability to "dynamite the whole fucking thing...and expand the size of the A&S".
For once I agree with...the tall guy with the glasses. That building would look terrible in a North Jersey industrial park; on the National Mall, surrounded by beautiful architecture, it's like a dog turd in the middle of a rose garden.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

I wouldn't let the tall one within 100 AU of me, and pray he can't aim for shit across that kind of distance. The other one? I'd probably give him a pat on the head, he doesn't look like the type to bite.
XXXI
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Well, since you asked, the guy on the left looks like he ought to be wearing a mesh back trucker hat and the tall guy looks pretty fruity and sets off my gaydar. I guess that's why he got along so well with Frank Hipper.
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

RogueIce wrote:Nice hair cut, Texas boy.
You missed the mutton Chops.

Time for a Cute Overload Patented X-Treme Close Up!

tim31
Sith Devotee

Post by tim31 »

Holy shit! Are those standard issue??
lol, opsec doesn't apply to fanfiction. -Aaron

PRFYNAFBTFC
CAPTAIN OF MFS SAMMY HAGAR
ImageImage