********IF YOU WANT TO BE IN MY NEW FIC READ THIS***********

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Name: Kalei Steiner
Sex: Female
Race: Human

Height 5'5
Weight 120 lbs, slender but well defined body.
Hair: auburn
Eyes: deep green

Background: Came from a big family, not rich but well off(upper middle class)
Took biology, chemistry and investagive sciences, wanted to be a cop but after a strange experience with the paranormal, she decied to join the FBI. After passng FBI training, she was approached by the head of the FBI/PID branch due to the high marks she got in training and was asked to join. She said yes for personal reasons.
Personatly: She has a strong personality, having grown up with four brothers, and can defend herself well. Her "paranormal" experience was... interesting to say the least. It has given her a rather different point of view. She uses any means possible to get information.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Revised Character
Eric Haller
Home: Windigo California
Occupation: Werewolf (descendant of either Beowulf or Grendel, were not sure he keeps having flashbacks to that battle), Private "Repairman" (Solves problems, "Fixes" things between the worlds of the Supernatural and the mundane), <Has enough control over his transformation that he can operate indefinatly as an "Enhanced" human (Some regen, enhanced senses, color blindness, eyebrows meet, slightly pointed ears, super human strength/endurance),

Growing up in the "West Coast's answer to Innsmouth" Eric was used to wierd and dangerous things. When he found out that he was a shapeshifter, and started getting tormented by nightly dreams of Vikings, Pillaging, torching settlements, and a insanely furious battle to the death between a viking berzeker and a humaniod beast. Using advice from others he mastered self hypnosis to the point where he could remain in "Glabro" indefinatly. Often cares around a decent amount of weapontry (Pistols, Sawed off shotguns, Chain weapons, and melee weapons)

Note his normal wolfsark is accompanied by hallucinations of things that happened long ago, including human prehistory. (For more WOD speak, Get of Fenris, very HIGH Past life score, with a disadvantage that he's suffers from constant visions of these lives. also possess a "Fair Glabro" merit.)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

some additional gear for my char

A handheld computer that can use any phone plug for IC
in his wallet is the pic plus various ids and his cash
drives a black Prk Avenue with whatever advnced features there re in the fic universe ((IE a head s up display on the windshield runs off electric .diesel is heavy steel consrtruction though))
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:
Soontir C'boath wrote:Soontir C'boath

Age 15- Wants to pilot a plane but have no prior experience to do so. Ambitious and willing to learn.

Cyaround,
Jason
Sorry but I'm going to need more info then that.
Yea I know, I meant to write more but i was caught up in something..i'll write more when i have the time.

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Name: Alexandra (Alex) Wyrsch
Sex: Female
Appearance: strawberry blonde hair, bright green eyes, tall and curvy figure (or however you'd like her to look, should you choose to use her :D ).
Personality: Soft-spoken, sweet, with a very strong will, and although she's very feminine in appearance, she has many male friends and can be a bit of a tomboy at times. She lets only people very close to her see her inner strength. She's very ambitious but is very careful of not stepping on those around her to get where she wants to get; she's always looking out for others. She has a tendency to wear a dreamy, wistful look on her face and slips in and out of her dreamworld quite easily. She's definitely more artsy than scientific, and sometimes feels her way through situations instead of thinking through them logically.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

[quote="Soontir C'boath

Yea I know, I meant to write more but i was caught up in something..i'll write more when i have the time.

Cyaround,
Jason[/quote]

Ok and thanks
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

[quote="Zaia"]
*snip*
No I like the way you set up you charcter this will do just fine.
BTW you are now that last person to be added into this fic now that I have posted the intro.
If anyone else reads this post know that I will not add anyone else to this fic, however if you have all ready posted a charcter before this post I will still make any changes to them if you like or if you need to add something to your charter best to do it soon becuase when the frist chapter comes out there will be no more changes made to the charters.
LT.Hit-Man
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

Name: Snake
ht. 5"11
weight: 180lbs
humanoid, pale skinned, with blue hair. Has mostly a dark mood, and likes to chase space monsters in his personal starship and kill them. Raids underdeveloped worlds, and sells their treasures in the streets of densely populated developed worlds.
US Army Infantry: Follow Me!

Heavy Armor Brigade
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Name: Derylian Nightcloak(assumed name: used to be Damien Denril)
Hieght 6'2"
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair:Black
Eyes:Blue

Derylian an 19 year old college student, has recently discovered that he is capable of bending the energies of the universe to his whim with a mumbled word, and a complicated gesture. In other words he is a mage, and due to his studies a rather powerful one. However, the reaction his powers got from his friends and family was not a possitive one. He was disowned by his entire family, and his friends have left him. This sent him into a downward spiral, feeling alone and depressed. This has caused a sarcastic and cynical attitude toward other people. Those that can see past his wall of sarcasm will notice that he is actualy a very nice person...if they can see pasthis wall of sarcasm
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:
Zaia wrote: *snip*
No I like the way you set up you charcter this will do just fine.
BTW you are now that last person to be added into this fic now that I have posted the intro.
If anyone else reads this post know that I will not add anyone else to this fic, however if you have all ready posted a charcter before this post I will still make any changes to them if you like or if you need to add something to your charter best to do it soon becuase when the frist chapter comes out there will be no more changes made to the charters.
LT.Hit-Man
Oh fardle.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

SolidSnake wrote:.......
Alyrium Denryle wrote:.........
Did either of you notice Hitmans post just above yours stating no one else was going to be added? Or the earlier one in which he sated after the first chapter was posted there would be no additions? The first chapter's been posted for a couple days.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Yeah, I'm still wondering if I made the cut off....

I posted before Zaia....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Sea Skimmer wrote:
SolidSnake wrote:.......
Alyrium Denryle wrote:.........
Did either of you notice Hitmans post just above yours stating no one else was going to be added? Or the earlier one in which he sated after the first chapter was posted there would be no additions? The first chapter's been posted for a couple days.
didnt notice
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Alyrium Denryle wrote: didnt notice
Reading what the author of the fic you wish to be in has to say is generally a good idea
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956