James Bond Fanart (NSFW).

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

James Bond Fanart (NSFW).

Post by Big Orange »

The James Bond franchise has such a varied range in settings and characters, it is a good basis for any kind of creative fan art whether they be unofficial movie posters or Ken Adam style drawings of a villain's lair. We could even do comic book adaptions of Bond movies or Flemming novels. I've already done two drawings of Daniel Craig (Pic 1, Pic 2).
Last edited by Big Orange on 2008-12-03 12:03pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...' - Dr. Evil

'Secondly, I don't see why "income inequality" is a bad thing. Poverty is not an injustice. There is no such thing as causes for poverty, only causes for wealth. Poverty is not a wrong, but taking money from those who have it to equalize incomes is basically theft, which is wrong.' - Typical Randroid

'I think it's gone a little bit wrong.' - The Doctor
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Re: James Bond Fanart.

Post by Big Orange »

OK, here are some sketches inspired by the novel, Dr. No (the 1958 book as opposed to the 1962 movie):

Dr. No.

The Three Blind Mice, the Jamaican henchmen hired by Dr. No.

The Dragon

Honey Ryder.

One of Dr. No's island guards.

Dr. No's mountain stronghold at Crab Key island.

A rough map of what Crab Key probably looks like (not to scale).
'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...' - Dr. Evil

'Secondly, I don't see why "income inequality" is a bad thing. Poverty is not an injustice. There is no such thing as causes for poverty, only causes for wealth. Poverty is not a wrong, but taking money from those who have it to equalize incomes is basically theft, which is wrong.' - Typical Randroid

Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Dude, if you're going to post topless drawings, would you mind labeling it NSFW please?

Edit: Thanks. :)
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

Surlethe wrote:Dude, if you're going to post topless drawings, would you mind labeling it NSFW please?

Edit: Thanks. :)
I thought my beach beauty was too badly drawn to illicit offense. :P

Anyway, here is another drawing of Daniel Craig as James Bond: