Visions of Stargate (Atlantis ed) - NSF56K

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Bladed_Crescent
Jedi Knight

Visions of Stargate (Atlantis ed) - NSF56K

Post by Bladed_Crescent »

Note: I didn't make any of these images - I just collected 'em. All credit to the original artists.

If there's any interest, I'd be willing to do a follow-up post with SG1 involving the Prometheus, Goa'uld and Ori.

"Legends... they whisper of a towering, gleaming city, rising from the ground, its spires harnessing the very power of lightning. Gods lived there, beings of indescribable power, terrible and majestic."
Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

~

"Tales speak of the Ancestors and their limitless power... and their unceasing drive to conquer, to destroy all that was not utterly theirs."

Image Image Image

~

"But were they any better than the darkness that encircled us, than the nameless things that lived within the shadows, eyeing our worlds - mad with hunger and yet kept at bay, drawn to the very fires that would consume them? We cannot say."
Image ImageImage Image

Image Image Image

ImageImage Image Image

~

"You, who claim to be our champions - do you fight for us, as you say? Will you fight, even when the stars are covered with a thin grail of your own blood? Will you stand with us then?"

ImageImage Image ImageImage

Image Image Image

~

"Space itself burns with the war you began and you still cling to the belief that you had no choice? What have you done?"
Image ImageImage Image

Image ImageImage Image

Sugar, snips, spice and screams: What are little girls made of, made of? What are little boys made of, made of?

"...even posthuman tattooed pigmentless sexy killing machines can be vulnerable and need cuddling." - Shroom Man 777
FA Xerrik
Padawan Learner

Re: Visions of Stargate (Atlantis ed) - NSF56K

Post by FA Xerrik »

What's the source for the text? Or is that original writing?
Bladed_Crescent
Jedi Knight

Re: Visions of Stargate (Atlantis ed) - NSF56K

Post by Bladed_Crescent »

It's pure Crescent. Just something I came up with whilst thinking about a grimdark Atlantis.
Sugar, snips, spice and screams: What are little girls made of, made of? What are little boys made of, made of?

"...even posthuman tattooed pigmentless sexy killing machines can be vulnerable and need cuddling." - Shroom Man 777