V:tM - New Orleans by Night

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Depends I am a coledge profesor who is 28 years old,or the truth I am a 1500 year old warrior engaged in a great mellinium spanning game
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

She looked at him, completely confused. "What? That sounds utterly rediculous."
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

OK lets see about 500 ad I was a soldier for a local king.In England that is. nyway I was in a arge battle and a horse soldier managed to run me through with his spear ,bneedles to say I "died".You can imagine my reaction lter to waking up unharmed
Black Mage,

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

"So, you can't die?" She sat down in her chair, legs pulled up under her.
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist

Post by Typhonis 1 »

I can if I loose my head...litterally loose my head but other than that
Black Mage,

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

She nods. "So, what brings you to New Orleans?"
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist

Post by Typhonis 1 »

well for one thing I keep moving around.I dont age so every five years or so I move on .*chuckles*I believe you know how that is Anna.So I sent in a letter and was accepted at Tulane as a professor of Medeval history...given I actuallyy lived THROUGH that mess its easy
Black Mage,

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Looking around at those that were around Colin asked his question. "Should we head to Anna's bar? I know I personally don't feel to safe being in such a hot spot right about now."
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

She chuckled. "Yes, I do, but it's easier to stay in one place when you're only around at night. May I buy to you a drink?"
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Sure*grins*I would like one .So Anna how have you been doing lately? tried knocking over any blood banks or getting old blood that they are going to distroy??
Black Mage,

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

She laughs as she leads him back down to the bar. "Oh no, not at all. And, I'd appreciate it if you'd not talk like that in the bar. There are a lot of norms who frequent."

They reach the bar to find a beer and a vodka awaiting them. "Here," she said handing him the beer. "Now, if there is anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask."
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Same here and by the way if you ever catch me and another going at it with swords please do noit interferre unless you know they are a ...kindred*wink* we have rules to a game my ...group plays
Black Mage,

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

"I guess all who are like us have rules." She sat down and looked around the room. She spotted the Gangrel Jack by the door. "Ah, if you will excuse me."

She moved towards him, noticing the stern look on his face. "Is there a problem, Jack?"
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist

Post by Typhonis 1 »

*I sip the beer watching Anna*
Black Mage,

Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

2000AD wrote:<< Would it be possible for this to be nominated for GSDA's? (next year of course)>>
<<Excuse my unenlightened self, but what is GSDA? *g* >>
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Captain_Cyran wrote:Looking around at those that were around Colin asked his question. "Should we head to Anna's bar? I know I personally don't feel to safe being in such a hot spot right about now."
"Oh my," Dachlan sighed. "We could, of course. I had my share of fun tonight." He smiled at Daffyd.
"But I tell you a thing. If I meat a single Giovanni today I will personally oversee his dismemberment. But what do you think, Daffyd?"
"Eh, well," he looked around unsure. "The bar seemed quite nice last time around. And if you feel safer there..."
"Good," Dachlan looked at the others. "Any other opinions?"
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

"Why not", said Armand," I popped in there earlier but it was empty, maybe there'll be more "people" there now."
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Sighing Colin was pretty much forced to go along with the agreements, he didn't want to be in such a known place. But it was better than being alone.

"I'll go with you guys I guess, it's better than being alone in the streets."
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Larz
Rabid Monkey

Post by Larz »

The Malkavian finally stirred, he had been engrossed in thought, yet still smiled darkly at the stories being told... welps, welps, all such welps with fangs so young and fangs so soft as not to cut an apple1. He smiled darkly as he simply remained silent, he observed as the 'play' moved forward, the plot thickening like blood curdled with death.
"Once again we wanted our heroes to be simple, grizzled everymen with nothing to lose; one foot in the grave, the other wrapped in an American flag and lodged firmly in a terrorist's asshole."

Brotherhood of the Monkey: Nonchalant Disgruntled Monkey
Justice League
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

(( Begins to wonder why there are very few to zero other vampiric vampire roleplayers... ))
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

verilon wrote:(( Begins to wonder why there are very few to zero other vampiric vampire roleplayers... ))
Huh?
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
"The best part of 'believe' is the lie."
It's always the quiet ones.
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Mark S wrote:
verilon wrote:(( Begins to wonder why there are very few to zero other vampiric vampire roleplayers... ))
Huh?
Late-nighters.
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

verilon wrote:
Mark S wrote:
Huh?
Late-nighters.
((Personally, my home computer is FUBAR so I can only post from work and other places like that.))
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
"The best part of 'believe' is the lie."
It's always the quiet ones.
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

verilon wrote:
Mark S wrote:
Huh?
Late-nighters.
((Well, late night for me counts as (late) afternoon to you. Damn that time zones *g* ))
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

((I don't think the game is going well. I'm sorry, but I think I'm just going to fold it. I hope you enjoyed it even for the short while we were playing. Thanks for your patience))