WH40k Daemon Prince

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

WH40k Daemon Prince

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Here's one I did a while back, I know I didn't do everything perfect but I am very pleased with the result. Apologies for the white background but I didn't have anything better as a backdrop when I took the picture.

If anyone could manage to photoshop this into a kickass wallpaper i'd be super impressed.

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Re: WH40k Daemon Prince

Post by Sidewinder »

Angron, Primarch of the World Eaters?
Please do not make Americans fight giant monsters.

Those gun nuts do not understand the meaning of "overkill," and will simply use weapon after weapon of mass destruction (WMD) until the monster is dead, or until they run out of weapons.

They have more WMD than there are monsters for us to fight. (More insanity here.)
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

Sidewinder wrote:Angron, Primarch of the World Eaters?
Why would his skull be so white and not bloody red?
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

It's not Angron, although he is intended to be a part of my Khorne army. I loved the idea of the head being a bone white skull and went from there with a combination of reds I felt was appropriate, I intentionally overdid the inkwash a little in parts because I thought it gave it a nice look I can't accurately describe.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

I can make you a wallpaper but I'll need a higher resolution image to work with if you want it to be good...
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

ITs alright now, I changed my mind and probably going in a different direction than 40k.

Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Darth Fanboy wrote:ITs alright now, I changed my mind and probably going in a different direction than 40k.
In 3-4 days you completely abandoned WH40k? Considering the number of fans I see on this board, you must have a will of steel.
XXXI
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Phantasee wrote:
Darth Fanboy wrote:ITs alright now, I changed my mind and probably going in a different direction than 40k.
In 3-4 days you completely abandoned WH40k? Considering the number of fans I see on this board, you must have a will of steel.
For the computer wallpaper I gave up on 40k, for the models and paints I have put off buying anything for over a month or so now except a little bit of paint and a Necron Codex (which is a better read than many graphic novels for about the same price).