Holy Fuck Snow, in Vegas

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Re: Holy Fuck Snow, in Vegas

Post by Alferd Packer »

For the first time in probably seven years, we here in Central NJ are on track to have a white-ish Christmas. It all depends upon if we get rain on X-mas Eve or not, but the snow is here and it's cold as fuck, so it's as solid as it can get.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

I heard there was snow in Oakland somewhere. :wtf:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

havokeff wrote:I heard there was snow in Oakland somewhere. :wtf:
Are you sure someone didn't just steal a snow-maker off a ski hill? I mean, it's Oakland. :P

I remember a couple years back I went down to Calgary in late August, and I was incredibly confused because I had received reports of snow in Calgary earlier in the month. When I asked my cousins about it, they didn't know anything, because they had been sleeping in and all the snow melted before they looked outside.

What I'm saying is, don't look too hard for the evidence. :)
XXXI