Star Crossed Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

The Grand Admiral has entered the arena! The next chapter will be one to remember, even with the rest of the fic.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Darth Yoshi wrote:The Grand Admiral has entered the arena! The next chapter will be one to remember, even with the rest of the fic.
The next chapter certainly has an IMPERIAL SMACKDOWN of EPIC porportions coming up....in case no one noticed...Nemesis hasn't shown up yet and a brief preview, the title of the next chapter:

Chapter 40: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Hot damn. Now I'm just wondering if the cloaked ships are the shadow fleet or the Scimitars.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

YOU KILLED CHEWEY!!!

the lovable furball is now a pin cushion, what a way to go.

YOU KILLED WESLEY!!!!

I may be the only one who liked his character, but, geez, YOU KILLED HIM, interesting way to die too. I was surprised he wasn't vapourized.

Man, poor Beverly, her son is now dead and also pure evil.

I was hoping for a battle of the Titans as Charlie and Wesley meet in pure telekinetic combat. oh well.

How many ships does Kirk's fleet have? They will eventually run out and I would like to know their current #.

Stravo, you are a genius.
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

YOU KILLED CHEWEY!!!
I beg to differ, I do state that he slipped into unconciousness

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Dang you Stravo. Making me WAIT another chapter. *grumble*

Either way, an excellent chapter, loved it when Charlie kicked some ass, loved Kelly's lines. Great fights, I've seen better, but these are really good.

My guess for stopping the chapter is your giving time for Nemisis to get there, and possibly another group? :twisted:
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
desertjedi
Padawan Learner

Post by desertjedi »

EXCELLENT! Stravo, once again you hve delighted your fans. I can't wait for the next chapter... I still think that Nemesis and Thrawn are going to end up at odds with each other... Call it a pet theory....
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

LONG LIVE KELLY, KILLER OF NERDS!

Anyways, it's going to be one helluva an ingenious plan to get Kirk out of this one. Thrawn, Nemesis, Romulans, Weasley. Wow. The next chapter has got to be awesome. Excellent as per usual.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

*Goes prostrate, starts chanting like the Ewoks as he bows over and over again to Stravo*
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!

*hem*

Good work!
The Silence and I
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Silence and I »

Whoo hoo!! Finally, Thrawn!! Some spelling and grammer to clean up, but that was great... When is it not? I too expected Wes to be vaporized, but eh, whatcha gonna do? Besides, mr. sith needs a body so he can kick some butt!!

I wonder, just how many Imperials are gonna smack down Kirk? We know Thawn is coming, but could Nemesis arrive just in time... to help him or maybie to hurt him real, real bad. I can go either way :D
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

And let's not forget gents waiting in the wings is also the Emperor and Gary with a DS2.

This is truly shaping up to something else...out of the frying pan...into an inferno...really the coolest part is I(like many others mostlikely) have no idea how the hell Kirk is going to get out of this.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Luke Starkiller
Jedi Knight

Post by Luke Starkiller »

Another good chapter; I almost can't wait till it is over and I can sit down and read the whole thing in one go:), but then that would mean that it is over.:(

I'm guessing that the cloaked fleet is the Klingons, not the Scimitars. :twisted:
What kind of dark wizard in league with nameless forces of primordial evil ARE you that you can't even make a successful sanity check versus BOREDOM? - Red Mage
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Luke Starkiller wrote:Another good chapter; I almost can't wait till it is over and I can sit down and read the whole thing in one go:), but then that would mean that it is over.:(

I'm guessing that the cloaked fleet is the Klingons, not the Scimitars. :twisted:
Klingons? I'm thinking something a bit more powerful. :D
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

Captain_Cyran wrote:Klingons? I'm thinking something a bit more powerful. :D
*coughshadowfleetcough* Did they bring the Carrack with them? Impies don't like their own ships turned against them. :twisted:
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

Whatever happened to Captain Entrebbe, he just kinda disappeared.
Admiral Drason
Jedi Knight

Post by Admiral Drason »

I forgot about the klingons. :shock: What about them Stravo. :P
A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn
So Say We All
Night Stalkers Don't Quit
HAB member
RIP Pegasus. You died like you lived, killing toasters
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Wow.... awesome as always, Stravo.
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

FaxModem1 wrote:Whatever happened to Captain Entrebbe, he just kinda disappeared.
I meant to be a line in somewhere a few chapters ago that Entebbe is in charge of the weapons development programs back in Avalon (the secret federation base in the badlands.) Entebbe's science vessel is simply too fragile to be deeply involved in the battles so he has been put in charge of something just as vital. But he will be reappearing again. Sharp eye there fax modem. :D

FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

maybe I am talking about the wrong character, I am speaking about the one that was blinded by Nemesis and has someone named Han to talk to, last time I checked, he was still in prison. but maybe I missed it.
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

FaxModem1 wrote:maybe I am talking about the wrong character, I am speaking about the one that was blinded by Nemesis and has someone named Han to talk to, last time I checked, he was still in prison. but maybe I missed it.
Captain Ochoa becomes EXTREMELY important very soon.

FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

oops, silly me, I got their two names confused, I feel so stupid now.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Hmm, lets see we have Khan out there somewhere along with the Klingon's, The Shadow Fleet is running around, The Scimintars are also missing in action, Thrawn's arived and is currently enjoying a cup of tea, Kirks feeling confident, Gary and Q are still at it, Vadar is polishing his armor, Luke is having his cape cleaned, Kelly and Co are about to fight off a Sith Lord, And 7 of 9 and Co are currently doing whatever it is they do best

Lots to keep your eyes on

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

That was possibly one of the best yet.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Man oh man...I can't wait.....

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."