Girl in the Metal Suit, by Eve Dupont

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Mayabird
Storytime!

Girl in the Metal Suit, by Eve Dupont

Post by Mayabird »

Long story short, with Marina gone I have a new roommate. She's an artist, and she did a couple drawings of Amy Chan in her armor (the story, for those who don't know).

Full body
Side profile, head and shoulders
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Re: Girl in the Metal Suit, by Eve Dupont

Post by Steve »

Is Eve gonna draw more?
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Cool!
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

nice, so can we have crosslinks to Spacebattles and SDNs versions?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Cool! SAMUS IS A GIRL!

It's kind of odd since in another forum, a dude wrote up details of some mercenary character in insectile armor, and the character was a she named Amy too, and I ended up calling her AMY-chan and drawing a couple of works of her myself.

Weird.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Hehehe. I have that "Samus is a girl" line ready to go for another little storyline. I guess it's pretty obvious.

Also, I don't have the links for the Spacebattles version but I posted a link to the first story here in my first post.

Thanks everybody. Eve likes the compliments and she's considering drawing some more.
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.