Havokeff's DCU

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Havok
Miscreant

Re: Havokeff's DCU

Post by Havok »

Update. Shaded Two-Face, Ivy and Scarecrow. Changed the other half of Croc's face, and altered Dent a tad.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

A new one. The beginnings of the current JSA. Pain in the ass actually, as I didn't want to double up on characters. But I have Hourman II as well as Liberty Bell II, although I didn't do LB I. There is still going to be Sandman II (Or is that III?) as well. I drew the original Sandman, even though he is dead. I'm also debating on if I should do Kingdom Come Superman with this group. As it stands right now, he is no longer with the JSA, but when I started this stupid thing he was, and I planned on drawing him. Man, fuck DC continuity. I should contract Publius to sort it out and keep track for me. :D

Anyway... a new one.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Nice work on Starman; Thom Kallor's one of my favorite members of the current JSA and you nailed his character perfectly.
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

The man is a master. I wish I could have one of those comic book devices that would let me leech his drawing ability off him and onto myself. :P
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Steve wrote:The man is a master. I wish I could have one of those comic book devices that would let me leech his drawing ability off him and onto myself. :P
Photoshop? :lol:

Thank you. :D
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Your Poison Ivy is amazing. I love how those vine tendrils run through the curves of her body, and how you've drawn her face. It's so her.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Your Poison Ivy is amazing. I love how those vine tendrils run through the curves of her body, and how you've drawn her face. It's so her.
It reminds me a lot of Alex Ross' rendition of Isley from Justice; I like it too.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Better and Better :).
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Your Poison Ivy is amazing.
Amazingly. Hottest Havokeff girl yet. :)
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.