b5

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Enforcer Talen
Warlock

b5

Post by Enforcer Talen »

This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Re: b5

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Enforcer Talen wrote:http://www.b5-dark-mirror.demon.co.uk/

amazing stuff
I loved that site...
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

-starts reading for 3rd time- only problem is I forget what happened earlier. . .
This day is Fantastic!
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Enforcer Talen wrote:-starts reading for 3rd time- only problem is I forget what happened earlier. . .
Nothing overly good ;)
At least from the point of view...of nearly anyone.... :lol:
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Darth Phoenix
Padawan Learner

Post by Darth Phoenix »

Just read the first chapter. It's well written and is a good look from what would have happened.
-...and the entire room goes silent when one of the stormtroopers points to a stain in Darth Vaders cape. -

There is no peace, there is Anger;
There is no fear, there is Power.
There is no death, there is immortality;
There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

well, sinoval does pretty well.
This day is Fantastic!
DOOMer WoW