Perversions of the Force comments

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Another excellent chapter. So when does this baby take it's rightful place in the ASVS Archive?
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Excellent as ever. :D
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Very nice. :mrgreen:
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Stormbringer wrote:Another excellent chapter. So when does this baby take it's rightful place in the ASVS Archive?
Soon I hope
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

I thought it already was on the Archive. It was certainly nominated for a GSDA. If not that's an oversight.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
God Emperor
Jedi Knight

Post by God Emperor »

Good chapter, thank you.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Well, the link on the nominations was to here. (the cleaned up version, that is.. which is two pages now! WOOHOO!! Catching up with you, Stravo. ;)) I've told Dalton it's good to go to put it up there, but I probably should talk to him again about it. Ask him how he wants it... by chapter (good lord, that'd be long) or all together.

Oh, and this chapter was more of a joint effort than normal. I threw some ideas at Iggy, he took one and ran with it, and I tweaked it here and there. And, no, I have no idea how long until the next chapter. Ask Iggy about that. ;)
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Kelly Antilles wrote:And, no, I have no idea how long until the next chapter. Ask Iggy about that. ;)
*looks out the window to see a screaming mob surrounding his house*

Thanks a lot, Kelly. :P
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

IG-88E wrote:
Kelly Antilles wrote:And, no, I have no idea how long until the next chapter. Ask Iggy about that. ;)

Oops, sorry Iggy. ;)
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Just read through about half...will read the other half later.

That's some great work, the two of ya...keep it coming.

Like the use of names.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Oooooh...flashbacks. And Spanky's a Force adept, too! Great chapter, both of you.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

IG-88E wrote:

*Prepares his pitchfork and torches. Sets up a stall just outside Iggy's house* Get your pitchforks, get your torches. Cheapest prices here.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
IG-88E wrote:

*Prepares his pitchfork and torches. Sets up a stall just outside Iggy's house* Get your pitchforks, get your torches. Cheapest prices here.
For shame! Trying to make a profit at Iggy's expense. *shakes head sadly*

I brought my own gear! :twisted:
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Secularism—since AD 80
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

IG-88E wrote:
Captain_Cyran wrote:
Pcm979 wrote:*Distant sound of Pcm979 trying to change his username*
Oh! :D I've got a part for you. You can be a stormie!
Actually....I think I might have a spot for him........
Should I be happy, or hiding under a table? (Lennox's 2-second cameo comes to mind..) :)
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

IG-88E wrote:
Zaia wrote:Sounds to me like the perfect name for a droid....
?!?That's too close for comfort....

*tosses Zaia out before she says too much*

:twisted:
I'm tossing around the idea of writing a ST/SW crossover where I'm an abandoned war computer who takes over a substantial fraction of the Borg afer the Queen's death in Endgame.
However, I'm a bad writer, so anyone who would like to 'borrow' a character or two of mine can PM me.
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Pcm979 wrote:
IG-88E wrote:
Zaia wrote:Sounds to me like the perfect name for a droid....
?!?That's too close for comfort....

*tosses Zaia out before she says too much*

:twisted:
I'm tossing around the idea of writing a ST/SW crossover where I'm an abandoned war computer who takes over a substantial fraction of the Borg afer the Queen's death in Endgame.
However, I'm a bad writer, so anyone who would like to 'borrow' a character or two of mine can PM me.
Have you posted this fic?
if so what's called and if you are going to still work on it would you mind thorwing the LT in there?
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:
Pcm979 wrote:I'm tossing around the idea of writing a ST/SW crossover where I'm an abandoned war computer who takes over a substantial fraction of the Borg afer the Queen's death in Endgame.
Have you posted this fic?
if so what's called and if you are going to still work on it would you mind thorwing the LT in there?
Right now I'm wavering between writing a SW fic, a crossover, or an origional universe. But if I ever right a crossover, you;re in. :D
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Guys, please... this thread is ONLY for comments on PotF. Take your stuff elsewhere.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

I'm sure most of us here remember what happened to the last Perversions thread. *glares at no one in particular*

BTW, to whoever happens to be in charge at the moment, how's the next chapter coming along?
Secularism—since AD 80
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Darth Yoshi wrote:BTW, to whoever happens to be in charge at the moment, how's the next chapter coming along?
*points an E-web out his window and sprays blaster fire over the mob*

Fine.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Darth Yoshi wrote:I'm sure most of us here remember what happened to the last Perversions thread. *glares at no one in particular*

BTW, to whoever happens to be in charge at the moment, how's the next chapter coming along?
How interesting that you of all people should ask. The next chapter is coming along rather well. You have a MAJOR part in it. ;)
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Kelly Antilles wrote:Guys, please... this thread is ONLY for comments on PotF. Take your stuff elsewhere.
Ipes. Sorry. Delete my stuff if you like.
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

*Peers in thread and starts sniffing like the nazgul*

"Do I smell spam? Do I smell numerous off topic posts?"

*sniffls loudly again*

"Hmm seems to have died down. They better watch it. I've nuked this before and I will do so again. Kelly has every right to have a thread dedicated to her work and any and all comments about it. I would hate to see that impeded by some folks."

Thats is all 8)
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Kelly Antilles wrote:
Darth Yoshi wrote:I'm sure most of us here remember what happened to the last Perversions thread. *glares at no one in particular*

How interesting that you of all people should ask. The next chapter is coming along rather well. You have a MAJOR part in it. ;)
Excellent. I'm giddy with anticipation.
Secularism—since AD 80
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

hmm what about my char? or is somethng special planed for him?
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!