Star Wars Junkyard Wars

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Read Premise then answer. Which team would win? Remember this is based on technical abilities

Poll ended at 2002-08-20 05:36pm

Team 1: Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, Watto, Jango Fett
35%
Team 2: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Boba Fett
49%
Team 3: Admirial Piett, General Veers, Captain Needa, Grand Admirial Thrawn
6%
Team 4: Data, Reginald Barclay, Georti La Forge, Commander Riker
2%
Team 5: Scotty, Kirk, Spock, Sulu
8%
Team 6: Janeway, Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres, Ensign Kim
No votes
Team 7: Captain Archer, Charles Tucker, Travis Mayweather, T'Pol
No votes
Tie
No votes
No one finishs
No votes

Total votes: 49

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

I was thinking about doing a Other Sci-Fi version of this. Keep Team 1 and 2, make Team 3 Data, Scotty, Geordi, and Kirk, Team 4 Trance Gemini, Shamus Harper, Tir Anzazi, and Dylan Hunt, but a lot of other sci-fi's I don't know much about, like Babalon 5 or what ever the Culture thing I hear bean talking about. So other ideas for teams?

Maybe SG-1 as one, still they wouldn't stand a chance to the other teams.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

anarchistbunny wrote:I was thinking about doing a Other Sci-Fi version of this. Keep Team 1 and 2, make Team 3 Data, Scotty, Geordi, and Kirk, Team 4 Trance Gemini, Shamus Harper, Tir Anzazi, and Dylan Hunt, but a lot of other sci-fi's I don't know much about, like Babalon 5 or what ever the Culture thing I hear bean talking about. So other ideas for teams?

Maybe SG-1 as one, still they wouldn't stand a chance to the other teams.
I'll think about it. I was planning when the poll runs out to run another Junkyard Wars as a sort of final face off.
the top 4 winners from this one vs the new contestants new project of course
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

oberon wrote:The TOS crew would win, they're all top notch brains, sneakiness, fortitude, and skill. That, and they've been an ace team forever. It would come down to them versus Han Chewie and Luke--Boba is a good addition, but these guys don't like each other and they've never worked as a team, so while they work out their "issues", Kirk and Spock sneak in ( like in the movies when people get distracted and all of a sudden don't have any peripheral vision to see the things going on in the background while their heads are turned to the side) and swipe all their parts. This means that Boba has a new job, but after they steal the stuff the ST team is gg to expect someone to try to steal it back and they'll keep a watch.

I wrote this with my own modification in mind, which is that the rules are identical to the show--you can steal with stealth, but you can't strong-arm people, hurt or kill them, threaten them, or sabotage their project in any other way. You can, however, negotiate if someone steals your stuff. Here, the Jedis could have an advantage, as I don't rule out Force powers, since they can't use them to do things people can't do normally, albeit more slowly. So if you can't kill with your hands, then you can't do it with the Force either, but since you are allowed to negotiate, they can do that all they want. This means that you can't use the Force to steal stuff if it's being watched, but since you can steal unguarded stuff, then it's fair game too. Why do people put Jedi in situations like this then go "and no using Jedi talents."?

Oh, and you gotta have Uhura on this team for her miniskirt quotient.
each team can only have 4 members. We can have Uhura as a cheerleader though.
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Darth Wong wrote: Torres rips off 7 of 9's shirt to expose her full, luscious breasts, and her tongue plays over 7 of 9's hardening nipples while her trembling hand reaches down, down into her hot, nether ... wait, what was this thread about again?
... Harry Kim then calls for Tom Paris, who beams down from the Voyager and finds himself cuckolded by a Borg.
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Simon H.Johansen wrote:
Darth Wong wrote: Torres rips off 7 of 9's shirt to expose her full, luscious breasts, and her tongue plays over 7 of 9's hardening nipples while her trembling hand reaches down, down into her hot, nether ... wait, what was this thread about again?
... Harry Kim then calls for Tom Paris, who beams down from the Voyager and finds himself cuckolded by a Borg.
But that would be cheating
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

I soon will be taking the top four winners from this junkyard wars and place them in a new Junkyards wars match with new contestants if you haven't voted and added you comentary please do it now
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Wow. No one voted for Enterprise or Voyager. I'd have thought some one would have voted for either of those two.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Wow. No one voted for Enterprise or Voyager. I'd have thought some one would have voted for either of those two.
I guess not even trekkies like them
Kon_El
Jedi Knight

Post by Kon_El »

team 1 has the bigest advantage in the home field advantage.
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

boy the gap between teams one and two is closing fast. it still seems to be anyone's game
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Isolder74, when's the face-off?
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Isolder74, when's the face-off?
in two days i'm still digging up the four new opponents

any good ideas
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

i'm considering Team SG-1, Team DS-9, Team Cartoon Network, but that's not set in stone yet
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

The Semi-Final is online Go here to vote and leave you comentary
http://www.stardestroyer.net/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=1340
have fun!
Isolder74

the outcome

Post by Isolder74 »

All contestants have fineshed their vehicles ready and the race across the dune sea is about to begin. Ready, Set, Go!!!!!!

what's this the enterprise team's vehicle has stalled! it looks like their engine has burned out. its smoking badly, wow it just lit on fire!!! Its melting i guess they're out of the conpetition they will nevr be able to repair that damage.

hey where is team voyager going the course is clearly marked why are they heading for begger's canyon? Send a media droid to track them. It looks like they are heading for a Tusken Raider camp????? what are they doing?
opps we lost the camera.

Team next Gen has run out of steam there vehicle has bogged down on the Sand. it is now just travelling at 1 mile an hour they still may finish

the TOS vehicle it just behind our leaders Team Star Wars and Team Prequal it is neck and neck between them. team Imperial walker is crawling into the lead over team TNG with their walker thing.

It's come to the finish now and it is a bitter finish between Teams SW and Prequal and its a photo finish. and the winner is

Team Star Wars
Note: We have lost all contact with team Voyager

Lead 2

The Race is getting ready to go here team TNG was able to get the Sand out of their gears and seem ready to go this leg is run one at time and sine team SW won the last leg they go first

Time for team SW 5 min 35 sec

next is team prequal

Their time is 5 min 45 sec

Next is team TOS

their time is 5 min 59 sec

Next is Team Imperial

Their time is 3 min 55 sec

Next is Team TNG

they got some scumm in their intake and their vehical has stopped and sunk into the swamp. our retreval unit(Yoda) will get it for them after the race is over.

Welcome to Mon Cal!! The contestants are ready to go and their off!!!

What's this team TNG's hover unit hs failed and they have now sunk into the sea well send out the rescue party.

it is a neck and neck between Team SW and Prequal. Team Imperial has sealed their walker and it floats quite well. but bairly moves. Team Tos os comming in behind the two leaders they have rounded the last island and are heading for the finish and its an another photo finish. and the winner is Team SW!

the final points

Team 1 7 points
Team 2 13 points
Team 3 6 points
Team 4 0 points
Team 5 6 points
Team 6 0 points
Team 7 0 points