Teeny comic I made forever ago (THERE ARE IMAGES!)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Re: Teeny comic I made forever ago (THERE ARE IMAGES!)

Post by fgalkin »

We shall feed their succulent hippo flesh to starving children and use their bones as aphrodisiacs.

Kill them, kill them all! Show no mercy!

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

fgalkin wrote:We shall feed their succulent hippo flesh to starving children and use their bones as aphrodisiacs.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin

You gotta get the Palpatine vibe going for that kind of rant.

(My apologies to Pick who I'm pretty sure is going to hurt me for this.)
JADAFETWA
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Crossroads Inc. wrote: On the other hand...
how do Communal hippos who eat grass able to ripp apart predator apart.
Relatively mild wombat bites. Even herbivores can have mean teeth and a strong seize.

As for the bohmu, I actually think it's pretty understandable why they'd want to kill something off that had a history of consuming their kindred.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Samuel
Sith Marauder

Post by Samuel »

As for the bohmu, I actually think it's pretty understandable why they'd want to kill something off that had a history of consuming their kindred ate one of their young.
We just root for him because he is the protagonist.
We shall feed their succulent hippo flesh to starving children and use their bones as aphrodisiacs.

And leave but one survivor so that it too will share in the skoll's misery.
rodon
Redshirt

Post by rodon »

And thus the following years the bohmu numbers expanded... until they reached over population levels due to no predators and a massive die off came, followed by a plague, which killed off all of the bohmu. Allowing a new predator and prey animal to fill the now missing nitch, which made the new animals very happy. As for the bohmu... who cares, they're dead. :angelic:
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Actually, Pick, on a purely artistic front, you convey emotions through body language and simple facial expressions very, very well. You easily convey in a pose what lesser artists might require a moment of exposition, and in a visual storytelling medium, that is always "for t3h win".
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

In a just world, this is what would happen:

The Last Skoll gets saved at the last minute by roving cro-magnon man and his doggeh via many spears thrown, then much ruthless slaughter of the tiny pdgymy hippoes with stone axes.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

MKSheppard wrote:In a just world, this is what would happen:

The Last Skoll gets saved at the last minute by roving cro-magnon man and his doggeh via many spears thrown, then much ruthless slaughter of the tiny pdgymy hippoes with stone axes.
The world is not just. :cry:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Denial of who you are is not worth facile happiness. You cannot escape what you are, and you cannot trust the horde to understand.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

I have another quick, but unfinished comic. Should I post that too? It'll never be done, though. No one can ask for it to ever be finished. Death sentence.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Do it, and weed out the illiterate!
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Last edited by Pick on 2009-11-01 02:24pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dooey Jo
Sith Devotee

Post by Dooey Jo »

That's actually pretty cool! It reminds me of some Mesoamerica-inspired concepts we had for a game once, although sadly the artists settled on a more realistic and brown style.
"Nippon ichi, bitches! Boing-boing."
Mai smote the demonic fires of heck...

Faker Ninjas invented ninjitsu
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

So that's where you got your avatar from.

Very nice comic.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

That was really cool. And that monster thing at the end was kind of creepy.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Most excellent, and compelling.

Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

awwww :/ Pick removed the post :..(

Alas it is once more gone form this world and lives in only in our memories.
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Heavy Warwing and her tribe live now... only in our memories...