B5vsSW fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

B5vsSW fanfic

Post by Solid Snake »

I believe I'm going to try to write a B5vsSW fanfic. You may or may not know me as an extreme Fiver, but trust me, it wont be another portal. <Shudders>

What do you think?

Oh, and who wants in?
US Army Infantry: Follow Me!

Heavy Armor Brigade
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Oooh! Me! Meeee!

What kind of info do you want on our characters? And exactly who/what are we allowed to be/request to be?
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

You can be anything you want to be, I'll try to fit the story around it.

Imperial, Rebel, Terran, Vorlon, anything.

Basically give me physical, mental, and emotional characteristics.

Heavy Armor Brigade
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Sweeeeeet.

OK. I wouldn't mind being a Ranger (B5).

Human, early 30s, big, strong, smart and devious. But not quite as cunning as Marcus.

Emotionally stable, but when he gets angry you reallly don't want to be in the way.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Yhuuzhan Vorlong?

Nawwww. Eizen Antares, Imperial Moff of Narn who personally flays G'kar with a rusty potato peeler.

or if you need some soldiers. Eizen Antares, ass kicking Royal Guardsman rotating through the stormtrooper ranks to keep as battle fit as possible.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

I'd be intrested in being a ranger aswell.
Caoimhin Fearghul, a usually cheery fellow who is one of the most skilled with a minbari pike. He was orphaned at an early age and grew up on the streets of a small but busy spaceport near a mining colony. He is intelligent and cunning, but this is most evident in how he fights with the pike. He keeps his cool in such fights, usually throwing jibes and jokes at enemies to put them off balance.
He's a shade under 6' with long dark hair and grey-green eyes.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

K. Now all i need is where to start. I'm trying to think of a plot device other than a wormhole. LoL

Heavy Armor Brigade
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

How about this...

at the begining of the Earth-Minbari war, NR or Remnant forces (whichever you like) fleeing the war in their own galaxy use an ancient jumpgate discovered in wild space. an accident take place and the jump gate is destroyed and they stumble out of hyperspace on the rim of the milky way, trillions and trillions of light years from home.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Rightous Fist Of Heaven
Jedi Master

Post by Rightous Fist Of Heaven »

I too am allready writing one, got the prologue completed and im writing the first actual chapter now.Its timed somewhere around 2262.
"The ones they built at the height of nuclear weapons could knock the earth out of its orbit" - Physics expert Envy in reference to the hydrogen bombs built during the cold war.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

I'd like to be an Earth Force Captain of a Nova class Starship and in his quarters he keeps a library of all his favorite books(including the Art of War) and also he absolutely hates the Minbari so if the Empire wants some slightly racist people from Earth to help,this is their man. He also is very passionate about hs crew, and will never leave them behind.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

I want in. :D

Can I be either a Shadow entity (not a thrall!), or a Narn warchief. Both with a high chance of survival, if possible.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

FaxModem1 wrote:I'd like to be an Earth Force Captain of a Nova class Starship and in his quarters he keeps a library of all his favorite books(including the Art of War) and also he absolutely hates the Minbari so if the Empire wants some slightly racist people from Earth to help,this is their man. He also is very passionate about hs crew, and will never leave them behind.
Can you say "Home Guard"?
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Send in the big guns! (me)
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

weemando wrote:
FaxModem1 wrote:
I'd like to be an Earth Force Captain of a Nova class Starship and in his quarters he keeps a library of all his favorite books(including the Art of War) and also he absolutely hates the Minbari so if the Empire wants some slightly racist people from Earth to help,this is their man. He also is very passionate about hs crew, and will never leave them behind.

Can you say "Home Guard"?
Nah, he considers them reckless and untalented
Captain tycho
Has Elected to Receive

Post by Captain tycho »

Goodie. A fanfic. Here's my character:
Faction:Galactic Empire
Emotional Description: Sadistic and cold-blooded, very loyal to the Empire.
Physical description: short and lithe, with brown hair and grey eyes.
Name: Ezaron Darricks
Hobbies: Enjoys torture, evil shemes, and killing sprees. :twisted:
Single. :lol:
Captain Tycho!
The worst fucker ever!
The Best reciever ever!
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Name ALyrium Denryle
Age 30
height:6 ft
wieght 150 lbs
eyes blue
hair black

Dark side leaning, force sensitive TIE defender pilot. focuses his force abilities on fighter(precog etc) combat rather then mind tricks or physical feats. Now this doesnt mean he cant use a force jump, but rather, it isnt what his focus is on.
Last edited by Alyrium Denryle on 2003-02-15 03:16pm, edited 1 time in total.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

Ok prolouge is almost done. I'll post it when its finished.
Oh, and Ando? You're going to have a Whitestar, methinks.

Heavy Armor Brigade
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

This fanfic will be....truthful will it not?
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

Col. Crackpot wrote:How about this...

at the begining of the Earth-Minbari war, NR or Remnant forces (whichever you like) fleeing the war in their own galaxy use an ancient jumpgate discovered in wild space. an accident take place and the jump gate is destroyed and they stumble out of hyperspace on the rim of the milky way, trillions and trillions of light years from home.
You, sir, have saved me from beating a dead horse. I'll give you credit when the Imps show up to destroy the B5 galaxy.
:shock:
I've said too much. I'll have to kill whoever reads this!

Heavy Armor Brigade
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:This fanfic will be....truthful will it not?
Of course. I hate star trek, and i think it should die, by Imps or Shadows, either one.

But i love star wars. And there is no fuckin way even the Vorlons could defeat the imps.

Heavy Armor Brigade
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

Well, i guess you get the general idea of what this about.

Heavy Armor Brigade
Eaglewood
Youngling

Post by Eaglewood »

Sounds quite interesting. I really enjoy the B5 universe- it does show much more realistic and true-to-life themes than pampered Federation in Star Trek. :D

I was wondering if I could be some sort of commander, along the lines of Dune, with a lineage and living up to expectations.

My character would be best used in a position of leadership, has political saavy, a good grasp of strategy i.e. when to press on, or when to withdraw. Perhaps be descended from a noble family on Earth.

I have no idea what role he would be best in B5 universe. Perhaps a man struggling with his conscience like Garibaldi in B5. I think a good mix would be a James Kirk "ego" with Garibaldi's inner struggles between loyalties. I'd like the character to be a part of the supporting "cast" with a background if possible.

The name would be Arthur Eaglewood, is in his 30's or 40's. About 2 meters tall, with a tendency to bend the rules when confronted with sticky situations... in other words, he doesn't always follow the rules, preferring to throw the opponent a new "curve-ball".

Does this sound like a feasible character? Just offering some suggestions for a "conflicted" character. :)
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

Well, work is coming verrry slow on it, due to high school, and me struggling to get into a decent college.

Heavy Armor Brigade
Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot
Jedi Knight

Post by Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot »

Name: Micheal Ryans
Faction: Earthforce
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown (light)
Personality traits: Detests Gropos. Likes Bravari and has a small arsenal in his quarters aboard the EAS Titans. Regularly gets bawled out by Captain Ivanova over lack of discipline. Has served in Earth civil war and Centauri/ISA conflict.
Medals: Decorated for Meritorious service twice, recieved purple heart after being injured during the assault by Sheridan's fleet on Earth while defending the Cerberus.
Titan Princeps of the Mecha Maniacs: Gloriam Imperator
"StarDestroyer.net: Even our idiots are smarter." - RedImperator
"A Terminator Space Marine. Also known as your worst nightmare." Stormbringer
"Know the ECM. Love the ECM. Cherish the ECM, for it jams thine enemys targeting."- Necronlord
HALOite, Robotech/Macross supporter, 40Ker, and part-time Warsie.
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

ooh ooh ooh! Make me a sick and twisted imperial spy >D
Sì! Abbiamo un' anima! Ma è fatta di tanti piccoli robot.