Peace at last?

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

StimNeuro
Padawan Learner

Post by StimNeuro »

His Divine Shadow wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:There are sci-fi universes out there which have a perfectly legitimate chance to stomp SW. There is no reason to declare war on their fans as a result. This is what distinguishes us from Star Trek fans, in fact.
Hmm, maybe we ought to list them?

The Culture, Xeelee, Necrons at full power, The C'tan(Necron Masters, gods essentially), The 4th & 5th Imperium + the 4th Empire.

To name a few.
Those Necrons are scary! Able to stand up 1/2 the time, even when hit hard enough to be destroyed. I'd like to see a Monolith crash down during a Necron/Empire battle and start particle whipping everything in sight. The C'tan actually aren't gods; they are just very good at playing. They rank prety high up there(hence your 'essentially' part), but they aren't true gods. That title is reserved for Khorne, T'znetch(misspelled), etc. and *laugh* the Emporer.
"Well, it's too bad that thread pilots aren't allow to carry pistols.
Otherwise they would have stopped you." - Pablo Sanchez
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

The Emperor would actually be pretty powerfull where his powers unleashed, atleast in the warp, in physical space warp powers, and the powers of the gods are severly limited.

To show an example:
A crazed Ork was almost able to strangle the Emperor once in HtH combat, until Horus saved him and ripped his arm off.

Ofcourse had it been the Eye of Terror where warpspace intermixes with realspace they could have moved planets and stars and violated physical laws with the slightest whim.
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Admiral Johnason
Sith Devotee

Post by Admiral Johnason »

First, i was refering to individuals that hate SW. Second. this is for a list that I will post on my own upcoming ST vs SW site. It will probably be on geocities because they are free at the moment. It will basicly be my Verus story and a large forum. If there is a better free server, then I'm all ears. But the purpose of this thread was to find out about people to avoid and be ready for.
Liberals for Nixon in 3000: Nixon... with carisma and a shiny robot body.

never negoiate out of fear, but never fear to negoiate.

Captian America- Justice League

HAB submarine commander-
"We'll break you of your fear of water."
Death from the Sea
Sith Devotee

Post by Death from the Sea »

SPOOFE wrote:Crafties can always make a stink. And Godzilla fans always surface from time to time and mess things up (like their big green hero). And those damned Charlie Brown fans ALWAYS thwart my schemes!!
I have the same problem, but instead of Charlie Brown it is some pesky kids and their dog too!
"War.... it's faaaaaantastic!" <--- Hot Shots:Part Duex
"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how fucking crazy they are!"~ Seth from Dusk Till Dawn
|BotM|Justice League's Lethal Protector
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

His Divine Shadow wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:There are sci-fi universes out there which have a perfectly legitimate chance to stomp SW. There is no reason to declare war on their fans as a result. This is what distinguishes us from Star Trek fans, in fact.
Hmm, maybe we ought to list them?

The Culture, Xeelee, Necrons at full power, The C'tan(Necron Masters, gods essentially), The 4th & 5th Imperium + the 4th Empire.

To name a few.
Mwhahaha.

Don't forget the Time Lords & the Daleks {future version} (Dr. who) Possibly the Asgard (SG1) Probably the Replicators (SG1)

Farscape is hard to define, though there is evidence that a Peacekeeper command carrier is fairly powerful.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

From what I've seen of Farscape I would put them at ST levels.
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

His Divine Shadow wrote:From what I've seen of Farscape I would put them at ST levels.

Recently we've begun to find out more about it. Recently it's been revealed that the peacekeepers and scarrans have the entire galaxy mapped. There is also a comment in one of the episodes that a peacekeeper command carrier can "Destroy" a planet [earth specifically] Without some clarification on what that ment we can presume that means kill everyone on the surface. That's still a league below BDZ, but impressive none the less.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Admiral Johnason
Sith Devotee

Post by Admiral Johnason »

All I wanted was a list of sites and people to avoid. Please, someone give me a hand.
Liberals for Nixon in 3000: Nixon... with carisma and a shiny robot body.

never negoiate out of fear, but never fear to negoiate.

Captian America- Justice League

HAB submarine commander-
"We'll break you of your fear of water."