Flaggs Animals & Kewl Shit (56k can fucking die)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Flaggs Animals & Kewl Shit (56k can fucking die)

Post by Flagg »

On the left is Gaius and the right is Jules

These 3 are of Kara from a few months ago when she was a bit smaller. She mugs for the fucking camera like no ones business. She's an American Bulldog and gentle as all hell. You could probably put an egg in her mouth and she wouldn't break it.

Last edited by Flagg on 2010-05-27 06:20am, edited 1 time in total.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Re: A few of Flaggs Animals (56k can go fuck themselves)

Post by Gil Hamilton »

My word, that dog is a sweetie pie!
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Kara is just plain adorable, but it looks like Jules is plotting somone's murder.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Zor wrote:Kara is just plain adorable, but it looks like Jules is plotting somone's murder.

Zor

He is. He's plotting my murder. He's actually warmed up to me over the years but he used to despise me, even though I'm the one who saved his ass. The pound found him sitting on a tombstone and that was just too cool not to adopt him.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

He probably killed the guy and was gloating.

That bulldog is all AWWWW LOOOOK AT THE CUTE PUPPYYYY and shit. :D

I'm hoping to get an English Bulldog sometime soon 'cause I am all un-American.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Even more fun is that Kara was found at a Neo Nazi Compound, LITERALLY.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Post by Eleas »

Hey, Jules looks awesome. What breed is he?
Björn Paulsen

"Travelers with closed minds can tell us little except about themselves."
--Chinua Achebe
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Eleas wrote:Hey, Jules looks awesome. What breed is he?
I honestly have no idea, but he's the most gorgeous cat I've ever seen.
MKSheppard wrote:Even more fun is that Kara was found at a Neo Nazi Compound, LITERALLY.
:lol: This is literally true 100%. I was looking in the paper for a British bulldog and couldn't find one for less than $2k and then I saw an ad for an American Bulldog. After doing a bunch of research to make sure that wasn't just another name for a pit bull I gave them a call and they told me to come on out and take a look at the dogs. Now they are way out east by the mountains, about a 30 minute drive in the boondocks. We get there and the first thing I notice is that they have this huge Nazi flag at the top of their flagpole. It wasn't just a swastika it was the actual German flag from WW2. Then I realized we'd had to drive though this heavy metal gate about half a mile back. My mother was oblivious to all of this. Anyway, luckily for us I had just given myself a buzzcut the day before and was wearing motorcycle boots and my camo shirt so they liked me right away.

Now normally I'd never do business with that sort, but god damnit if Kara wasn't the sweetest fucking dog I'd ever met and something just felt wrong about leaving her with a bunch of fucking Nazis so I went ahead and bought her.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
PhilosopherOfSorts
Jedi Master
Location: Waynesburg, PA, its small, its insignifigant, its almost West Virginia.

Post by PhilosopherOfSorts »

If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with pit bulls? I know they have a reputation for visciousness, but its possible to make any dog into a savage beast if you train and socialize them that way. Several of my friends have had pit bulls over the years and the only problem I've ever seen with them is that you might not want them around small children, but that's just because they're energeticly playful and might hurt the kid accedentally.
A fuse is a physical embodyment of zen, in order for it to succeed, it must fail.

Power to the Peaceful

If you have friends like mine, raise your glasses. If you don't, raise your standards.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

PhilosopherOfSorts wrote:If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with pit bulls? I know they have a reputation for visciousness, but its possible to make any dog into a savage beast if you train and socialize them that way. Several of my friends have had pit bulls over the years and the only problem I've ever seen with them is that you might not want them around small children, but that's just because they're energeticly playful and might hurt the kid accedentally.

Well, three reasons.

1) I can't have them due to my rental agreement.

2) I don't trust in my ability to train out the innate aggression bred into them.

3) I just don't want the liability.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that any animal, even aggressive ones like pit bulls, can be perfectly loving pets with the right training. I like pit bulls, but for the reasons listed above, I'd never own one.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
PhilosopherOfSorts
Jedi Master
Location: Waynesburg, PA, its small, its insignifigant, its almost West Virginia.

Fair enough, I was just currious as to your reasoning, some people have a negative image of the breed, and blame them for things that are really the owner's fault. All pit bulls I've ever met have been friendly, but hyperactive, goof-balls, so maybe that swings my perception the other way.
A fuse is a physical embodyment of zen, in order for it to succeed, it must fail.

Power to the Peaceful

If you have friends like mine, raise your glasses. If you don't, raise your standards.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

PhilosopherOfSorts wrote:Fair enough, I was just currious as to your reasoning, some people have a negative image of the breed, and blame them for things that are really the owner's fault. All pit bulls I've ever met have been friendly, but hyperactive, goof-balls, so maybe that swings my perception the other way.
Well another reason I forgot to submit is that while all breeds of dogs can bite occasionally, if you get nailed by a pit or a rottie, you're going to be seriously damaged.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
PhilosopherOfSorts
Jedi Master

Flagg wrote:
PhilosopherOfSorts wrote:Fair enough, I was just currious as to your reasoning, some people have a negative image of the breed, and blame them for things that are really the owner's fault. All pit bulls I've ever met have been friendly, but hyperactive, goof-balls, so maybe that swings my perception the other way.
Well another reason I forgot to submit is that while all breeds of dogs can bite occasionally, if you get nailed by a pit or a rottie, you're going to be seriously damaged.

Well, yeah, they're large and strong, so I thought that was obvious. Being attacked by any big dog is no fun, even a little one can put you in the hospital, my mom had to get eight stiches in her leg a couple of years ago after being bitten by a scottish terrier.

At any rate, it doesn't look like you'll have any problems like that from Kara.

Watch out for those cats, though.

Power to the Peaceful

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with pit bulls? I know they have a reputation for visciousness, but its possible to make any dog into a savage beast if you train and socialize them that way. Several of my friends have had pit bulls over the years and the only problem I've ever seen with them is that you might not want them around small children, but that's just because they're energeticly playful and might hurt the kid accedentally.
They are not even all that aggressive toward people. They are aggressive toward other animals and it is easy to transfer that over. If they are not socialized with other dogs, or if they are neglected, or trained to be aggressive they are damn nasty.

If none of those conditions apply you get a sweet rambunctious idiot for a dog that may accidentally knock over small children when they play with them.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Fuck my hands are shaky today. Probably because I finally made my first luxury purchase in as many years as I've been wanting this fucker! The only one worth a damn is a good shot of my lower sinus!

Speaking of...

And here is what all the fuss is about. It is a holy relic of our future destruction. Or a $500 night light. I's a'scared of monsters.

And here is Sam. We found him as a stray in Florida and he was so emaciated, his collar so tight, and he was so sweet we got him neutered and took him in. I was on a bit of a LoTR kick and because I knew he'd go from scraggly wanderer to fat layabout, the name could be no other.

-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

100% Pure Tungsten.

-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

This it 100% real taken less than 30 minutes ago. There is no trickery, photoshoppery, or animal droppery, just pure old fashioned male on male pussy butt poundery! The big one is Sam, and the little one is Gaius. They have been doing this for years, but I FINALLY got it on camera. I give you... Teh Gayz Catz:

You can tell they are in love because their eyes are closed... :luv:
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Ok, more pictures of my overprices "nitelight". I did these with the eyes off and the lights off to showoff how it's the "combat" model as opposed to the "just off the line" version. My shit photography skills should be apparent. :lol:

Picture one is of course, the portrait:

Pic 2 is with the skullcap off.

Pic 3 has the chip and its housing out. If you were a less reputable person you could hide things like keys or bags full of some sort of grass.

Pic 4 is the chip and its housing sitting next to the base of what I have affectionately named "Barry" (after our President). Now, the skullcap can be replaced without chip inserted if for some strange reason you were inclined. You'd have to be one odd fellow to do such a thing, though.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Re: Flaggs Animals & Kewl Shit (56k can fucking die)

Post by Flagg »

Here's what's supposedly the Glazener family crest. If I can find a cleaned up version (or a tat artist who can work with how shit this is) I'm going to get this on one of my shoulder blades I think. Unless I can get a really good version then it may be a whole back affair.

And here's what's going on one of my upper arms...

-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

GEARZ!!!!!!

-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

You are such a nerd! :lol:
XXXI
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Phantasee wrote:You are such a nerd! :lol:

This is true. But what is really pissing me off is that the etching has fucking rubbed off the dogtags.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw