Cell-shaded Star Wars

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Transbot9
Youngling

Cell-shaded Star Wars

Post by Transbot9 »

I've started dumping some stylized cell-shaded ships. So far, I've completed a TIE fighter, a take on the Z-95 Headhunter, an "ugly", and an Acclamator. And I have a preview of what I'm working on.
There are only two ways the Federation defeats the empire: Either some hot shot idiot of a captain uses the cosmic undo button known time travel (in a poorly written 2-hour special) to undo however the Empire ended up in the Milky Way, or the leftovers join the rebellion after being horribly crushed to provide them with cannon fodder. The OT plays out like normal with any "federation" support being not even notable enough to get a foot-note in the history books.
Havok
Miscreant

Re: Cell-shaded Star Wars

Post by Havok »

Not a fan of the style, but I dig that kit bash model.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Transbot9
Youngling

Re: Cell-shaded Star Wars

Post by Transbot9 »

It's more-or-less something that can be done quick & dirty. Eventually I'll probably use these models for some texturing practice.
There are only two ways the Federation defeats the empire: Either some hot shot idiot of a captain uses the cosmic undo button known time travel (in a poorly written 2-hour special) to undo however the Empire ended up in the Milky Way, or the leftovers join the rebellion after being horribly crushed to provide them with cannon fodder. The OT plays out like normal with any "federation" support being not even notable enough to get a foot-note in the history books.