Gustave: The Beast. The Legend. The Nightmare.

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Night_stalker
Retarded Spambot

Re: Gustave: The Beast. The Legend. The Nightmare.

Post by Night_stalker »

Hmmm, how about we just leave out a zebra corpse. A corpse rigged with several pounds of C-4, slaved to a remote detonator. When Gustave grabs the corpse, boom goes the C4!
If Dr. Gatling was a nerd, then his most famous invention is the fucking Revenge of the Nerd, writ large...

"Lawful stupid is the paladin that charges into hell because he knows there's evil there."
—anonymous

"Although you may win the occasional battle against us, Vorrik, the Empire will always strike back."
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

How about we rig the corpse of a hippo, or maybe a walrus (which are a favorite prey of Nile crocodiles) with an infrared strobe then we can have an XB-70 Valkyrie orbiting high up in the stratosphere at Mach 3 speeds and leaving contrails in the sky that spell "fuck your mom shithead!" and when the goddamn giant crocodile bites the walruppotamus corpse, a team of power-armor kitted Force Recon Marines Oo-Rah can beam a signal to the stratospheric XB-70 Valkyrie where Curtis LeMay can like deploy a bunch of hypersonic air-breathing turboramscramfanjet-propelled variable swing-wing guided bunker-busting objective-interim rectal-reentry vehicles with Robert Shroom McNamara tied to 'em! Uuuurgh! Then when the goddamn crocodile explodes, the Force Recon Marines Oo-rah! can high five each other, give themselves a bunch of butt-slaps, exchange some homoerotic innuendo and feast on the corpse of the goddamn exploderized crocodile! Oo-rah! Urgh, none of this nuke the sight from orbit C4 exploding zebrashit lame limp-dicked suggestions everyone else has suggested lame limp-dickedly! Hurrr!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Yes! The US must face this grave existential threat with massively increased defence spending! Bring back the SAC! You cannot afford an alligator gap!

Man, why do people want to murder the croc so bad? As others pointed out, he probably doesn't even exist.
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

besides the Aussies are only a few years away from breeding the super croc. taht would dominate and rape all the puny allegators..

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin