Perversions of the Force comments

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Pcm979 wrote:Well, I'm in.
I didn't get blown apart in my first scene, either! :P

EDIT: BTW, do I wear a blue cloak and a yellow witches' hat or am I a generic (as opposed to eccentric) Protocol droid? :D
:lol:
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Hmm... Utsa must have missed Miko's part a few chapters back with Sylvar. Hm... ;)
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Darth Utsanomiko wrote:So, Darth Utsanomiko's a really tall, long-haired Sith who fights with l33t lightsabre sk1llz. I like it. 8) But wouldn't he have to be like 7' tall to be "taller than IG-88E"? Oh well, works for me.
Iggy's a little over six feet, so that makes Utsanomiko about six-six or so.
Pcm979 wrote:EDIT: BTW, do I wear a blue cloak and a yellow witches' hat or am I a generic (as opposed to eccentric) Protocol droid?
You'll see. :D
JADAFETWA
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Another excellent chapter. What kind of sex will be in the next chapter?

I have an idea for my character. He doesn't have to sex with anyone, and gets killed at the end of the chapter
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:Another excellent chapter. What kind of sex will be in the next chapter?

I have an idea for my character. He doesn't have to sex with anyone, and gets killed at the end of the chapter
Good sex.

Send your ideas to Iggy. He may... MAY think about it.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

you could always use my idea for a modified lightsaber that doesn't hurt human skin with special legnth, girth, and texture adjustment.

There's a darth maul version marketed towards female couples as well
Last edited by Darth Fanboy on 2003-02-15 09:27pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Darth Fanboy wrote:you could always use my idea for a modified lightsaber that doesn't hurt human skin with special legnth, girth, and texture adjustment.

There's a darth maul version marketed towards feale couples as well
:roll:
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Kelly Antilles wrote:
Darth Fanboy wrote:you could always use my idea for a modified lightsaber that doesn't hurt human skin with special legnth, girth, and texture adjustment.

you know its reactions like that that make me wish I could actually build these things.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Darth Fanboy wrote:
Kelly Antilles wrote:

you know its reactions like that that make me wish I could actually build these things.
I need a smiley that smacks its forehead.
JADAFETWA
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Heh. Sucks for you, then.

Kelly, you switched back to your original avatar. Cool.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

No, not a new chapter. Sorry to disappoint. Just wanted to give you a few current stats on the story:

What is here on SD.net is 43,380 words, just over 88 pages worth. 88 pages covered in red ink at the moment. I've been editing it to put on Dalton's website.

What I have noticed the most: major improvements in writing from both Iggy and myself. I guess one good thing has come out of this project. :)
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

IG-88E wrote:I need a smiley that smacks its forehead.
Yeah, you really should get one; they go great for so many occasions. for example, observe how concisely mine replies to this generic quote:

Everyone knows Lucas was just pissed off that the fans thought ESB was a sucky ending to Star Wars, so he rewrote the first film and re-released it as Return of The Jedi as his own way of saying "screw you, fans, you asked for it." Why else would the rebels have to blow up the exact same Death Star a second time?

Just so much more effective than an eye roll, aint it? :wink:
By His Word...
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Just remember to make my lightsabre's blade white. :mrgreen:
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Just remember to make my lightsabre's blade white. :mrgreen:
Nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo. I did one better. :twisted:
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

"Did one better"? :?

Well, I guess I'll have to find out.

And just remember, Kelly, Utsanomiko and I are going to just keep bugging you and Iggy until you give in... =D

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

*Iggy walks in, bearing large amount of gratuitous cursing*

"Unfortunately, ladies and gentlemen, we have a slight delay. You see, last nigh, my father saw fit to upload some new software. Unfortunately, this deleted all of my Word files. Asa result of this, I am being forced to rewrite the chapter, which was roughly 3/4s complete. This should take a day or so. Thank you."

*leaves*
JADAFETWA
God Emperor
Jedi Knight

Post by God Emperor »

:shock: Noooooooooooo....

I shall wait impatiently tell then.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Hm...bummer. Say, am I going to be in combat anytime soon?
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Secularism—since AD 80
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Kelly Antilles wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Just remember to make my lightsabre's blade white. :mrgreen:
Nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo. I did one better. :twisted:
Transparent?
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

No, that'd be silly. I'd rather have a white one, because that's what colour they were in the SW novelisation, and I've always liked that.

Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:No, that'd be silly. I'd rather have a white one, because that's what colour they were in the SW novelisation, and I've always liked that.
It was a guesson what you will get; Kelly said she did "one better", which usually means different (althogh it could just mean double bladed or somesuch).
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

You will find out soon enough.... arugh! I forgot to bring it to work... ok, you'll see eventually.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Probably some kind of whip.....

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Whip? That wouldn't be appropriate for Spanky's character, would it?
Secularism—since AD 80
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

It would be for you thongh, wouldn't it? :twisted:

Actually, there is a weapon calledd the lightwhip. Basically, it's a whip that has a lightsaber cord. It's in several of the Sith War comics.

However, you will never see the lightwhip in my writing.

Why not?

I hate the fucking thing. They never make an attempt to explain how the fuck a weightless whip can be used like a normal one. Add to that it seems to switch back and forth between wrapping around its target (AARRRGH! how can a fucking energy blade WRAP AROUND something?!) and burning straight through it, it's just an asinine POS that was released for some Sith fanboys.
JADAFETWA