Cullenism. Seriously

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Re: Cullenism. Seriously

Post by Solauren »

yeah, when Chuck Norris qoutes enter the threat, or references to same, the thread is dead.

Then again, the idea of Chuck Norris beating up the Vampires from the Twilight saga IS worth thinking about.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Chuck Norris gnawing open a uterus is a pretty amusing thought too...
Kanastrous
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kanastrous »

It's the uterus part that's funny.
I find myself endlessly fascinated by your career - Stark, in a fit of Nerd-Validation, November 3, 2011
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

darthdavid wrote:Chuck Norris gnawing open a uterus is a pretty amusing thought too...
Actually, that's how Chuck Norris was attempting to be born.

However, it was taking to long, and so he round-housed kicked his way out.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
Temujin
Jedi Master

Post by Temujin »

What's all this love for that Fundy Beck friendly Libertopian Norris. I'd rather see resurrected Bruce Lee kicking undead ass. You know of what I speak! :twisted:
Mr. Harley: Your impatience is quite understandable.
Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry... I wish it were otherwise.

"I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe.
If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other." – Frankenstein's Creature on the glacier[/size]
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Could someone post me an excerpt of Edward sucking the fetus out of Bella's uterus? That would be so awesome.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!