Jar Jar on Enterprise D

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Kolinar Romanov
Youngling

Post by Kolinar Romanov »

Vertigo1 wrote:Jar Jar appears aboard the Enterprise and all of a sudden, gets his tongue stuck to an EPS tap, killing himself instantly.

Trekkies and Warsies alike rejoice and hold a huge ass party, music by ewoks banging on stormtrooper helmets. :D
Not ta mention da other gungans, with deir big drums ! I mean, nobody liked Jar-jar, not even his own race, and Boss Nass was only, as Mr. T woulda say, pity'ing da fool.

The gungans will hail Jar jar's death as a holiday, since the foundation of Otoh Gunga.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Lusankya wrote:Actually, I think Troi would like Jar-Jar. She's find him "endearingly naive".
You mean, Jar-jar has a mind?
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

The lack of cerebral activity could be a turn on for her - who knows? After all, this is the lady who went out with Riker and thought that he looked better withouth a beard.
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

humm.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth