Perversions of the Force comments

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

IG-88E wrote:It would be for you thongh, wouldn't it? :twisted:
Well, considering she used a whip in the last chapter, yeah. :D
Actually, there is a weapon calledd the lightwhip. Basically, it's a whip that has a lightsaber cord. It's in several of the Sith War comics.

However, you will never see the lightwhip in my writing.

Why not?

I hate the fucking thing. They never make an attempt to explain how the fuck a weightless whip can be used like a normal one. Add to that it seems to switch back and forth between wrapping around its target (AARRRGH! how can a fucking energy blade WRAP AROUND something?!) and burning straight through it, it's just an asinine POS that was released for some Sith fanboys.
I remember reading about that in one of the threads. And isn't the Sith War stuff KJA's domain?
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

I recall somewhere in this thread that Iggy's comp had some problems and the newest chapter got wiped or something. How are things going?
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Darth Yoshi wrote:I remember reading about that in one of the threads. And isn't the Sith War stuff KJA's domain?
I wouldn't be surprised.
I recall somewhere in this thread that Iggy's comp had some problems and the newest chapter got wiped or something. How are things going?
They're not. I'm dealing with major RL issues right now, and I don't have the concentration to write chapters.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

It is not a whip.

And the story is currently on hold, ok? I apologize for any inconvenience, but Iggy is more important than the story.
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Kelly Antilles wrote:It is not a whip.

And the story is currently on hold, ok? I apologize for any inconvenience, but Iggy is more important than the story.
I didn't mean any offense. I just thought I recalled something like that being said somewhere in this thread.
What's her bust size!?

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

None taken, Shinova. I just was pointing out to everyone that the story is currently on hold.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Juiced like Nicole Simpson to find out...

As much as the erotic adventures entertain me I can't wait to find out what happens to the Merry Band of Idiots lost in a galaxy far far away.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Iggy was kind enough to send me the latest chapter. Make sure to thank him. Enjoy! (Oh, and Mike, this one is DEFINATELY for you. ;) :twisted:)

Spanky glanced at the chonometer on the wall and suppressed a noise of irritation. Stravo and Stormbringer still weren't back, and on Coruscant, that was usually a bad sign. He sighed and stood up, catching the attention of the others. "All right, we'll have to go out and look for them. Who wants to go?" Everyone stood up. "Okay, Pash with me, Aulduin and Verilon, Einhander'll work alone, Aerius and Larz stay here and watch the ship." Everyone grabbed their jackets and a spare weapon just in case. Spanky and Pash chose to look through the bars while Verilon and Aulduin decided to check out several of the weapons dealers. Einhander wandered off almost aimlessly.

"Does he know what he's doing?" Pash asked uncertainly.

"Yeah," Spanky said, watching his partner wander off. "He knows."

As Ignatius approached the door to Sev'Rance Tann's quarters, he spotted Pcm standing nearby. He beckoned the droid over. "Yes sir, can I be of any assistance?" the protocol unit asked as he reached the bounty hunter.

"You are Pcm979, correct?"

"Yes sir, that is my designation. What may I assist you with?"

Ignatius looked up and down the hall to ensure they were alone. "You may assist me with Secondary Protocol."

The instant the words left Iggy's lips, Pcm's photoreceptors flickered out. A moment later, they lit back up. "Secondary Protocol engaged, sir," the droid said. "What is my task?"

"You will take this," Ignatius produced the computer chip and pressed it into the droid's hand, "and deliver it to your contact here." The droid took the chip and inserted it into a hidden space underneath his palm.

"Will that be all, sir?"

"Yes, that's all. Go on." The droid nodded and left. Iggy watched him go and was forced to kill a smile as he did. *Trusting a protocol droid,* he thought. *IG-88C would've switched off his CPU and clattered to the floor in horror.* Shaking the thoughts aside with a light chuckle, he stepped up to the door and entered, moving to sit on the meditation pad beside Lady Tann. She ignored him. "Master Tan," he said respectfully.

"Good evening, padawan," she replied. "I trust the assignments I gave you earlier have been finished."

"Of course, my lady."

"Good, good." She sat looking straight ahead, never at him. "Wong tells me you asked if the Dark Side was stronger."

"Yes."

"And what did he say?"

"He said that if I wanted it to be, it was." Iggy wondered where she was going with this interrogation.

"Do you want it?" Not once had she even remotely turned towards him. She still stared forward.

His eyes were cold. "Yes," he said softly. "Yes, I do."

Kelly spun her lightsaber in a lazy circle. The blindfold prohibited her from seeing, but she still had her other senses. Her ears picked up the slight whine of the repulsors keeping the training droid in the air. It shifted from side to side, trying to draw her off guard.

It struck from behind and she easily reflected the bolt by swinging the blade behind her back. She chuckled and awaited the next shot. Her ears perked up as she caught the sound of several drones more taking flight. Searching for Darth Wong's signature, she found him standing in the corner, his aura bright to her. That meant he was controlling the new droids. She slid her left foot back half a meter and balanced herself on the balls of her feet.

Wong nodded. She had sensed the other drones and was ready for his imminent attack. All six fired at once. He watched as she ducked and blocked and jumped, avoiding all the bolts. The droids pressed harder, firing more often and moving around.

Kelly felt the shift and opened herself to the Force. The raw energy felt so good. She swung her lightsaber out at shoulder height and was pleased to hear four thumps on the floor as she sliced two of the droids in half. Dropping to the floor to evaded several blasts, the flicked her wrist, pointing the blade upwards. Another droid was sliced apart.

Three left. Wong was impressed. He began to circle her, watching her from every angle. Her form had improved greatly. He could feel her drawing in the dark energy. A slight smile parted his lips.

She used the Force to jump high into the air, flipping towards the three remaining droids. She sliced quickly as she came down, taking them out. She landed crouched on the floor, a sinister grin on her face. Pushing herself to her feet, she deactivated her saber. "How was that?"

"Perfect," Darth Wong whispered in her ear from directly behind her. He wrapped an arm around her slight frame and kissed her neck softly. She stiffened a moment then relaxed. He kissed and licked his way to her ear. She responded with a soft moan. "That's right," he said. "Give in to your feelings. Let the Force flow through you."

She opened herself as he cupped her breast. The feeling was incredible. She could feel every part of his hand as it touched her. Leaning back against his chest, she let her lightsaber clatter to the floor. Her hands snaked back to grasp his hips.

Wong smiled. "Yes, that's right." With a slight bit of concentration, all of the seams on her clothes disappeared and the material fell to the floor in a puddle at her feet. He replaced his hand on her bare breast and she moaned again, louder this time.

He trailed his other hand down along her firm belly and between her legs. She was already quite hot and wet. His fingers slid among her folds, enticing another moan from his willing apprentice. Her head lolled to one side as he began to feast on her neck.

Kelly felt free for the first time in her life. Her emotions were wide open. Grasping his hips tightly, she pushed her body back against her Master.

Wong's robes parted to release his rock hard cock. She was pressed so tight against him that he easily slid between her legs. Her juices quickly coated his member. He lifted her slightly and lowered her onto his member.

She moaned low and long, feeling his shaft penetrate her womanhood. He bent her over slightly so that he could begin moving in and out. The hand on her breast began to massage and play with the nipple. She pushed back hard with every stroke.

By the gods, she was tight! He continued to fuck her pussy even as it squeezed him, pushing him closer to the edge. But, he didn't want to cum just yet. His fingers played with her clit as he quickly switched holes.

She gasped as he penetrated her ass. Never before had she felt something like this. Because she was so open to the Force, every place he touched her felt electric. She groaned and increased their rhythm. Suddenly, she wanted very much for him to cum in her ass.

He pushed her prone over a meditation pad and grabbed her hips. He thrust himself in and out of her, faster and faster, harder and harder. She grasped the edge of the pad and moaned. "Oh gods, yes! Fuck me, Master Wong!"

Hearing her call his name did him in. He pumped her ass three times before shooting his load. She cried out as an orgasm wracked her body. Slowly, he withdrew his flaccid cock from her. Sweeping her in his arms, he carried her to his bed. This was definitely going to be a day long remembered.
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Yay, anal! :D
「かかっ―」
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Oooooh! Anal. Great chapter, Iggy and Kelly.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
God Emperor
Jedi Knight

Post by God Emperor »

Nice work.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Yay! I'm back!
And DW gets some!
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Master Wong? Interesting change, Kelly/Iggy..
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

FIVE.... that's it? The chapter has been up over 24 hours and there are only FIVE replies?

Oh, Yoshi, love the Lina look on you.
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Nice chapter. Looks like Kelly is slowly changing over...or is she pretending? Does she plan to break free at the end, kill the charade, and turn back to the light at the very end...or will she try to and find herself at inner conflict?

The possibilities! :D

Off-topic: And happy 2700th post for me! 300 more to go till 3000. 8)
What's her bust size!?

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Kelly Antilles wrote:FIVE.... that's it? The chapter has been up over 24 hours and there are only FIVE replies?
I thought it was fabulous, as always--I was hesitant to post anything, though, because I always say it's absolutely fabulous, so I've posted that like a billion times, so since I keep posting how great it is, I keep expecting the scary spam-cops to come and arrest me!

*light bulb over head goes off*

Oh, but wait, then there'd be handcuffs...that's be ok...nevermind. :twisted:

Great job, guys! :wink: :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

Kelly Antilles wrote:FIVE.... that's it? The chapter has been up over 24 hours and there are only FIVE replies?

Oh, Yoshi, love the Lina look on you.
You know, this story is going very well, and one of the things I admire about it the most is the way you two - I can only speak for the parts I've read but I can speak with certainty on those - manage to seamlessly mesh what you've written. I can't tell that this piece has two authors whatsoever. And that's normally very hard for even two professional authors to do. Very good work indeed.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Very good, if a little short, but you gave reason for that.

Although I'm not the biggest fan of anal. Still very good, though.

Can't wait to see the next chapter, guys.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote: You know, this story is going very well, and one of the things I admire about it the most is the way you two - I can only speak for the parts I've read but I can speak with certainty on those - manage to seamlessly mesh what you've written. I can't tell that this piece has two authors whatsoever. And that's normally very hard for even two professional authors to do. Very good work indeed.
Thank you so much, Marina. I will tell you, however, that Iggy didn't start writing until after the Darth Cav section. I have tried meshing together our two writing styles. Iggy has come a long way in the short time we've been writing this. When I went over the story to send to Dalton, I noticed that the further along I went, the less needed to be changed. Most of the changes are just gramatical or spelling. There are a few little additions and such that I made. I would suggest to everyone, actually, that they should re-read from the beginning when Dalton gets it up. :)
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Shinova wrote:Nice chapter. Looks like Kelly is slowly changing over...or is she pretending? Does she plan to break free at the end, kill the charade, and turn back to the light at the very end...or will she try to and find herself at inner conflict?
You'll find out soon enough... :twisted:
You know, this story is going very well, and one of the things I admire about it the most is the way you two - I can only speak for the parts I've read but I can speak with certainty on those - manage to seamlessly mesh what you've written. I can't tell that this piece has two authors whatsoever. And that's normally very hard for even two professional authors to do. Very good work indeed.
Thanks, Marina. I appreciate the feedback.
JADAFETWA
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

I was afraid that you would forget to have Darth Wong have anal sex, but you didn't! I was another excellent chapter, and keep up the good work.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Any likelihood of more Perversions chapters anytime soon?
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Stormbringer wrote:Any likelihood of more Perversions chapters anytime soon?
Rest assured, Kelly's working on it.
JADAFETWA
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

IG-88E wrote:
Stormbringer wrote:Any likelihood of more Perversions chapters anytime soon?
Rest assured, Kelly's working on it.
Yaaaahooooooo! :mrgreen:

Didn't think you guys were getting enough support for that last chapter. :P
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Yeah, yeah... I'm working on it, but I've gotten this HUGE writer's block for this story. *sigh* I hate when this happens. :(