Demented and Cruel Crossover

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Demented and Cruel Crossover

Post by NecronLord »

Daleks vs Star Trek Voyager.

1) It helps to know what a dalek is, they're from Dr Who....
2) It also helps to have a grudge against the Voyager crew.
Chapter one. Pre-emptive strike.

The outer reaches of the Skaro system was studded with defence platforms, known to all species unfortunate enough to have encountered them as ‘Killstations.’ They were arrayed in eight concentric spheres around the system’s star placed approximately one astronomical unit apart, with the first layer sharing the orbit of the fourth planet. Every station carried enough firepower to blast a terrestrial world into oblivion.

The third and fifth worlds were now planets in name only. Over the centuries and millennia they had been extensively mined to the point where they were in effect planet sized battle stations. A third had been planned but one interfering time-lord known only as ‘the doctor’ had prevented that plan from succeeding.

Another fifty defence stations orbited the fourth planet, Skaro, heart of the most feared empire in all history. Many mellenia ago a species known as the daleks had risen to dominance on that world. Once aptly described as “blobs of hate in bonded polycarbide armour” the daleks were a species of cyborgs, the radiation and chemically poisoned descendants of a humanoid species. They had carved out a vast empire over five galaxies.

The capital city of the planet, between an Inland Sea and a mountain range, rose from a desert of industrial works and spaceports. It was a bland place, with no decoration and nothing to break the monotony of the spires and towers, connected by the occasional walkway, or to be more accurate, roller-ways, as dalek travel units did not use legs. Though from time to time “spider” versions were manufactured for the rare occasions when they were needed.

The city was populated by a mix of daleks, their humanoid slaves and a machine species called the movellans, who had been created as a ruse in one of the dalek prime’s intricate schemes, and had since served as dalek expendable warriors.

In a huge armoured tower, surrounded by defences lay the dalek central control. Inside one of it’s rooms five blue daleks monitored a computer read out. Their enhanced minds had been created for the task.

“Alert” the first said in it’s grating metallic tones “chronotons detected. Reference 234.245 879.234 0.246 negative 750 negative.” A lift slid down noiselessly. A black dalek rolled off the lift and slid towards the readouts.
“Re-port” it demanded.
“Planetary system - earth, a crude time travel device was activated seven hundred and fifty years ago.” It replied.

In another time and place, another superior was also demanding a report. “Report!” shouted Worf, clambering back into the command chair.
“Main power is offline, we’ve lost shields, our weapons are.. gone!” replied the officer at the conn. Worf hammered in frustration at the touch panel controls.
Looking up determinedly he said “Perhaps today is a good day to die.” He paused for a moment. “Prepare for ramming speed!” he ordered.
“Sir, there’s another starship coming in!” said the ensign. “It’s nothing the computer recognises…” he finished.

The dalek cruiser had stumbled into a battle. Seizing the initiative the daleks began approaching at, ten percent lightspeed. On the cramped bridge of the dalek vessel a black dalek sat on an elevated platform, below it three inferiors operated the controls.

“Threat assessments completed” said the central dalek, using its neural interface with the ship to display the battle on the main screen. The computer displayed the borg cube. Layering it and displaying the sphere nestled like an egg inside it. The sphere was illuminated in a soft blue, indicating the primitive time travel device inside.

“Open fire!” ordered the black dalek. In a fraction of a second what had been the cube was suddenly occupying a forever expanding volume.

“Scan for similar vessels” ordered the black dalek. One of the sensor operators soon replied with an answer.
“Similar vessels detected approximately sixty thousand light years from our current location.”
“Engage Time Corridor to intercept at most convenient time.”
“I obey” replied the grey dalek.

The dalek ship appeared out of nowhere at unimatrix one. A single shot vaporised the bulk of the borg base. The battle was over almost instantly, there was nothing to compare with the overwhelming firepower the dalek ship had at it’s disposal.

In the dalek ship the black dalek patiently listened to the repeated transmission again. Even though fourteen of their planets had been destroyed in the last hour, these borg still thought that resistance was futile. “Four cubes incoming, diverting point defence weaponry to exterminate.” Said a grey dalek controlling the tactical aspect of the campaign. A moment later the cubes were destroyed casually by the defence cannons of the dalek ship.

Fourteen planets destroyed – seventy thousand cubes destroyed – fourtey two thousand spheres destroyed – two trillion nine hundred and sixty eight billion four hundred and seventy two million nine hundred and eighty eight thousand twenty two drones lost. Prepare to assimilate.

Chapter two, an insignificance.

“Captain” said Harry Kim, for the fourth time. Captain Janeway opened her eyes.
“Yes?” she said sitting up.
“I think you might want to see this.” said Kim.
“On my way” she said.

The captain stepped out of the turbolift and onto the slightly cramped bridge. “What is it then?” she asked impatiently, having not yet had any coffee.
“Captain, remember that Borg world we’re going around?” said the first officer, Chakotay
“Yes” she replied, “what’s happened?”
“It has been destroyed.” replied Tuvok.
“eight four seven two?” she asked suppressing a shudder.
“No, we would have detected the subspace fissure that is created by species eight four seven two’s weapons, there was no such effect from this explosion. As far as we can tell a single ship entered the system and destroyed the planet and the attendant cubes.”

The captain paused for a moment. “Are they still there?” Harry Kim checked the console again and nodded. “Hail them.” She ordered.

“Hypo-space radio transmission detected.” The black dalek swivelled it’s dome to look at it’s inferior, deliberating as to whether there was any opportunity for the benefit of the dalek species in replying. “Initiate contact.” It grated, “audio only.”
Last edited by NecronLord on 2003-03-08 04:57pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

"This is Captain Janeway of the starship Voyager.we come in..."
EXTERMINATE
EXTERMINATE
EXTERMINATE
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Me thinks "Creulty to Voyager" is a general topic that can be considered quite useful. As a note on how to develop this story, might I suggest getting the 29th century Federation involved?
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

The 29th century feds are one of these truly bizzare oddities that come up from time to time. As I understand it their weapons aren't much more advanced than the normal feds, as such they're totally screwed.

Then again it might be funny to do that as an extended version. Have they appeared in Enterprise (which shall be the next object of the dalek steamroller, they want a temporal war... :evil:) at all or is it just voyager?
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

NecronLord wrote:The 29th century feds are one of these truly bizzare oddities that come up from time to time. As I understand it their weapons aren't much more advanced than the normal feds, as such they're totally screwed.

Then again it might be funny to do that as an extended version. Have they appeared in Enterprise (which shall be the next object of the dalek steamroller, they want a temporal war... :evil:) at all or is it just voyager?
IIRC, they did show up in Enterprise, (come on, its a temperal cold war. of course every time traveller in the fucking galaxy is going to show up.)
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Trippy this look like it will be good fic
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Hehe. Nice. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

Better then the last Dr.Who/Voyager X-over I read. That one had Cybermen being the 'anscestors' of the Borg. (A little strange since the Cybermen are superior to the borg)
"Nobody ever inferred from the multiple infirmities of Windows that Bill Gates was infinitely benevolent, omniscient, and able to fix everything. " Argument against god's perfection.

My Snow's art portfolio.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Setesh wrote:Better then the last Dr.Who/Voyager X-over I read. That one had Cybermen being the 'anscestors' of the Borg. (A little strange since the Cybermen are superior to the borg)
Yes, the thing about Dr.Who is it's probably the most insanely powerful TV sci-fi at times... After all the time lords have been around since the galaxy was half it's present size. I think i've read that, the daleks attack the borg in it yes?

I think I will do the 29th C feds eventually, with one of those Dalek Converted Planets (this is what the DSII fantasises about being :twisted: )
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

The shuttle stopped dead, and landed with a prodigious amount of steam or smoke of some kind. Several voyager crewmembers ran out of the way coughing and spluttering. Harry Kim looked through the door at the shuttle. It was a light grey colour, made of geometric plating. It had four rocket-type thrusters that it used for landing and taking off. He turned and spoke to Tom Paris.

“We might manage it this time Tom.” Paris looked back at him.
“You seem to think that every day, besides, those voices creep me out. No warmth, that’s the trouble. It’s a pity we don’t have an empath aboard, then we’d know why they offered to help us.” He replied
“Maybe they’re just benevolent, why is it that there can’t be any nice super-powers? The Borg, eight four seven two, and from some of the transmissions from starfleet, the dominion too.”
“Nice guys don’t bristle with weapons, nor do they blow up planets Harry. I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

The two officers strode forwards as the flaps guarding the entrance to the shuttle opened. There was an interior door just inside. It slid backwards to reveal a grey pepperpot like armoured shell, between it’s ‘waist’ and it’s base were rows of sensor globes, around the thorax section were metal slats above a grille, beyond that was a section culminating in a dome. From its midsection came an apparatus that resembled an ancient ‘sink plunger’ and an elongated whisk.

The creature slid out and was followed by six more, moving with an eerie and protracted silence. Another came from the impossibly large interior of the shuttle; this dalek was red and black. It stopped in front of Tom. It looked at him with its eyestalk.

“We have monitored your communications.” It stated in its agonising voice the lights on its dome flashed as it spoke. “You have an individual known as ‘the doctor’ aboard your vessel.” It paused.
“Yes” said Tom, glancing at his companion.
“You will turn him over to us.”
“If you need anything, I’m his assistant, I can probably help you.”
“The doctor is the enemy of the daleks. Therefore you are also an enemy of the daleks.” It screeched. “EXTERMINATE HIM” it shouted, and a grey dalek turned to face Tom.

The dalek pointed the whisk attachment at him and fired. A pulse of blue light leapt from the gun and hit the astonished starfleet officer, square in the chest. He was sent flying, literally. His corpse hit a stack of boxes containing prefabricated shuttle components. The other daleks opened fire on the crewmen who were in the shuttlebay. Harry Kim ran for the doorway.

One of the security officers ducked behind a barrel and shot at a dalek with his phaser. The dalek turned, unharmed by the stun blast and fired at the barrel. It exploded. The man was killed by the blast, and the explosion showered half of the room in boiling fuel.
Harry dashed past the door and quickly punched the code to raise the force fields. The blast from one of the daleks weapons splashed across the field protecting him, sounding like an enraged beehive.

The red dalek turned to its troops, “Seek, Locate, Exterminate! Capture the captain, the doctor and any potentially useful specimens, exterminate all others.”
“We obey” they chanted in unison.

Tuvok looked up from the security station. “Captain, there has been weapons fire in the shuttlebay.” Captain Janeway stood up and rushed over to the security station. “Red alert!” she said, “dispatch a security team, and put the shuttlebay onscreen.”

An image of chaos appeared on the screen. There was smoke everywhere, some of the room appeared to be on fire. The daleks were gathering around the doorway. They were blasting at the edges of the force field, hoping to destroy the emitters.

“Vent the bay” ordered the captain. The smoke was blown from the screen and the fires died. The daleks however remained where they were. They pause for a moment, rolling to form a pathway. Another dalek rolled out of the shuttle. This one mounted a single huge cannon on it’s torso. It fired a titanic blast, and the field was gone. The bridge crew could clearly discern several yellow shirted security officers and ensign Kim being blown out of the bay.

“Special weapons dalek has breached defences. Carry out your instructions.” The red dalek said through it’s internal communications system.
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

NecronLord wrote:[quote
]“Nice guys don’t bristle with weapons, nor do they blow up planets Harry. I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”
*groan*
“The doctor is the enemy of the daleks. Therefore you are also an enemy of the daleks.” It screeched. “EXTERMINATE HIM” it shouted, and a grey dalek turned to face Tom.
Tom dies of mistaken identity....
The dalek pointed the whisk attachment at him and fired. A pulse of blue light leapt from the gun and hit the astonished starfleet officer, square in the chest. He was sent flying, literally. His corpse hit a stack of boxes containing prefabricated shuttle components.
And there was much rejoicing
The red dalek turned to its troops, “Seek, Locate, Exterminate! Capture the captain, the doctor and any potentially useful specimens, exterminate all others.”
“We obey” they chanted in unison.
You've got Dalek-ese down
"Nobody ever inferred from the multiple infirmities of Windows that Bill Gates was infinitely benevolent, omniscient, and able to fix everything. " Argument against god's perfection.

My Snow's art portfolio.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Setesh wrote:
NecronLord wrote:“Nice guys don’t bristle with weapons, nor do they blow up planets Harry. I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”
*groan*
They were cliched to begin with, it's not my fault...
Tom dies of mistaken identity....
Not to mention Harry Kim killed by Janeway's incompetance
The dalek pointed the whisk attachment at him and fired. A pulse of blue light leapt from the gun and hit the astonished starfleet officer, square in the chest. He was sent flying, literally. His corpse hit a stack of boxes containing prefabricated shuttle components.
And there was much rejoicing
Yayy... and a nod to the shuttle creator.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Yes! Daleks kick some ass!
JADAFETWA
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

IG-88E wrote:Yes! Daleks kick some ass!
This surprises you? They're that rare brand of sci-fi bad guys who shoot straight and almost always kill their enemies.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

NecronLord wrote:This surprises you?
Fuck no. I was just saying I enjoyed it. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Well now, this is evil. Please contiue.
Falkenhorst
Jedi Knight

Post by Falkenhorst »

damn, this is cool. I'm waiting for more...
Falkenhorst

BOTM 15.Nov.02

Post #114 @ Fri Oct 18, 2002 4:44 pm

"I've had all that I wanted of a lot of things I've had
And a lot more than I needed of some things that turned out bad"

-Johnny Cash, "Wanted Man"

UPF: CARNIVAL OF RETARDS
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

This rocks!

EX-TER-MIN-ATE!
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

installment three.
The four daleks slid down the corridor silently, their eyestalks swinging from side to side, scanning for potential threats. Occasionally an overzealous security officer would try to attack them, and they were shot down in short order.

They stopped outside a turbolift. The lead dalek looked at the console for a moment. “This deck is sealed” it said. They turned and headed to the area that was designated as “engineering.”

“Intruders now in two groups, captain, they are both still confined.” said Tuvok “unfortunately they are on the same deck as main engineering.” Janeway looked up. “How about B’lanna’s fortifications?”
“They aren’t coming fast enough, one group is headed for engineering now.”

B’lanna placed another hastily replicated explosive charge behind a panel in the wall. Behind her the engineering staff were constructing a barricade. It was fairly shoddy, made out of old plasma conduits and plating. They had constructed it behind the door, so that they could close the doors if neccesery. At the moment they had them wedged almost sealed, with about a foot in between them.

“They’re coming, four of them” someone shouted from inside engineering. B’lanna dashed through the doors and clambered over the barricade, followed by another engineering crewmember.

Someone passed her a phaser rifle and she squatted down behind the makeshift battlements, looking though a small gap at the empty corridor. The daleks rounded the corner.

“Exterminate” the first one cried and fired, blasting an old deck plate into the air. It moved forwards and fired again, this time hitting a crewmember. She slid across the floor and lay in a heap at the foot of a terminal. The starfleet officers opened fire, scoring the surface of the dalek somewhat. Another followed it as it rolled toward the barricade.

Torres turned around, and shot a look at a man holding a tricorder and cowering behind a bulkhead. He nodded and pressed a button. The walls of the corridor blew out blasting the daleks in the centre.

“Under attack” said one.
“Unanticipated resistance, Withdraw: Regroup:” said another, backing away. The forward dalek had been severely disabled. It rolled back slowly, it’s non-weapon arm hanging limply.

“Captain, the others are now converging on engineering.” Tuvok reported.

The red dalek approached. “REPORT” it demanded glaring daggers, or rather narrowing the aperture of its eyestalk, which was as close as a dalek could manage, at it’s inferior.
“Enemy position is fortified, we require fire support” it replied.
“Agreed,” grated the red dalek, and the special weapons dalek trundled forward.

The chief engineer looked around the door. Several security officers crouched down behind the barricade, squinting into the sights of phaser rifles. Her marquis experience was at coming in useful once again. She tossed a freshly replicated grenade, another useful trick banned by the federation, to one of them.

He looked at it for a moment. “Where’s the firing button?” he asked innocently. Torres pinned the man down with a stare of cold contempt.
“It’s a grenade.” He shrugged back at her. “On second thoughts, I’ll use it.” She hissed at him, snatching the explosive back.

Another heavily equipped invader rolled around the corner, this one dominated by a massive turreted gun. The crew fired at it again, burning layers from its armour. The dalek turned and pointed its canon at the barricade, giving the impression of aligning it perfectly with some invisible target marker.

B’lanna made a snap decision to run. The barricade was incinerated, throwing her through the air. She stood up looking behind her. An enormous part of the bulkhead was melted, and still bubbling. The deck itself was caving into the level below. Several smears of ash were all that remained of the barricade, and it’s defenders.

From the distance there was a metallic cry of “Advance!”
Torres began to haul herself forward, towards a ladder.

The red dalek deactivated its antigravity generator, having crossed the slowly cooling crater in the deck. The other daleks had secured various positions around the engineering centre. He looked up at the glowing reactor in the middle of the room, recording the design for future reference.

It was clearly a reactor of some kind. Looking at the construction it was clear that these humans were a disgrace even to their species. They clearly had no concept of safety or redundancy. He turned to one of the grey daleks.

“What is the status of that reactor device?” he asked.
“The device is operational and functioning at twenty percent capacity.”
“Locate the central computer.” He ordered
“I obey” said a dalek.

After a short search they located the most likely candidate. From the open entrance of a jefferies tube, B’lanna watched as they zeroed in on the isoliner array. The red one moved in front of it and fired its weapon at it several times.

On the bridge the lights suddenly dimmed. All of the consoles winked off. Janeway looked up. “What happened?” she asked urgently.
“All control systems non-operational” said a crewmember “Shields Weapons Propulsion, Internal security.” He paused as the meaning of what he had said sank into everyone’s minds.
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

Please raise your face skywards for a moment of maniacle laughter,

BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you

Cool keep em comin.

My Snow's art portfolio.
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

This is evil. Keep it coming.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

More should be done tonight.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I wanna be that heavy weapons Dalek. :)
JADAFETWA
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

Just to creep everyone out more, the BBC also made 2 Dr.Who movies, starring Peter Cushing as the Doctor.

I own them both on DVD :D

My Snow's art portfolio.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Exterminate Grand Moff Tarkin...

"Dr.Who and the Daleks" and "The Daleks invasion of earth" IIRC