Starting a new fanfic, anyone want in?

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Larz
Rabid Monkey

Post by Larz »

Name: Larz
Race: Augmented Human
Planet of Birth: Tatooine
Rank: Freelance Killer (extraordinarily good hitman, if not for the fact that he kills anyone that gets in his way, but hides the bodies)/Former Special Ops (Imperial)
Ship: None

Description: 6'0" with a medium yet well built and define stature. He has short, blonde hair thats usually spiked and dark marroon eyes with a hint of metallic grey to them. He usually has a broad look of amusement that crosses his lips and a dirty blond/brown goatie. He usually wears a long, black opera trench that covers a military white longsleve and black pants. A black vest with sewn in armor covers his chest and a dual sholder holster . His past is a mystery, but he is, in underworld rings, a well renown assasine. He is very stealthy, and very popular for assinations if not for the fact that he really likes to kill. He kills everyone that gets in his way, and anyone that may remember him vaguely, though he is very good at hiding them. Very cynical, he holds little regard for anything except his incredible combat skills hand-to-hand and with small to medium arms.

Augmention: increased visual sensativity
"Once again we wanted our heroes to be simple, grizzled everymen with nothing to lose; one foot in the grave, the other wrapped in an American flag and lodged firmly in a terrorist's asshole."

Brotherhood of the Monkey: Nonchalant Disgruntled Monkey
Justice League
Rhoades
Youngling

Post by Rhoades »

Here's mine, a warped idea but a willing sacrifice for comedy relief

Name: Rhoa'des

Galaxy of origin: Trek

Planet of origin: Something Planet

Species: Hybird Being (Mixture of Klingon / Ferengi / Vulcan / Gorn / Tribble)

Organzition: "Jack-Ass of all Trades"

Description: Rhoa'des would never actually tell which side is from where, but his genetic roots actually traces back to the first four species mentioned. The fifth, was a result of a nasty transporter accident which merged his DNA with a tribble; and now everything he intakes too much bran he'll shit one of these little critters. This unique mixture has given him quite a large and stout green-hued goblin-esque appearance. He does sport some cybernetic implants that would gaft an intimidating stare if the laser-eye weren't in the hot pink spectrum.

Unlike the standard fair of mixture races, Rhoa'des never felt torn between any world. He is himself, not matter what his 'genes' will say and his small circle will except him for what he is. However he never really been on legal side of the galaxy, and he leads a nasty band of rogues onboard his starship 'The Lovechild' and commits many shady deals such as: Starship Theif, 'Particuler of the Week' smuggler, pirate broadcasts of vulgur crap over Federation Subspace Relays, and selling technology to primative worlds for resources or other specimens. He's fond of female intelligent species for pre-warp undeveloped worlds for some reason (and believes they are actually smarter and more interesting that the standard fare).
Setesh
Jedi Master

P.S.

Post by Setesh »

I have need of Beta readers as well. if any are interested a PM will suffice (an included E-mail would be nice to)
"Nobody ever inferred from the multiple infirmities of Windows that Bill Gates was infinitely benevolent, omniscient, and able to fix everything. " Argument against god's perfection.

My Snow's art portfolio.
Swordsman
Redshirt

Post by Swordsman »

A P.M. ? what's that :?: But id love to try Beta reading a story
"The absense of faith is the mark of Damnation" - Stern Codex
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

PM personal messahe, accessed through button marked as same at bottom of every post
"Nobody ever inferred from the multiple infirmities of Windows that Bill Gates was infinitely benevolent, omniscient, and able to fix everything. " Argument against god's perfection.

My Snow's art portfolio.
Grand Admiral Ancaris
Jedi Knight

Re: Starting a new fanfic, anyone want in?

Post by Grand Admiral Ancaris »

Name: Ancaris
Galaxy of origin(sw/st): Star Wars
Planet of origin: Unknown
Species: Unknown (appears human)
Rank: Grand Admiral (yeah I know, it's above captain, if it dun work, change it)
Organzition: Imperial Navy of the Galactic Empire
Height: 2.05 meters (about 6' 8.5" I think)
Hair: Silver
Eyes Deep Cobalt blue
Appearance: Wears the standard white uniform of a Grand Admiral. Has a large scar on the left side of his face running from above his left ear his chin. Walks with a mild limp.

Description: Ancaris' character is one of unflinching loyalty to the Emperor and Empire. He has on more than one occasion come very close to losing his life in defending it, and bears several scars and injuries from his efforts, though he wears these injuries as marks of honor. The repeated headblows over his years of service have also left him prone to fits of insanity (Think something along the lines of Kefka) for brief periods of time. Ancaris' manner (when not in a fit of insanity) is one of "cool-headedness" - rarely letting the heat of a situation get to him, and he for the most part speaks in cool, even tones.
Grand Admiral Ancaris

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege." --- Unknown

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Lumps, for they are always angry and never subtle." ---Dalton

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." ---Euripides
Setesh
Jedi Master

Addendum

Post by Setesh »

Due to the massive overkill rates I've had to reset the Empire to post Thrawn era. It was that or lower the Imperial IQ to 4 :lol:

My Snow's art portfolio.
Andras
Jedi Knight

Post by Andras »

Setesh wrote:At long last I have started a fanfic I had in mind since last year. The Empire vs. GK's Star Trek. Basic premis, Throw the Empire with the 'lower-limit' and ICS based calcs, against Star Trek with Graham Kennedy's over-inflated trek numbers.

Pssh, it's still a slaughter. GKs Sovereign, even with the extra 2 quantum tubes in the saucer, is barely more powerful then a non-ICS midrange CRC Corvette. ( 660vs 600 mt/sec)
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Name: Maximus Lennox
Galaxy of origin: Star Wars Galaxy
Planet of Origin: Yaga Minor
Species: Human
Rank: Line Captain awaiting promotion too Death Squadron Sub-Commander(Rear Admiral) During Shadows of the Empire
Organsition: Imperial Navy: Lord Vader's Death Squadron
Ship Command: ISD II Tyrant
History: Coming from a proud military line including ancestor's battle commands from Empress Teta's war and the Great Hyperspace War. He easily got into the Imperial Academy and once he took a ship command he actally cared about his crew. Though he overly uses superior technology in battle tactics and strategies.
Features:
Height: 6'11
Weight 175 pounds
Jet black hair
And brown eyes.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Andras
Jedi Knight

Post by Andras »

Captain Lennox wrote:Name: Maximus Lennox

Height: 6'11
Weight 175 pounds
Skinny aintcha?
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Re: Addendum

Post by 2000AD »

Setesh wrote:Due to the massive overkill rates I've had to reset the Empire to post Thrawn era. It was that or lower the Imperial IQ to 4 :lol:
In that case change my noghri guy to a rebel/NR person desperate for revenge against the empire.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Name: Chris Draco
Galaxy of origin(sw/st): SW
Planet of origin: Corellia
Organzition: Imperial Navy
Description: Height: 6 foot 3.

His parents were killed during a Rebel attack and he vowed revenge. He joined the Imperial Navy as a Starfighter pilot. He gradauted 1st in his class and was given a Tie Fighter. He rose to Captain and was given a Tie Inteceptor squadron. He served at the battle of Endor, and stopped a B-Wing attack on a crippled ISD. He rose then quickly to Colonel, commanding a wing of fighters on the Furious. He personally commands an rare Tie Avenger squadron.

[Post Thrawn era? Woops]
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

Name: Isolder Prince if Hapes
Planet of origin: Hapes
Species: Human(Hapan)
Rank(if any): Prince of Hapes(Captian Hapan Battle Dragon Man of War)
Organzition(SF, S31, ImpNav, ImpInt, STrooper, Rebel, ect.): Hapan Consordium
Description: Long Blond hair, blue-grey eyes, 5' 11" for full description see THE COURTSHIP OF PRINCESS LEIA
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot
Jedi Knight

Post by Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot »

Name: Micheal Ryans
Galaxy of origin: SW
Planet of origin: Kiffu
Species: Kiffar (near-human, distinctuishged by facial markings and pyschometric (reading images from objects and people) abilities)
Organisation: Self-employed
Ship command: Avenging Angel; KDY Delta-7 Aetherspirite starfighter with hyperdrive. Lady Lucy; Modified freighter fitted with ISD-grade shields and twin pulse cannons taken from an old Coruscant-class heavy cruiser capable of tearing practically anything dumb enough to attack it to pieces.
History: Ryans has a strong sense of discipline and honour, and as such is willing to give his life freely, without reservation, if it is for the common good. He has a knack for outwitting his opponents, and some have said he could outmatch Thrawn at strategy (although not when he is within hearing as he respects GA Thrawn). I pity the Feddie scum tht get in his way.
Features:
Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 195 pounds
Hair: Sandy brown
Eyes: blue/black
Titan Princeps of the Mecha Maniacs: Gloriam Imperator
"StarDestroyer.net: Even our idiots are smarter." - RedImperator
"A Terminator Space Marine. Also known as your worst nightmare." Stormbringer
"Know the ECM. Love the ECM. Cherish the ECM, for it jams thine enemys targeting."- Necronlord
HALOite, Robotech/Macross supporter, 40Ker, and part-time Warsie.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot wrote:Name: Micheal Ryans
Galaxy of origin: SW
Planet of origin: Kiffu
Species: Kiffar (near-human, distinctuishged by facial markings and pyschometric (reading images from objects and people) abilities)
Organisation: Self-employed
Ship command: Avenging Angel; KDY Delta-7 Aetherspirite starfighter with hyperdrive. Lady Lucy; Modified freighter fitted with ISD-grade shields

Bullshit.
and twin pulse cannons taken from an old Coruscant-class heavy cruiser capable of tearing practically anything dumb enough to attack it to pieces.
History: Ryans has a strong sense of discipline and honour, and as such is willing to give his life freely, without reservation, if it is for the common good. He has a knack for outwitting his opponents, and some have said he could outmatch Thrawn at strategy (although not when he is within hearing as he respects GA Thrawn).[/quoyr]

Super bullshit.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Jedi Knight

Actually, GAT, I've been pilfering some extra-galactic power sources (to whit, whatever the SB (super-battleship) Dante uses for a power core (it's over 200km long, and practically all weapons, so it must have a damn powerful and compact reactor)). I've been upgrading the pulse cannons as well.

I would have brought the Dante with me, but some self-righteous commando blew it. Too bad too, I was looking forward to letting fly with the Fermion cannon at the Enterprise.

Not to mention that Guardians have a tendency to sacrifice themselves for the common good (not to mention I am not better with strategy than Thrawn (I guess I should have mentioned that some people would be wrong in this case. Uhm, is sorry good enough, or do you want my soul?)
"Know the ECM. Love the ECM. Cherish the ECM, for it jams thine enemys targeting."- Necronlord
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

You posted in this thread, Your soul is mine :evil:

:twisted: BWAH :twisted: HA :twisted: HA :twisted: HA :twisted: HA :twisted:

My Snow's art portfolio.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Well, Ryans, considering that this is a fanfic you're entering your character in and not a RPG, Setesh can tweak your character any way he likes ;)
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Jedi Knight

Setesh, can I sell my soul to you in exchange for the Dante back?

If so, then heres it's stats:

SB Dante
1 Fermion cannon, range three million KM, anything in that range dies :twisted: :twisted: .
Unknown number of heavy dual cannon turrets, range may be 2-3 light seconds, but most likely less.
Unknown number of missile launchers, same as cannon turrets.
Millions of armed crewers, including one thousand HardShells (badass mecha troops).
Extensive fighter and bomber complement.
Twelve Blue Mist commandos.
THE COLONEL, the leader of Blue Mist, and pilots a mech suit that would scare Wing-Zero.
BioWeapons capable of slaughtering everything onboard, and then some.
Armoured vehicles and drone units.
One psychotic commando, Benoit Manderubrot, with an E-unit on his left arm and a personality you wouldn't believe.
Length: usable 100 km, actual 200 km (Fermion takes up half the ship).
Displacement: Unknown, but presumably massive.
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot wrote:Setesh, can I sell my soul to you in exchange for the Dante back?

If so, then heres it's stats:

SB Dante
1 Fermion cannon, range three million KM, anything in that range dies :twisted: :twisted: .
Unknown number of heavy dual cannon turrets, range may be 2-3 light seconds, but most likely less.
Unknown number of missile launchers, same as cannon turrets.
Millions of armed crewers, including one thousand HardShells (badass mecha troops).
Extensive fighter and bomber complement.
Twelve Blue Mist commandos.
THE COLONEL, the leader of Blue Mist, and pilots a mech suit that would scare Wing-Zero.
BioWeapons capable of slaughtering everything onboard, and then some.
Armoured vehicles and drone units.
One psychotic commando, Benoit Manderubrot, with an E-unit on his left arm and a personality you wouldn't believe.
Length: usable 100 km, actual 200 km (Fermion takes up half the ship).
Displacement: Unknown, but presumably massive.
:lol: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lol:
:twisted: Yeah Right, your getting this, about the same time RSA admits he's a moron in writing with signature and noterisation. :twisted:

My Snow's art portfolio.
Jedi Knight

Hey, a boy can dream can't he?
Setzer
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Setzer »

Name: Jothien Setzer
Planet of origin: Ardev
Rank(if any): Commander
Organzition: Imperial Navy
Description:

Brown hair, Brown eyes, 5'8, 140lbs. Build is a bit on the scrawny side.
Wears glasses that tilt to the right, giving him a cockeyed look.

Jothien Setzer was born on planet Ardev in the Etno system. Setzer had a normal childhood, and read a lot of military and historical literature. He came to favor the Empire's unofficial human supremacist policies because of his belief that strong species deserve to rule weak ones. In high school he joined a COMPNOR youth organization. A few months into school he took the Imperial Military Skills Analysis (IMSA)* test. Having scored well he was offered an appointment to the Imperial Navy academy, and he accepted. He worked in the navy for 15 years, and is currently the XO on the ISD Revelation.
Stuart Mackey
Drunken Kiwi Editor of the ASVS Press

Post by Stuart Mackey »

Name: Stuart Mackey

Galaxy of origin(sw/st): ST

Planet of origin: Earth

Rank(if any): Research assistant, general gofer, and the boss's organiser if previously fucked up things.

Organzition(SF, S31, ImpNav, ImpInt, STrooper, Rebel, ect.): Heratage Museum, Christchurch, NZ.

Description:
Stuart is of average height {I dunno how tall I am say 5.11?} and weighs 65 kg. Short,{ number three}Brown Hair, blue/hazel eyes.
Stuart dislikes direct confrontatio but will happily dislocate the kness of thugs if provoked enough. He hates bullys and the abusers of animals.
Passionate about freedom of speech, human rights and cannot tolerate moral retards and those who prefer political expediancy to helping those who cannot help themselves.
Would have joined Starfleet, but the rampant stupidity and unsafe ships put him off the idea.
Is competent in close quarter, unarmed, combat.
Likes history and old weapons from earths history.
Likes beer, sushi, pasta and curry.
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

Jean Omer Marie Gabriel Monnet
--------------
Baron Mordo
Jedi Knight

Post by Baron Mordo »

Billy Bugas

Galaxy of Origin: ST

Planet of Origin: Turkana IV

Organization: None

Description: 5'7", Reddish-blond hair, brown eyes.

Billy is a former leader of a Maquis cell wiped out by the Dominion. He was born on Turkana IV, and escaped by pure luck, when a Zakdorn vessel stopped for repairs. He joined the Maquis, the only group to accept his brutal philosophies, and quickly established himself as a cunning and insightful fighter. After the Maquis were all but destroyed, he went rogue. A relentless killer, he accepts bounties by anyone willing to pay the price.

Billy is well-versed in many forms of unarmed combat, as well as weaponry. He learned kendo from an expert in the Maquis. As such, he carries an old-style katana made of folded tritanium. For long-range work, he uses a Cardassian phaser pistol and a Turkanan .223 carbine. He has modified a replicator to produce ammunition.

His ship, the Scarmiglione, a Peregrine-class courier, is armed with 4 independently-rotatable phaser cannons, one forward-firing photon torpedo tube, and a klingon class-4 cloaking device. It carries eight medium-yeild torpedoes and has a top cruising speed of warp 6.5. A shield generator from a D-12 class Bird of Prey provides protection.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Name: Mike Nugent
Galaxy of origin(sw/st): ST
Planet of origin: Earth
Rank(if any): Admiral
Organzition(SF, S31, ImpNav, ImpInt, STrooper, Rebel, ect.): SF
Description: 1.84 trs tall, slim build, blue eys and short brwn hair, Great Federation Tactician, known to ruthless in getting what he wants.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin