[ST/Culture] Infinite Fun

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

XaLEv wrote:[Foldcast, M32, tra @ b0.03.069.1623]
x I Write My Name in Yellow
oLOU Singular Quartet

Is the Honored Culture Representative calling this Entity a problem?
[tight beam, m4, tra @ b0.03.069.1839]
x LOU Singular Quartet (Ahforgetit tendency)
o I Write My Name in Yellow
You mean the TLS? Good heavens no. He's quite normal compared to some of the minds I've met. Compared to the likes of soem of the more unusual ones, such as Obviously Compensating for Something or How Much Bigger Does it Get, TLS Seems downright normal.

Oh, and a quite yellow name.
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Singular Quartet wrote:[tight beam, m4, tra @ b0.03.069.1839]
o I Write My Name in Yellow
You mean the TLS? Good heavens no. He's quite normal compared to some of the minds I've met. Compared to the likes of soem of the more unusual ones, such as Obviously Compensating for Something or How Much Bigger Does it Get, TLS Seems downright normal.

Oh, and a quite yellow name.
[Foldcast, M32, tra @ b0.03.069.1910]
oLOU Singular Quartet

No, this Entity was not referring my new friend TLS. This Entity is referring to myself. [transcript attached]

[transcript begins]

GCU [i]Terminal Levitas Surplus[/i] wrote:You know, there's some weird shit going on over here. The water in the atmosphere seems to be frosting out on the wall of the mess and communicating with the crew. Ho-hum.

Yes, I've noticed. The water in one of the unused swimming pools is behaving strangely, too. One end is boiling, the other frozen, and the convection currents are going between them rather than up and down. Ho-hum indeed...

Not really. I could just barely make out something... whatever it was, it was small, numerous, and damn fast... attosecond range. Kept blinking in and out, flittering all over the place.
LOU [i]Singular Quartet[/i] wrote:And if you are having problems, would you be nice enough to tell the rest of us, such that it will make it easier to avoid you?

[end transcript]

It would behoove the Honored Culture Representative Singular Quartet to pay more attention.

OOC:

XaLEV: Perhaps I should bring out my oNCHLaaK? :twisted:
Kojikun: please do. the more the merrier! :)
XaLEv: OOC: Ok. :wink: [TLS talking to itself]

Think about it.
「かかっ―」
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

XaLEv wrote:[Foldcast, M32, tra @ b0.03.069.1910]
x oI Write My Name in Yellow
oLOU Singular Quartet

No, this Entity was not referring my new friend TLS. This Entity is referring to myself. [transcript attached]

[transcript begins]

GCU [i]Terminal Levitas Surplus[/i] wrote:You know, there's some weird shit going on over here. The water in the atmosphere seems to be frosting out on the wall of the mess and communicating with the crew. Ho-hum.

Yes, I've noticed. The water in one of the unused swimming pools is behaving strangely, too. One end is boiling, the other frozen, and the convection currents are going between them rather than up and down. Ho-hum indeed...

Not really. I could just barely make out something... whatever it was, it was small, numerous, and damn fast... attosecond range. Kept blinking in and out, flittering all over the place.
LOU [i]Singular Quartet[/i] wrote:And if you are having problems, would you be nice enough to tell the rest of us, such that it will make it easier to avoid you?

[end transcript]

It would behoove the Honored Culture Representative Singular Quartet to pay more attention.

OOC:

XaLEV: Perhaps I should bring out my oNCHLaaK? :twisted:
Kojikun: please do. the more the merrier! :)
XaLEv: OOC: Ok. :wink: [TLS talking to itself]

Think about it.
[tight beam, m16, tra @ b0.03.70.1624]
xLOU SIngular Quartet(Ahforgetit tendency)
oI Write My Name in Yellow
Actually, I was reffereing to the TLS talking to itself. But now that I consider the other entity, I would think it would be midlly annoyang to fix the pools after a heat exchange along thos elevels. Do hope that no one was in them at the time. Most intresting as to what that was. the highest ranked probability that comes to mind are some of the older uninvolved who haven't sublimed getting bored. Wouldn't surprise me, esspecially if they consider this thing eccentric...
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

[tight beam, M2, tra. @ b0.03.70.2212]
x GCU I Wish We Were Civilised (IrritatingGit tendancy)

I apologise for my abscence of late. SC.
Tell me, anyone see a connection between this and what's been happening to Emor Orbital's seas?

OOC: It works for me, your download program may be case sensative, in which case change it to cultureheader.exe
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

NecronLord wrote:[tight beam, M2, tra. @ b0.03.70.2212]

Tell me, anyone see a connection between this and what's been happening to Emor Orbital's seas?

OOC: It works for me, your download program may be case sensative, in which case change it to cultureheader.exe
[tight beam, m8, tra @ b0.03.070.1857]
Most... intresting...I imagine that isn't exactly the best thing for anyone's enviroment, especailly on that scale. I'm dreadfully sorry, but I'm not quite anywhere near there... anybody else?

[tight beam, m8, tra @ b0.03.070.1858]
x Unruly Evil(eccentric)
[Attached: :twisted: ]

[tight beam, m8, tra @ b0.03.070.1900]
Oh dear. Anyone a little bit more sane?

[tight beam, m8, tra @ b0.03.070.1901]
x Unruly Evil(Eccentric)
I find it mildly distressing that you still disaprove of me. Come now, do you honestly not like me that much? I mean, it was only two systems...

[tight beam, m8, tra @ b0.03.070.1904]
x LOU Singular Quartet(Ahforgetit tendency)
Two systems? You act like that's some sort of thing to be proud of! You're the mistake that allowed for that to happen. I find Lasting Damage's hatred of you a little on the light side!

[tight beam, m8, tra @ b0.03.070.1906]
x Unruly Evil(eccentric)
Come now, you should now better than that. It's masaq now, but its not that it matters. I never liked either of the bastards, so it doesn't much matter, now does it? Besides, I am the only one of this group that's closet...

[tight beam, m8, tra @ b0.03.070.1908]
x LOU Singular Quartet(ahforgetit tendency)
What makes you think you ever joined this group! I'm surprised they didn't charge you with gigadeathcrimes for that!

[tight beam, m8, tra @ b0.03.070.1909]
x Unruly Evil(ahforgetit tendency)
Why don't you follow your tendency and forget it? I'm already checking it out now. Not much intresting going on, I'm sad to say. I'll stick around for a day or two before shipping out. I doubt Emor much likes me either...

Probably going to get blamed for this, or something...

OOC: Unruly Evil is an HOU (Heavy Offensive Unit) from the Idrian War. He was at the Battle of the Twin Novae (I think that's what its called) and was considered to be partly responsible for the destruction of both stars. While most evidence was merely circumstancial, Unruly evil has stated neither way. Both Masaq/Lasting Damage and Singular Quartet have a certain dislike for him, along with most of the rest of the war-time minds from that period. He has been keeping up with weapon upgrades, for various reasons. He thankfuly carries no crew, but can be considered to be a liability. And yes, I did make most of that up.
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

NecronLord wrote:[tight beam, M2, tra. @ b0.03.70.2212]

[Foldcast, Mclear, tra. @ b0.03.70.2290]

I didn't do it.
「かかっ―」
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

XaLEv wrote:[Foldcast, Mclear, tra. @ b0.03.70.2290]

I didn't do it.
[tight beam, M8, tra. @ b0.03.071.1237]
x LOU singular Quartet(ahforgetit tendency)
We gathered that.

[tight beam, m8, tra @ b0.03.071.1245]
x Unruly evil (Eccentric)
It makes me feel wonderful... [transcript attached]

No matter. Whatever it was, it's stopped now. Emor has been keeping it hush hush, although I have recieved word that a few of the more paranoid minds have grouped to figure out this mess. I doubt they'll let any of you in thanks to me, so you should feel proud.

Transcript:
[tight beam, m4, tra @ b0.03.071.1220]
x Emor Orbital
o Unruly Evil (Eccentric)
I kindly request that you levae my local space immediatly.

[tight beam, m8, tra @ b0.03.071.1221]
x Unruly Evil(Eccentric)
o Emor Orbital
What's wrong with taking a look? And besides, its only been about 300 years.

297 to be exact, and I don't care. Please leave my local space immediatly.

Ah such is my life, shunned by the rest of the Culture for crimes that cannot be proven. This word of beam reputation is quite dispicalble, you know? And honestly, that was not my fault.

You tore apart the mind-state abstract of a person who was living here! How am I suposed to take that?

It was only a mind state abstract, and I made it quite clear it was tampered with. What's the problem?

You made it clear by scattering the pices across an entire plate! Levae my local space immediatly!

Its alright. I have what I need, thanks, and have fun.

[diaglyph attached]

Well now, that's a new one. Quite the compisition, reflects it quite well. I'll bounce it off Unto the Cruel if I get the chance, but either way, I'll add that to my collection. Thanks again.
[tight beam, m8, tra @ b0.03.071.1251]
x LOU Singular Quartet(Ahforgetit tendency)
You have an entire collection of diaglyphs directed soley at you? You disturb me further and further.

[tight beam, m8, tra @ b0.03.071.1253]
x Unruly Evil(eccentric)
But of course. If you want, I can send an abstract with the collection to explain each one if you want. There's quite a few, I must say.

[tight beam, m8, tra @ b0.03.071.1254]
x LOU Singular Quartet(ahforgetit tendency)
No thank you. I'd prefer not to have anything that has ever been part of you anywhere nere my mind.