Star Crossed Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Poor Shadow Fleet....
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

Bravo-marvellous chapter, but I have to wonder if he can make good on his promises for Thrawn--the mysterious plotline is getting incredibly thick and I can't believe that he has it all figured out already :shock:

If you know what I mean :oops: I mean I'm afraid he can't finish what he started here :shock:

I REALLY REALLY hope Stravo can really finish this fic. I've seen too many uncompleted fanfics and if this one is left hanging over forever it'll be the most painful yet :o

Once he has finished it he should take it to the press for publishing or something :D Absolutely brillaint :P :P

He'll need to edit it some first though :oops:
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Nice to see that the Horan Corr didn't go quietly and is still giving the Shadowfleet headaches. :D

And it's about time the Shadowfleet got skittish. They've been too calm this whole time. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

JodoForce wrote:Bravo-marvellous chapter, but I have to wonder if he can make good on his promises for Thrawn--the mysterious plotline is getting incredibly thick and I can't believe that he has it all figured out already :shock:

If you know what I mean :oops: I mean I'm afraid he can't finish what he started here :shock:

I REALLY REALLY hope Stravo can really finish this fic. I've seen too many uncompleted fanfics and if this one is left hanging over forever it'll be the most painful yet :o

Once he has finished it he should take it to the press for publishing or something :D Absolutely brillaint :P :P

He'll need to edit it some first though :oops:
It would not be published...unless that is, if you published it as a series of about 5 books at approximatly 200 pages each, and by the time this is done it will probably be able to get to 6 maybe 7 books at around 200 pages each.

In case you didn't know...StarCrossed is HUGE and as such I believe it is our duty to thank Stravo from the bottom of our hearts for all he has done to us.

THANK YOU STRAVO!!!
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

By the way, EXCELLENT chapter Stravo, as usual, loved the whole conversation between Ochoa and Nemesis, Ben has returned!

I can't wait to see what happens to the poor poor Shadowfleet when Thrawn gets there(Even though it is probably not coming until at least chapter 45 :D ).
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Wow. Excellent chapter as always, man. And Mara Jade has to figure out how to reconcile her own feelings with the wishes of the Emperor. Sweet.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Great, Stravo. But I could beat Thrawn at Chess. :P
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Bartman
Youngling

Post by Bartman »

Stravo, normally I avoid the various fanfics. But this one came so highly recommended I read it. Simply put I am enthralled. And this latest chapter has me anxiously waiting the next. Kudos on such an excellent piece of work.
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Bartman wrote:Stravo, normally I avoid the various fanfics. But this one came so highly recommended I read it. Simply put I am enthralled. And this latest chapter has me anxiously waiting the next. Kudos on such an excellent piece of work.
Thanks Bartman, good to have another fan join the flock.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Stravo wrote:
Bartman wrote:Stravo, normally I avoid the various fanfics. But this one came so highly recommended I read it. Simply put I am enthralled. And this latest chapter has me anxiously waiting the next. Kudos on such an excellent piece of work.
You mean the cult...right?
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
Stravo wrote:
You mean the cult...right?
Shhhhhh......

Trytostaydead
Sith Marauder

Post by Trytostaydead »

Hmmm, interesting.. the Emperor has a chessboard as well? What can this imply? That he's in on the Gary-kills-Kirk (Kirk better die!!) scheme? Makes sense, though not for the reason of kirk-killing, more territory that he can rule.

What I don't understand is, why would he have a chess set? To play against Gary? Or are the chess pieces representing what's happening like the great cosmic one those dieties are playing? If the latter, then what does that make Palpatine? But it can't be, since he's mortal. No, wait.. according to Dark Empire he's free-floating energy that can occupy bodies. So does that make Palpatine maybe half-diety status? His master of the Dark Side has given him quasi-ascension level and allows him to play chess with the big ones?

Hmmmmm.. intriguing <steeples fingers together and narrows glowing red eyes to a slit>
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Trytostaydead wrote:Hmmm, interesting.. the Emperor has a chessboard as well? What can this imply? That he's in on the Gary-kills-Kirk (Kirk better die!!) scheme? Makes sense, though not for the reason of kirk-killing, more territory that he can rule.
Stravo said that Gary & Palpatine are in it together.
Trytostaydead wrote:What I don't understand is, why would he have a chess set? To play against Gary? Or are the chess pieces representing what's happening like the great cosmic one those dieties are playing? If the latter, then what does that make Palpatine? But it can't be, since he's mortal. No, wait.. according to Dark Empire he's free-floating energy that can occupy bodies. So does that make Palpatine maybe half-diety status? His master of the Dark Side has given him quasi-ascension level and allows him to play chess with the big ones?
He (Stravo) also said that he hates the DE storyline.
Trytostaydead wrote:Hmmmmm.. intriguing <steeples fingers together and narrows glowing red eyes to a slit>
I hope I enlightened you. :)
*Shimmers and dissapears, leaving behind a curiously stained knife*
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Kahn must kill Kirk...(or think he has)

Just to see him dance about in joy... :twisted:
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Trytostaydead
Sith Marauder

Post by Trytostaydead »

NecronLord wrote:Kahn must kill Kirk...(or think he has)

Just to see him dance about in joy... :twisted:
Thrawn MUST dominate, and whereas our complimentary Slave-Leia or Mara scene?
Admiral Drason
Jedi Knight

Post by Admiral Drason »

Thrawn MUST dominate, and whereas our complimentary Slave-Leia or Mara scene?[/quote]

What about Leia and Mara scene? :wink:
A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn
So Say We All
Night Stalkers Don't Quit
HAB member
RIP Pegasus. You died like you lived, killing toasters
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Hello everyone. I have observed this site and forums for awhile, but Stravo's fanfic got me to register.

I just spent my whole weekend reading this, and I must say, HO-LY SHIT. You sir, are by far, the best writer who's works I have ever read (really, this is a good story). When I first began reading this, I never thought it would draw out to where I'm in line with everyone else, waiting for the latest installment of this fantastic story, but here I am, and I eagerly the next installment of........(*dramatic music*) STRAVO'S EPIC!
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

You sir have stolen my name. :!:
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

I guess GAT gets the cookie. For anyone who didn't read the Hand of Thrawn series by Tomothy Zahn (shame on you), Thrawn was his "core name", and Mitth'raw'nuruodo was his full name. I think Thrawn is a little easier to say/type, don't you? This test didn't last half as long as I expected it to, you guys/girls/aliens (or at least just GAT) know your SW stuff. Welp, too late for me to change my name, lets just say... I dunno, but we'll figure out something.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
It would not be published...unless that is, if you published it as a series of about 5 books at approximatly 200 pages each, and by the time this is done it will probably be able to get to 6 maybe 7 books at around 200 pages each.

In case you didn't know...StarCrossed is HUGE and as such I believe it is our duty to thank Stravo from the bottom of our hearts for all he has done to us.

THANK YOU STRAVO!!!
Stories previously posted online have little to no value and thus basically no hope of being published. I know a few people who have looked into it on other boards.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I dunno, but we'll figure out something.
Simple solution: we call you Mitt.

:wink:
JADAFETWA
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

erm, I prefer MITTH`RAW`NURUODO, CHISS MILITARY GENIUS, but Mitt works ok.
My Audioscrobbler

Stravo

Post by Stravo »

You know, it really touches an author's heart when people say that the story should be published. However there is 0% chance of that here for the simple reason of the subject matter. And Mitt welcome to the cult--uh---I mean fanfic community. :wink:

Oh and for all those that are going to click frantically thinking this is an update....sorry. 8)

Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

Stravo wrote:Oh and for all those that are going to click frantically thinking this is an update....sorry. 8)
Indeed... :evil:
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Xon
Sith Acolyte

Post by Xon »

Stravo wrote:You know, it really touches an author's heart when people say that the story should be published. However there is 0% chance of that here for the simple reason of the subject matter. And Mitt welcome to the cult--uh---I mean fanfic community. :wink:

Oh and for all those that are going to click frantically thinking this is an update....sorry. 8)
Thats why I put email notification on the cleanup version :D
"Okay, I'll have the truth with a side order of clarity." ~ Dr. Daniel Jackson.
"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." ~ Stephen Colbert
"One Drive, One Partition, the One True Path" ~ ars technica forums - warrens - on hhd partitioning schemes.