Demented and Cruel Crossover

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

von Neufeld
Padawan Learner

Post by von Neufeld »

Bhahaha! :lol: :lol:
Excellent!
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Dammit, that should have said "Tomorrow night" Sorry.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

Invasion Earth 2150AD

(P.S. did chap 1 of my fic arrive?)
"Nobody ever inferred from the multiple infirmities of Windows that Bill Gates was infinitely benevolent, omniscient, and able to fix everything. " Argument against god's perfection.

My Snow's art portfolio.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Setesh: yes it did, i'll send you comments and a few ideas tomorrow, I've been pretty busy lately, Hence none of my own stuff has been done for a few weeks, however I have finally scaled the mountain of work I had to do.

Without further ado more Sadism...:
The red dalek rolled onto the deck, gliding through the melted remnants of the turbolift shaft doors, and switching off it’s antigravity fields. The special weapons dalek was stopped at the end of the corridor, waiting patiently for some unfortunates to cross it’s sights. Several more daleks passed through the doorway.

“The doctor is somewhere on this level. Capture him.” It ordered, rolling towards the next turbolift shaft, it was time to pay a visit to the shoddy vessel’s bridge.

B’lanna Torres dropped down from the maintenance duct, grenade in hand, scanning for any invaders that might be nearby. There were none, she jogged cautiously along the corridor. She could see the remnants of the battle, but the daleks were nowhere to be seen, they had apparently left. Crouching she looked around the still warm doorway,

There was now a hole to the deck below, through it she could see the cooling steel, no longer the red-hot it had been before. Suddenly the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. It was a strange feeling of faint static electricity. She crept back from the doorway, rising to her feet.

“DO NOT MOVE” came the grating agonising voice from behind her. They had left a guard. She instinctively reached for the pin on the grenade.

She wasn't nearly fast enough. B’lanna was distantly aware of an incredible pain in her back, a sensation of being pushed through the air, and slamming against a wall. Then she was aware of nothing more.

“Survivor neutralised.” reported the dalek. Then it rolled away in the direction of the now re-pressurised shuttle-bay.

Several decks above four grey daleks rolled along one of the seemingly endless corridors. They formed a semicircle around a door labelled “sickbay.” The daleks began firing on the door. They blasted the metal outward in a shower of shrapnel.

The daleks pushed their way through the wreckage, scanning around, there appeared to be only one occupant of the room, whose appearance did not match that of the doctor. They aimed their weapons at him.

Outside the ship there was a vast flash, hundreds if not thousands of craft had arrived, borg cubes. Aboard the dalek ship the black dalek watched the display as the inferior cybernetic creatures attempted to intimidate the daleks with a show of force. Fire rippled out of the dalek ship, batteries of weapons on full fire mode, exterminating enemy ships a dozen each second per battery.

“I protest, I am not this doctor you speak of, I am an emergency medical hologram.” Said the doctor, protestingly.

“You are the doctor, the enemy of the daleks. You will come with us” replied the leading dalek.
“I protest, I am not the man who you want, I’m not even human!”
“Confession accepted, Obey!” the dalek said, loosing it’s limited supply of patience.

Captain Janeway sat down in her desk chair, totally awed by the sight through the ready room’s window. There was a continuous array of massive explosions, at an incredible distance away from Voyager. The dalek ship was barely visible, for some reason the daleks didn’t seem to believe in self-lit hulls, it was only occasionally visible through a reflection.

The special weapons dalek melted through the door, it could have just as easily vaporised it, but the objective was to take the captain prisoner, and doing so would kill any unprotected humans in the room, inferior as they were, inhaling iron vapour was lethal to them.

Captain Janeway heard a noise from outside, and rushed to the door, the turbolift door was beginning to glow a dull red. Several crewmembers were staring at the doorway in horror, they had seen what had happened in engineering and also seen what was left afterwards.

The door finally collapsed, and the tank-pepper-pot shape of the special weapons dalek hovered in, several hand phaser shots scoring it’s shell, the dalek turned it’s torso and fired, a blast of energy reducing Tuvok and a security officer to stains of ash on the floor. Several more daleks hovered over the dangerous pile of liquefied metal. The red dalek hovered to a stop in mid-air, the strange colours of it’s gravity manipulators seeming to form a cushion that it hovered on. It looked around the room with it’s eyestalk.

“Who is the leader here?” it demanded.
Captain Janeway stepped forward, “I am Captain Katharine –“
“SILENCE” it said “You are a prisoner of the daleks.”

Somewhere in the cold darkness outside, the last ship of the borg armarda exploded, just as it was transmitting “is futile...”
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Take that Voyager scum!

EXTERMIATE!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

Now now, they may just enslave them.
"Nobody ever inferred from the multiple infirmities of Windows that Bill Gates was infinitely benevolent, omniscient, and able to fix everything. " Argument against god's perfection.

My Snow's art portfolio.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Just noticed that i got the first post and i didn't even brag about it. DOH!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Setesh wrote:Now now, they may just enslave them.
I must insite that they flat out exterminate the hole of the Federation, and that they not miss killing any of the bastards on Voyager.
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

The idea of Janeway dying of exhaustion in a Dalek Prison/Mine from back breaking labor under the uncaring eye of the Gorillion mercenaries the Daleks employ, appeals to me.

Besides the Daleks might have a use for Naomi Wildman, the battle coordination computers require an organic interface, in their last Dr.Who series appearance the Daleks had a 9yr old girl hooked up to it, with a few hiddin cybernetics (internal communicator to the computer, implant energy weapons in the hands). She would become a Dalek mentally. I have fond wishes for the look on Seven's face when Dalek/Naomi orders her vivisection.

My Snow's art portfolio.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Setesh wrote:The idea of Janeway dying of exhaustion in a Dalek Prison/Mine from back breaking labor under the uncaring eye of the Gorillion mercenaries the Daleks employ, appeals to me.
Ogrons
Besides the Daleks might have a use for Naomi Wildman, the battle coordination computers require an organic interface, in their last Dr.Who series appearance the Daleks had a 9yr old girl hooked up to it, with a few hiddin cybernetics (internal communicator to the computer, implant energy weapons in the hands). She would become a Dalek mentally. I have fond wishes for the look on Seven's face when Dalek/Naomi orders her vivisection.
They also had to be imaginative.... Then again....

They don't need such an interface, they need it to "Think outside the box"
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Singular Quartet wrote:
I must insite that they flat out exterminate the hole of the Federation, and that they not miss killing any of the bastards on Voyager.
Don't worry I have big plans for the federation. Then I might do a sequel, Daleks vs the New Republic...
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

NecronLord wrote:
Singular Quartet wrote:
Don't worry I have big plans for the federation. Then I might do a sequel, Daleks vs the New Republic...
At least the Republic can fight back.

My Snow's art portfolio.
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Look'en good keep up the good work.

I do recall that the daleks as use human troops, there was one ep where they where taking over a space staion and they had a human troop throw in a bio/acid grenade at the defenders of the space staion.
Are you going to add the spider delek into this fic?
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
von Neufeld
Padawan Learner

Post by von Neufeld »

How about having Enterforaprise (NX) flung through a time warp toward our friends? :twisted:
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:Look'en good keep up the good work.

I do recall that the daleks as use human troops, there was one ep where they where taking over a space staion and they had a human troop throw in a bio/acid grenade at the defenders of the space staion.
Are you going to add the spider delek into this fic?
The Daleks have employed human mercenaries as well as the sub-human Gorillians to assault areas and environs that are problematic for them. A practice they started when a species they were attacking developed a bio-agent that attacks the insulatin of their wiring. This weakness was later solved by Davros who they dug up just for the occasion.

My Snow's art portfolio.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Setesh wrote:At least the Republic can fight back.
You haven't seen what I'm sending. Yes evenually the republic would defeat a single dalek ship. But let's say, remember what they were doing in the invasion 2150... :twisted:
The Daleks have employed human mercenaries as well as the sub-human Gorillians to assault areas and environs that are problematic for them.
Yup, they use the gorillions (lamo) for guarding slaves etc. Jobs too menial for a dalek to be assigned to. The Dalek troopers were artificially created, possibly clones possibly disguised droids. They've also used mindcontroled humans (including admiral Ozzel's actor, who got to die in an even more pitiful way, they pulled the plug on his mind...) for assaults and other menial tasks. Also infiltration.
A practice they started when a species they were attacking developed a bio-agent that attacks the insulatin of their wiring. This weakness was later solved by Davros who they dug up just for the occasion.
You've got to find yourself a copy of War of the Daleks by John Peel. It has the ultimate conspiracy theory to explain this... Let's just say there's a reason the Movellans behaved so much like the daleks.
Spider Daleks
They're in the discription of Skaro in the biginning, they will probably appear again. They also are in the book I mentioned above, along with a dalek version of the AT-AT.
How about having Enterforaprise (NX) flung through a time warp toward our friends?
They might have been in it. But really it's actors with the talent cardboard cutouts facing a species who have once been played by cardboard cutouts. (I shit ye not)
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Setesh wrote:
LT.Hit-Man wrote:
The Daleks have employed human mercenaries as well as the sub-human Gorillians to assault areas and environs that are problematic for them. A practice they started when a species they were attacking developed a bio-agent that attacks the insulatin of their wiring. This weakness was later solved by Davros who they dug up just for the occasion.
As far as I can recall it was the Movelens that poped the bio weapon on daleks.
But what I'm talking about was that the human trooper that the daleks where using was the one who threw the bio/acid gren at the defenders on the space staion, I can recall the name of the ep where that happened.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

Ditto, IIRC the merc leader reapeared later working for the Cybermen. Although at that point he was double crossing them for the Earth goverment, so the Cybermen assimalated him. (Yes the cybermen assimalate humans, though they call it 'constructing' a new cyberman. They've been doing this since the black and white days)

My Snow's art portfolio.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

It was Ressurection of the Daleks. Personally I think they should have just vented the compartment, daleks can survive perfectly well in vacuum..
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

My, those borg can be pests, eh? :twisted:
JADAFETWA
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

IG-88E wrote:My, those borg can be pests, eh? :twisted:
In the mouse way I take it? :twisted:
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Setesh wrote:Ditto, IIRC the merc leader reapeared later working for the Cybermen. Although at that point he was double crossing them for the Earth goverment, so the Cybermen assimalated him. (Yes the cybermen assimalate humans, though they call it 'constructing' a new cyberman. They've been doing this since the black and white days)
Ya I remember that it was cool they way they show how the merc leader was being slowly changed into a cyberman, I was hoping that they would have a war between the daleks and the cybermen in Dr.Who, now that would have kicked much ass, I also remember there was a see though dalek in Remembernce of the Daleks, you could see the ungly slime ball that is the brains of the dalek, sort of reminds me of the bio drion for X-com 2 terror of the deep. 8)

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

NecronLord wrote:
IG-88E wrote:My, those borg can be pests, eh? :twisted:
In the mouse way I take it? :twisted:
No. In the ant way. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
JADAFETWA
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:I also remember there was a see though dalek in Remembernce of the Daleks, you could see the ungly slime ball that is the brains of the dalek, sort of reminds me of the bio drion for X-com 2 terror of the deep. 8)
There was a transparent plastic one with some guy being converted into a dalek in one of them, and one that appered from the inside as it were on a transporter. Never underestimate a species with a 1.5 foot brain.

Prepare for your weekly installment tonight. Almost done with voyager now.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

I deliver on time for once...
The red dalek looked at Janeway “This vessel is now under dalek control. Resist and you will be exterminated.” It grated in it’s unnerving monotone. The dalek extended it’s manipulator arm. “You will come with us.” It gestured for her to enter the turbolift shaft. Captain Janeway walked hesitantly to the edge of the shaft. The melted remains of the door were still glowing a dull red, and she could feel the head as it was convected away from them.
The red dalek looked at her, feeling frustrated. “You will proceed” it said. Janeway continued protesting.
“It’s not possible,” She said.
The dalek charged the manipulator field on it’s arm to it’s tolerances. It’s eyestalk gleamed like a beacon in the darkness of the emergency lighting, it spoke “You will obey the daleks, unconditionally.” It released the growing field a few inches from Janeway.

She was shot through the air with a startled yelp. She hit the far side of the turbolift shaft with a dull thump. The red dalek activated it’s anti-gravity globes and floated over the molten metal, and began to descend the shaft with the captain firmly held by an invisible force.

The remaining daleks needed no further instructions. A chorus of screams echoed down the shaft to Janeway’s ears as the aliens went about their work.

The other group of daleks manoeuvred the doctor down the corridor. They kept their gunsticks unerringly trained on him. They had no intention of allowing his escape this time. They marched him down the corridor.

Ahead of them Seven of Nine had finally opened the door to her cargo bay. The daleks were escorting the captain through the corridor outside. Seven ducked quickly behind the doorway. The daleks marched the captain down the curved corridor. Seven clutched a hand phaser, setting it to it’s highest setting.

She burst out as the daleks passed the room, after only a precautionary look inside. Seven fired the phaser at one of the illumination strips above them, and then pointed it at the red coloured leader

“Release the captain,” she ordered matter-of-factly. The dalek glared at her for a moment. It pointed its weapon at her and prepared to fire. It hesitated for a moment, unsure of what the onboard computer was trying to remind it of. Such warnings usually allowed daleks to make informed tactical decisions.

Then it saw the implants on the human’s face. There was a standing order to capture such specimens alive if possible. It began changing the settings of its weapon.

“As you command.” it lied. Then it fired. Seven fell to the floor in the same way a dropped marionette would have done. The paralysis function was far more effective than federation stun effects. It interfered with the brain of the target species, temporarily deactivating the voluntary muscle control of the victim. It could be administered for any chosen period of time, even indefinitely.

The red dalek turned to the captain. “Carry her.” it ordered.

In space the dalek ship rounded a gas giant. At the speed it was travelling, the planet’s orbit would be permanently changed by the slingshot manoeuvre. The ship ploughed through a line of borg cubes, several vaporising against it’s shields. The ship finished off the last cubes with several shots from it’s main batteries.

On the bridge the black dalek watched the side display. One of the daleks controlling the sensor systems reported, “Enemy vessels destroyed.”
“Recall the assault shuttle force, and prepare for interstellar drive.” It ordered.

This enemy was tenacious, and unwilling to recognise that it had encountered a superior life form. They resolutely refused to concede that they were not perfect. It was clear that they must be exterminated. Utterly.

It watched the assault shuttle leave the other, stricken vessel. The signals from the shuttle indicated that prisoners had been taken, including the doctor, and no daleks had been disabled in the battle. Had the black dalek been in a human military, he would have been expecting a medal. As it was he focused on the task at hand, congratulations could wait for another time.

“Destroy that ship” it ordered one of its subordinates.
“I obey” it replied, a moment later a beam of energy shot from the dalek ship, blasting voyager to a thin cloud of atoms drifting through space.

Chapter 3 Imprisonment

Captain Janeway stepped out of the shuttle. She was still attempting to understand how it could be larger internally than externally. The docking bay of the dalek ship was extremely cramped and Spartan. There were no comforts of any kind to draw the eye from the monotonous walls. Several daleks were moving around in the area, adding to it’s claustrophobic ambience.

Seven and the doctor followed the captain out of the shuttle, followed by several daleks. Another red dalek approached them.