Star Crossed Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Trytostaydead
Sith Marauder

Post by Trytostaydead »

Dammit, when will Kirk die?!! GREAT chapter as always! I saw we take a donation so Stravo can quit his day job and write chapters quicker!
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Stravo wrote:
Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:fdsjhj

???
You kiled Chekov! :evil: :cry:
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Ah but we need more main character deaths. :mrgreen:
Excellent as always.
Supermod
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

YES BOBA FETT!!! FINALLY :twisted: :twisted: Kick ass.

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Luke Starkiller
Jedi Knight

Post by Luke Starkiller »

I'd forgotten that Fett was in this so it took me a minute to realize that it was him. :) Good stuff, nice to know that character shields are weakening, makes for a better story.
What kind of dark wizard in league with nameless forces of primordial evil ARE you that you can't even make a successful sanity check versus BOREDOM? - Red Mage
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

:shock:
Rightous Fist Of Heaven
Jedi Master

Post by Rightous Fist Of Heaven »

Hahaha loved the Janeway loving son of Vassili, that was hilarious.
The bar fight was amazing man, Boba man is in the game :twisted:

Hmm so what i could gather from the end was that the universe may not be coming to an end afterall judging by Q's talks and Gary isnt just some nut wanting to screw everything up, there is something even MORE grander going on than the events that have occurred now.That has to be pretty big.

Good chapter Stravo.
"The ones they built at the height of nuclear weapons could knock the earth out of its orbit" - Physics expert Envy in reference to the hydrogen bombs built during the cold war.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Whoa. Great chapter man.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

You killed Chekov. You Bastard. :evil:
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

Stravo wrote:

???
Random attempt to get first post maybe? :D
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

Finally, Fett struts his stuff. Fett and the Slave One versus Nemesis in his shuttle. Wow. Too bad Chekov had to go, but he died most honourably protecting his captain from the most feared bounty hunter intwouniverses now. :twisted:

As the Q/Gary/Charlie thing, well, damn I didn't think it could get any bigger.

Bravo Stravo (I made a funny! :lol: ), excellent chapter as per usual.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

JodoForce wrote:
Stravo wrote:

???
Random attempt to get first post maybe? :D

*BAM*

Dissent is not tolerated!
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

[south park] Oh my god! They killed Chekov! Those bastards! [/south park]
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Stravo wrote: “Inform the Imperium fleet that we are deploying within 15 minutes.”

“I will inform Admiral Kittaine.”

“Jerjerrod, from now on, you will use his new title.”

“Grand Admiral?!” Jerjerrod replied in shock.

Thrawn nodded.

“But sir, only the Emperor can assign someone Grand Admiral.”

“I am well aware of the requirements to achieve the post, Captain.” Thrawn replied coolly.

“My apologies, Grand Admiral.” Jerjerrod replied sheepishly.

“Jerjerrod, think of it in these terms. We are giving them more rope. This ‘Grand Admiral’ is merely sealing his fate every time he allows himself to be addressed thusly. When the time comes it will be his undoing. I am merely being polite enough to let him think that he is worthy of the name.” Thrawn added softly.

“I see, sir.” Jerjerrod replied and fought back the sudden skipping of his heart. Thrawn was right of course, but he also hinted at something that Jerjerrod dared not ask him. How could he hold Kittaine and his fleet liable for this rope they were feeding him? They would need to bring him back and it seemed that they certainly did not mean to leave.

Why do so unless…the authority was coming here.
Hmmm.... Emperor coming to the ST galaxy? That would mean interesting things for Nemesis (and his "New Empire"), maybe Mara for not killing Nemesis, and then Thrawn and Palatipine will kick the ST galaxy's collective ass. :lol:
Last edited by Mitth`raw`nuruodo on 2003-04-18 05:21pm, edited 2 times in total.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

No matter what timeline, Luke MUST confront the Emperor. It is his... Destiny.
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
"The best part of 'believe' is the lie."
It's always the quiet ones.
Luke Starkiller
Jedi Knight

Post by Luke Starkiller »

Mitth'raw'nuruodo wrote:[quote="Stravo]

EDIT: Quote isn't working......
That's because you missed the second " in your code.
What kind of dark wizard in league with nameless forces of primordial evil ARE you that you can't even make a successful sanity check versus BOREDOM? - Red Mage
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Lurvely. :D
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Pcm979 wrote:Lurvely. :D
Damn you and your hope bringing post...

Of course, mine is no better.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
Pcm979 wrote:Lurvely. :D
Damn you and your hope bringing post...

Of course, mine is no better.
That's why I watch the stickied Starcrossed thread. So I never have to deal with fools like you. (I simply choose to)
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Trytostaydead
Sith Marauder

Post by Trytostaydead »

Anyone else check fanfics like about every hour to see if Stravo added a new chapter?
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Uh, Strav...a thermal detonator would've reduced the bar to a pile of rubble, and a small pile at that. Remember, Leia's TD was expected to wipe out Jabba's throne room. I can understand a smaller grenade doing that kind of damage, but not a TD.

And it looks like my guess about Kirk and Luke running into each other was right! Yeeha!

Nice to see Fett, FINALLY.

As to Chekov's death...he will be missed. :cry:
JADAFETWA
The Prime Necromancer
Jedi Knight

Post by The Prime Necromancer »

IG-88E wrote:Uh, Strav...a thermal detonator would've reduced the bar to a pile of rubble, and a small pile at that. Remember, Leia's TD was expected to wipe out Jabba's throne room. I can understand a smaller grenade doing that kind of damage, but not a TD.
If I recall, thermal detonators can have different yields. I'm pretty sure the Essential Guide to Weapons and Tech says something like that. Although why you would need one when a more conventional grenade would probably be just as effective and cheaper is another question.

Anyway, great job as always Stravo!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

The Prime Necromancer wrote: If I recall, thermal detonators can have different yields. I'm pretty sure the Essential Guide to Weapons and Tech says something like that. Although why you would need one when a more conventional grenade would probably be just as effective and cheaper is another question.

Anyway, great job as always Stravo!
They do have different yields, but all of them are far more dangerous that a standard grenade.
JADAFETWA
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Hell the TD in Shadows of the Empire blew up Xizors entire Palace. The third grandest structure on Coruscant next to the Palaces of Vader and the Emperor.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Darth Fanboy wrote:Hell the TD in Shadows of the Empire blew up Xizors entire Palace. The third grandest structure on Coruscant next to the Palaces of Vader and the Emperor.
Close, it vaporised the bottom 5 floors (I think a few of them were subterrainian).