34%
Wookie
3%
Grand Moff
42%

Total votes: 38

thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

NEW RANKINGS

Post by thecreech »

I was thinking, what kind of new ranking can be added and if you had your choice what would they be. I read that they will be offering special ranking for those of you who have an obsene amount of posts. I would like to see a bounty hunter ranking or even an Rancor ranking.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

You for people like me? :twisted:
Oh and Ossus he posts nearly as much as I do now-adays

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Should be like "Jedi Council Leader"
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

You just wait I'll catcha you all!!!!

<evil sadistic laugher> :twisted:
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

Mr Bean wrote:You for people like me? :twisted:
I think the rankings are cool, i just think that there can only be so many jedi council members though.
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

"Bounty Hunter" should be a title given to people who find ignorant comments and arguments and completely smash them to pieces, like those who debate Darkstar and counter his ridiculous notions.
The Great and Malignant
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

theheap wrote:
I think the rankings are cool, i just think that there can only be so many jedi council members though.
I also think the rankings are very cool, but I don't think we should be stiffing people by denying them membership in the Jedi Council just because they got there second. I don't think we should start any races, in which people just make a whole bunch of crappy posts for no reason.

I also don't think we should have species names, though. It would be best if it stayed much like it is. Besides, it really makes no sense for people to be moving from species to species as their post count increases.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer

Post by thecreech »

Master of Ossus wrote:
theheap wrote:
I also think the rankings are very cool, but I don't think we should be stiffing people by denying them membership in the Jedi Council just because they got there second. I don't think we should start any races, in which people just make a whole bunch of crappy posts for no reason.

I also don't think we should have species names, though. It would be best if it stayed much like it is. Besides, it really makes no sense for people to be moving from species to species as their post count increases.
No... i agree with you i wouldn't stiff anyone on it either. I was thinking the eventually everyone will be a jedi council member, So i was just suggesting what other rankings there could be.
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

Grand Moff. This is a pro Empire site after all.

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

SPOOFE wrote:"Bounty Hunter" should be a title given to people who find ignorant comments and arguments and completely smash them to pieces, like those who debate Darkstar and counter his ridiculous notions.
I agree with you there SPOOFE.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Captain_Cyran wrote:
SPOOFE wrote:"Bounty Hunter" should be a title given to people who find ignorant comments and arguments and completely smash them to pieces, like those who debate Darkstar and counter his ridiculous notions.
I agree with you there SPOOFE.
Mmmmm.... I don't like that title very much. I think I'd rather be on the Jedi Council.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

I'd personnally like Intergalatic Bum, Interstellar Hobo, Lazy Fuck, or Galactic Hitchhiker.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Imperial Guardsman or something like that'd be cool.
Supermod
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Royal Guardsmen. Bounty Hunter is a good choice, too, but there's something about being an elite stormtrooper on par with Force adepts.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

I was thinking we could redo the rankings to Imperial-related ranks, such as "Moff", "General", and "Cadet".
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

I was thinking we could redo the rankings to Imperial-related ranks, such as "Moff", "General", and "Cadet".
I agree. I wouldn't want to be part of a Jedi Council that doesn't let me use Force Lightning.
The Great and Malignant
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I want "Nutcase" for those of us that are off the wall but aren't trolls.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

I know, how about EWOK?!? or better yet Gungan? :D

Ducking an runing....

Actually I like the idea of the Imperial Guards but I wouldn't put them above Jedi or Jedi Council Member.

How about Dark Jedi? That could be something past Jedi Council Member but not quite Sith.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Cpt_Frank

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Tsyroc your avatar is huge. Can they now be bigger than just 80x80?
Supermod
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Intresting, Bug? The text work-around or has Wong not-updated the profiles section yet?

Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Cpt_Frank wrote:Tsyroc your avatar is huge. Can they now be bigger than just 80x80?

It's partially a glitch on my part but the main difference that I can tell is that I am linking to a file on some of my own webspace instead of uploading a file directly to this site.

I thought I'd cut it down a little bit and reloaded it but so far the size hasn't dropped to a more managable size. :?
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Cpt_Frank

Post by Cpt_Frank »

I wish avatars could be as big as yours, this would enable me to use my huge collection of dreadnought pics.
Supermod
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Darth Wong likes to reserve Imperial/Dark Sider names for people who help with his site (ie. Moderators). I don't think he would name someone an Imperial Guard, unless that person was a moderator or helped with his site somehow. The same thing goes for Sith and Dark Jedi terms. I think that the way it's set up there's a clever distinction between people like me and Bean, who just have a lot of posts, and people like GAT and Dalton, who actually help Wong with what he has to do to keep the forums up.

Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

and people like GAT and Dalton, who actually help Wong with what he has to do to keep the forums up.
Whaa?
Since when does Dalton do work?
Or GAT for that matter?
:P

Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Well, I've seen Dalton moderate a few threads. GAT certainly is a moderator, whether he's currently very active or not. He was one of the only moderators very early on the forum, so he definitely helped Wong. As for Dalton, well, he's helped Wong in the past with his site. I think he's been accredited multiple times with general discussion, or pointing things out to Wong that helped him. Plus he runs his own site, and is one of Wong's friends from ASVS.