Yuuzhan Vong fanfic sources needed

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Yuuzhan Vong fanfic sources needed

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Ok, I am thinking about making a Yuuzhan Vong fanfic, and looking for good sources to base info off of. The NJO, certainly, but anything else? I know some obscure magazine or book has to contain something non-mainstream.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Whee, found a pic. (SW.com is useful for something, OMG!!)
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Whee, found a pic. (SW.com is useful for something, OMG!!)
http://www.starwars.com/databank/specie ... x_eu2.html
My Audioscrobbler

Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

New Essential Guide to characters has profiles on both the Warmaster Tsavong Lah and the Executor Nom Anor, including pictures of each character. In addition, the Essential Guide to species has not only pictures of Vong, but also some of their biotech as well.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Ok, thanks. I'll go find those right now. Anyone else?

(Don't mention Rouge Planet, I know who the "Far Outsiders" really are)
My Audioscrobbler