Perversions of the Force comments

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

It will be? Wow, that's so cool! :shock:
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

It's nice to see you're in the loop, Kelly. :D
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Darth Yoshi wrote:It's nice to see you're in the loop, Kelly. :D
My thoughts exactly
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

IG-88E wrote:
Darth Utsanomiko wrote:(someone ought to point out the exact chapter I missed earlier of him getting it on
Look at the first page of this thread, dope.:P
*Reads first page*

Oh joy, an intoxicated, forced-sex scene. We all know how I feel about that. :?

Well, considering it only mentions "Utsanomiko" once, I'm not surprised I missed it. It could have been about Sylvar and the main character from La Blue Girl for all I could tell. :wink:

To be honest, I've found the they way that character acquired my name to be quite silly, even for the 'tack on the name of the forest I end up in' genre. I prefer my method of acquiring the name. :wink: :P
By His Word...
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Chapter = good.

No me since November = bad. (at least from my pov :P )
Supermod
Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot
Jedi Knight

Post by Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot »

If you need a pilot, for anything, then Micheal Ryans at your service.

Note; I fly a ship of my own design, called the Longsword. It's a modded fighter. If you need any more info, then ask and ye shall recieve.
Titan Princeps of the Mecha Maniacs: Gloriam Imperator
"StarDestroyer.net: Even our idiots are smarter." - RedImperator
"A Terminator Space Marine. Also known as your worst nightmare." Stormbringer
"Know the ECM. Love the ECM. Cherish the ECM, for it jams thine enemys targeting."- Necronlord
HALOite, Robotech/Macross supporter, 40Ker, and part-time Warsie.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Damn, I keep seeing this thread bumped up, and I keep hoping it's another chapter.....but no.... :(

Oh well. Patience is a virtue. Or so I'm told.

Le sigh. :wink:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

New chapter really is coming soon... we just need an ending and time to work on it. I hate the 15th of the month.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Beware the Ides of April. ;)
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

It's ok, Kel, I know that both you and Ig are probably really busy (as I myself am right now). It's just my favourite story and I want to know where it's going. It's sort of at a lovely cliffhanger-moment right now and it's driving me batty to know what happens next...but it's ok, I can deal. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Take your time, you two. We don't want anything rushed and thus, sloppy.

This has nothing to do with the fic, but when do you start paying taxes? When you hit 18, or what?
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Technically, you start paying taxes when you're born. :P

The thing is that you're pretty much expected to do your own taxes when you become an adult, which is either 18, 21, when you graduate from high school/college or however you count it. At least I think. My dad generally does our taxes.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

*collapses to the floor exhausted* Finished... just have to run it past Iggy for approval and then it will be posted. I appreciate everyone's patience.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Hooray!!

*gives Kelly a well deserves hug and peck on the cheek* :mrgreen:

Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Thanks Spankykins. Hopefully Iggy will be around this afternoon and we can get it posted by this evening.
God Emperor
Jedi Knight

Post by God Emperor »

Thank you.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

All hail Kelly!
Supermod
Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot
Jedi Knight

Post by Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot »

Cpt_Frank wrote:All hail Kelly!
I second that.

All hail Kelly!
Titan Princeps of the Mecha Maniacs: Gloriam Imperator
"StarDestroyer.net: Even our idiots are smarter." - RedImperator
"A Terminator Space Marine. Also known as your worst nightmare." Stormbringer
"Know the ECM. Love the ECM. Cherish the ECM, for it jams thine enemys targeting."- Necronlord
HALOite, Robotech/Macross supporter, 40Ker, and part-time Warsie.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Funny you should say that... :twisted:

Muwahahahahahahahaha.......
God Emperor
Jedi Knight

Post by God Emperor »

Kelly Antilles wrote:
Funny you should say that... :twisted:

Muwahahahahahahahaha.......
So that's why it takes a while between chapters, you wait for people to start complain then tell them it's almost done and listen to their praise.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

*heh* You haven't been around long enough GE. *hehehehe* You'll learn soon enough exactly what that means....
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Woooohoooo, more Perversions!!! *dances around* Yay!!! :D
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Taa-daa!!! Here it is for everyone to love and enjoy. :D

Stravo awoke in a room he didn't recognize. As he sat up with a groan, he realized that he also had a pounding headache. Shaking his head to clear it, he slowly remembered what had happened last night. "Rhy'la?" he asked.

There was no answer.

Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, he untangled himself from the bedsheets and stood. As he started to gather up his clothes, he glanced at the chronometer on the bedside stand. "Oh, sithspit," he growled. The others would be wondering where the hell he and Stormbringer were by now. This is the last time I get drunk and go out with some Twi'lek chick I've never seen before, he thought as he hurriedly got dressed.

He found Stormbringer on the couch in the largest room, also alone. Briefly, he wondered what had happened to their dates. He shrugged and went over to the couch, tapping Stormbringer on the forehead. "Hey, wake up."

Stormbringer shifted and muttered something unintelligible then went back to dozing. Stravo sighed, reached down and shook the other agent by the shoulders. "Wake up, will you?"

"Mmmmmmm, stop it Eleas," Stormbringer mumbled, still not fully awake. Stravo continued to shake him. Suddenly, the mostly asleep man reached out and wrapped his arms around him, pulling the other agent down on top of him. "Cut 't out," he said without opening his eyes.

"Hey! Wake up, you idiot! It's me!" Stravo struggled to free himself. Stormbringer then started rubbing his cheek against the side of the other agent's head. The other man shuddered and tried to push himself off the couch to no avail.

The sleepy man whispered into his ear, "How 'bout a kiss?"

Stravo did the only thing he could.

Stormbringer winced as he took the ice pack off and looked in the mirror. The skin around his right eye had already darkened to a deep purple. "Was that really necessary?" he asked.

"Yes," Stravo answered shortly, his back to the other agent.

Stormbringer sighed and pressed the ice pack against his eye again. "I was still half-asleep, you know."

"Which is exactly why I decked you. Now come on, the others are going to be wondering where the hell we are."

Stormbringer set the ice pack in the sink and crossed over to where the other man stood. "Yeah. Wonder where the girls went?"

Stravo shrugged. "Who knows?"

"Well, let's leave them a note or something." He went over to the counter and jotted something on a flimsi. Once finished, he nodded to Stravo, and the two of them left.

Neither one of them saw the paper suddenly rise into the air as though it had been picked up by an invisible hand.

It was a shape that could strike fear into the hearts of people throughout the galaxy. The very sight of it could send people into a panicked frenzy. Even the most strident rebels were reluctant to engage such a ship. The massive Imperator-II class ship floated in the midst of space, its bow pointed towards the distant Chorax system. In the void around the huge destroyer, tiny fighters climbed, dove, and rolled like a swarm of gnats. The bright green of their laserfire stitched the space around their massive parent ship, which remained silent, like some giant leviathan that neither noticed, nor cared about the schools of fish swarming about it.

Aboard the bridge of the ISD-II Nitram, Lieutenant Crix Dorius kept rapt attention on his monitor, watching the small droid fighters run through their exercises. The TIE/Ds had only just been developed, but were already being put into a preliminary production run. Dorius wanted to make certain they were functioning correctly. Behind him, he heard a door cycle open.

Captain Cyran entered the bridge and made his way towards him. Cyran wore no uniform cap, but was otherwise an Imperial's Imperial. His uniform was pressed and fit perfectly, his snub-nosed blaster was polished to a shine, and his rank cylinders gleamed brightly under the bridge lights. Cyran's one and only concession to the slow decline of Imperial regulations was that instead of keeping his thick, black hair close-cropped, he let it flow freely down towards his neck and frame his face, adding to the air of menace projected by his piercing blue eyes. The vertical scar that ran over one of them further enhanced his imposing features. "So, Dorius," he said as he reached the scientist. "How are they performing?"

"Beyond expectations. The extra armor has resulted in better protection with no loss of speed or maneuverability."

"Good, good," Cyran said, easily clasping his hands behind his back. "What about their new attack patterns?"

Dorius sighed. "They perform preprogrammed maneuvers flawlessly, but they lack the creativity of normal pilots."

Cyran nodded. "It can't be helped. Nevertheless, once these fighters are put into mass production, they'll swarm the rebels quickly. It won't matter how stupid individual fighters are." As he finished speaking, one of the TIE/Ds roared past the bridge. A second fighter followed it, the training lasers flashing green across the bridge and making several crewmembers flinch. Cyran was not among them. "What about our other little project, Dorius?"

"You mean the G-" Cyran held up a finger and Dorius caught himself. "Sorry sir. We have two missiles in the main hangar bay. They're not full-sized, obviously, but they should perform to expectations."

"Excellent." Cyran clasped his hands behind his back and strode towards the transparisteel windows. "I'm anticipating a good fight, Dorius, and Admiral Kanos is of the same opinion. If the rebels move as we anticipate, I believe that we'll have ample opportunity to test both our fighters and those missiles. For now, recall the droids and have maintenance crews assigned to them. I want those fighters fully prepped and ready for action when we make the jump to Chorax."

"Yes sir."

Cyran turned to look out at the massive dagger shape of his ship. Another pair of TIE/Ds raced across the surface in a dogfight. Other TIE/Ds had already begun to turn towards the main hangar. A cold smile blossomed on his face. "Sleep now, little ones," he said softly. "You'll have the battle you so desire soon enough."

The pair of stormtroopers snapped to attention and saluted as Captain Frank strode past. He casually returned the salute and continued on down the corridor. As he walked, he considered his current position. He'd been in the Imperial Navy since before the Battle of Yavin, back when the Empire had been a massive behemoth of a government with a military to match. Now, he reflected, the Empire was in a slow, inexorable decline. Thrawn's death, still so recent in the memory of the galaxy, had been a crushing blow to the possibility of an Imperial rally. The Empire was falling apart, breaking into dozens of tiny domains under the control of the various warlords. Now, more than ever, it looked like the New Republic would ultimately triumph.

"Well, hello there," a voice said, interrupting his train of thought. He looked up to see a muscular, dark-haired woman leaning against the wall in front of him. It took him a moment to put a name to her... Lusankya, one of the Force-sensitive NRI agents. Instantly, he was on his guard. "And what brings you to this part of the ship?"

"I believe that is none of your concern, madam," he said lightly.

"Oh, come now," she said, falling into step beside him. "I'm sure you could at least tell me something."

"You're a Force-sensitive. Why don't you just read my mind?"

"Perhaps I'm an ethical Force-sensitive," she said with a smile.

Farther up the corridor was a junction. Just out of sight past the corner, Ewo stood with her back to the wall, unlit saber in her hand. That's right, she thought. Just keep him distracted for a few more seconds...

"But you're also an NRI agent, if memory serves. Shouldn't you be using the most efficient method?"

"Where's the fun in always cutting right to the chase?"

"But why have the power if you're not going to use it?"

Ewo tensed herself. Come on, just a little closer...

"How can you be certain I'm not using it?"

"I suppose I'll have to take you at your word, madam."

"You'd take an NRI Agent at her word? I wish more Imperial captains were like you."

He laughed.

One more step...

Frank never had the chance to react. As he reached the junction, a flash of white seemed to shoot out from around the corridor. Frank managed to catch a glimpse of silver hair and blue eyes before he felt something slam into his temple. A split second later, something cracked against the back of his neck. He fell forward, vision blurring.

Lusankya caught the Imperial before he hit the ground and slung him over her shoulder. "Let's go," she hissed. Ewo nodded and the two darted off, moving quickly and silently until they came to Ewo's quarters.

The silver-haired woman smiled as she locked the door. "That went better than I expected."

Lusankya nodded. "Yeah, it's a good thing he was alone." She set him down on the bed and pulled his head into her lap. "Alright, let's try this." She placed both hands on the sides of his head, closed her eyes, and began breathing meditatively.

Ewo watched silently as her friend attempted to unravel what was planned for them. After a few minutes had passed, she quietly asked "Any luck?"

Lusankya shook her head. "A few surface impressions, faces, short-term memories, but nothing deeper. He's locked up tight."

Ewo cursed. "Just our luck." Lusankya continued to probe the captain's mind, searching for something important, anything. Then, she frowned. "What is it?"

"Something...something strange."

"What?"

"A mission...something about a mission...and something about 'that fool Wong.' And then there's impressions about the fall of the Empire."

Ewo raised an eyebrow. "Now that's interesting. Sounds like the good Captain isn't as loyal as he might seem. Wonder who he's working for. NRI? Warlord?"

"Anything's possib...oh Sith, he's waking up!"

"What? Already?"

Lusankya didn't answer. Instead, she concentrated on using Frank's last few seconds of unconsciousness to fillet his memory of what had happened in the corridor. His eyes blinked open.

Ewo leaned over, smiling broadly. "Hi sailor," she said with a grin. "You've got to learn to duck."

"Duck?" He sat up quickly and grabbed the back of his neck. He groaned. "What the sith happened?"

"As we turned the corner, some shlep was carrying a long pipe," Lusankya explained. "You couldn't get out of the way in time."

"Yeah, so it smacked you on the back of the head." Ewo sat back and looked at the Captain.

"You didn't happen to get his name, did you?" Frank asked.

"Nope. He dropped that pipe and took off like a TIE outta the Death Star."

He looked at the woman speaking to him. Her piercing blue eyes bored into his. "So, where am I?"

"My room," Ewo replied matter-of-factly. "It was closest."

Frank tried to push himself from the bed, but Lusankya grasped his shoulders and pulled him back down. "You are in no shape to get up, Captain. I suggest you lay back and relax." She began to gently massage his neck and shoulders, lulling him into a sense of safety.

He felt himself relaxing. Maybe this isn't so bad after all? he thought. He became acutely aware of Ewo unbuttoning his pants. Lifting his hips, he allowed her to pull them down. He was surprised when she took his briefs with them.

The silver haired lass began to slide up his body. Looking down, he noticed she had shed her clothes as well. Her hands rested on his thighs as her long, slender tongue ran along the length of his hardening member. He moaned as his head pushed further into Lusankya's lap.

Lusankya reached for his shirt and began to pull it up over his head. Tossing it aside, she began to draw her long nails across his chest. His body quivered beneath her touch and she smiled.

Ewo now had him erect. She slid her body further up him until her pussy hovered above his cock. Slowly, she ran him back and forth across her labia. Moans escaped her lips at the feeling.

Frank reached up and pulled her down onto him, impaling her deeply. He was greeted with a long, deep sigh. She settled down and began to slowly move up and down. He rest his hands on her hips, caressing her silky skin.

Lusankya leaned forward to kiss Ewo. Frank suddenly found two beautiful breasts dangling just above his lips. He moved his hands up to grasp them, moving one to his mouth and rolling the nipple of the other between his fingers. She sighed as he began to suck on her breast.

He's wide open, Lusankya said telepathically to her partner.

Ewo smiled as she rode the Captain. Mmmmm, what can you find? He's a damn good lay, that's for sure.

The other woman nearly laughed out loud. She began to kiss along Ewo's neck and chest, cupping her breasts in her hands. He is quite good. I wonder if he's done this before?

I don't care... but neither one of us is going to last much longer. I can feel the pressure building. She moaned and began moving faster.

Hold on as long as you can. Lusankya began to give Ewo's nipples the same treatment Frank was giving her.

Their bodies moved as one. Moans and sucking were all that were heard. It all culminated in an intense orgasm that ran through all three of them.

As they lay in an exhausted pile, Lusankya looked at Ewo and smiled. The other woman smiled back, knowing her partner had gotten the information they needed.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

First post!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Took 26 minutes!! Ugh, I'm loosing my touch, I guess.