Perversions of the Force comments

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

I'm surprised as well. I bet ti's 'cos everyone watches the cleaned thread now, and since that hasn't been updated yet they don't think it's an upsate. Keep up the good work.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot
Jedi Knight

Post by Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot »

Kelly Antilles wrote:Took 26 minutes!! Ugh, I'm loosing my touch, I guess.
Sorry it took so long for me to respond Kelly.

Anyway, good work, and keep it up.
Titan Princeps of the Mecha Maniacs: Gloriam Imperator
"StarDestroyer.net: Even our idiots are smarter." - RedImperator
"A Terminator Space Marine. Also known as your worst nightmare." Stormbringer
"Know the ECM. Love the ECM. Cherish the ECM, for it jams thine enemys targeting."- Necronlord
HALOite, Robotech/Macross supporter, 40Ker, and part-time Warsie.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Wow, that was good.... Left me feeling all tingly. Well worth the wait. :wink:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

YES!! That was HILARIOUS Kel, thanks so much for bringing a smile to my face on an otherwise rotten day at work.

I like you Stormy but not in THAT way. :wink:

BTW How did you know abiout my fetish for Twilek chicks...or does every male fan have a thing for Twilek chicks? :twisted:

Sorry for the delay on the Cleaned up Thread but you posted it just as I was out to lunch.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

No problem Stravo. I just appreciate that you have the cleaned up thread at all. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank Iggy for the laugh, though. He wrote that part.
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Wee my spectacular comeback, and I finally get to see some action!
THANK YOU KELLY!!!

(The Stormy/Stravo part is also a classic :mrgreen:)
Supermod
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Stravo wrote: BTW How did you know abiout my fetish for Twilek chicks...or does every male fan have a thing for Twilek chicks? :twisted:
Either it's every guy or it's just you and me Stravo, but either way you aren't alone. Now...

WOOOHOOOO!!! I have a part, and a kick ass one at that! I've got an ISD, TIE-D's and some missiles, which if they are what I think they are is WAY FUCKING AWESOME!! I love how you've portrayed me so far, from outfit to personality.

Thank you whoever added me in and this is an awesome Fanfic.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

That would be Iggy's doing, Cyran. I personally LOVE the description he gives of you. Give credit where credit is due. Don't give it to me. Especially now that I'm basically editor of this story and that's it.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Kelly Antilles wrote:That would be Iggy's doing, Cyran. I personally LOVE the description he gives of you. Give credit where credit is due. Don't give it to me. Especially now that I'm basically editor of this story and that's it.
Ok than, *bows down to Iggy and all his kickassness. Then gives Kelly a hug for being the editor.* Thank you guys, you've made my day. (Didn't take much did it? :D )
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
God Emperor
Jedi Knight

Post by God Emperor »

Thank your, it was very good.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Very nice.

Good work, Kelly and Iggy. :)
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Yahoo! New chapter. Excellent job, and keep up the good work.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Great work you guys. I got a good laugh out of it and I can't wait for more. Very cool you guys.

And Stravo, you aren't the only one that's got a thing for Twi'leks.
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Damn, I need to remember to check this forum more often.

Great work, Kelly and Iggy.
「かかっ―」
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Well, I'm glad to see that the Stravo/Stormbringer scene was a hit (no pun intended :wink: ). I was afraid it would come off as too cheesy.

Captains Frank and Cyran: you are both most welcome.

Oh and yeah, I think most guys have a thing for twi'lek chicks. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

IG-88E wrote: Captains Frank and Cyran: you are both most welcome.

Oh and yeah, I think most guys have a thing for twi'lek chicks. :twisted:
Indeed they have. :mrgreen:
Supermod
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

They do indeed.

Now IIRC Last time I was seen I was paying a visit to Valdemar...

Where am I?
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Oh...you're around. :wink:
JADAFETWA
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Well, a new chapter is up, and in my opinion, it was worth the wait. Great work.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

Kelly and IG i want to say keep up the good work :D
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

OK, here's the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy it.

Utsanomiko stalked though the corridors of the Beowulf, heading towards Wong's quarters. The only people he saw along the way were crewmen who quickly scuttled out of the way once they saw the irritated look on his face. Utsanomiko did not like to be interrupted, and he liked it even less when it was done so without an explanation. Rounding the final corner, he noticed Darth Yoshi also heading towards Wong's room. They met in front of the door. "He summoned you as well?" Utsanomiko said.

Yoshi nodded. "What do you think this is all about?"

"I have no idea. Let's find out." Utsanomiko opened the door and preceded Yoshi into the room. The lights were dimmed to almost blackness, as they often were, and Utsanomiko couldn't see a thing. "Wong?" he asked. The only answer was a soft whirring sound as a small metal pole slowly extended from the floor. When it had reached roughly waist level, it stopped. Wong seemed to materialize out of the darkness and silently moved to place a small sphere on the top of the pole. The moment his fingers left the sphere, it lit up, seeming to expand into a massive, glowing blob of light. Other points of light began to appear, and a huge holographic representation of the galaxy slowly flickered into existence. Utsanomiko was suddenly waist-deep in stars and nebulae, while the somewhat shorter Yoshi found the small lights coming halfway up her torso.

"Our galaxy," Wong said softly. "We have inhabited it for untold thousands of years. We have explored, conquered, even destroyed entire planets. There are so many thousands of different races, no single attempt could catalog them all. And yet, with hyperdrive, we can traverse this massive body in less than a week. Planets are as easily accessible as a building down the street." Wong reached out to touch the massive globe of light that was the galaxy's core. The hologram seemed to melt into him as he made contact. "So large, and at the same time, so very small."

"Lord Wong, why did you summon us?" Utsanomiko asked softly. There was a long moment of silence before Wong answered.

"I had a vision earlier today. A vision in which the entire galaxy slowly faded into blackness. Along with the fading light came strong impressions of fear, anger, and hatred."

"The Dark Side?" Yoshi asked.

Wong shook his head. "It was not focused the way the Force should be. It was not...deliberate."

"The entire galaxy slipping into unfocused hatred?" Utsanomiko questioned.

"Yes, or at least something to that effect. And there was another thing. As the stars slowly faded, I saw the Imperial insignia."

Yoshi frowned. "Perhaps that means the Empire will soon return to power?"

Wong pursed his lips. "That was not the impression I was left with."

"What do you believe it means?" Utsanomiko asked, idly passing his hand through several nearby stars.

"My final impression is that the Empire, or perhaps a former ally of it, is about to become the object of a level of hatred that has never been seen before in our galaxy."

Yoshi watched a small star cluster drift past her shoulder. "Perhaps we will be in a position to take advantage of it."

Wong nodded absently. "I hope so Yoshi. I sincerely hope so. It is greatly preferable to the alternative.

Utsanomiko had a sinking feeling that he knew what the alternative was, yet he could not stop himself from asking "and what is that?"

Wong looked him squarely in the eyes. "That the rage of the entire galaxy will be focused upon us."

Stormbringer cursed and flipped off his communicator. "Still no luck?" Stravo asked.

"No. If I could just get through to him, we might learn something important." The agent's voice dropped to a growl. "Not to mention why our safehouse codes were flagged."

"Well, keep trying." The two men were walking through the streets of Coruscant, making their way back to the Jagged Edge while Stormbringer attempted to reach his contact back at NRI headquarters. He dialed the number again, and this time, was rewarded with a voice answering.

"Hey, it's me," he said.

"Stormbringer?" the voice said.

"Yeah. I've got a couple questions for you."

"What now? I'm a little busy-"

"Those codes you gave me were flagged."

"What? Impossible. Did they find you?"

"No, but they shut down the safehouse computer before we could get anything useful."

"Dammit. I should've known something was up when Dalton just happened to slip out the codes right when we needed them."

"Dalton, huh? Figures Airen would bring him in on this. We'll have to do something about it."

"All right. Look, I've seriously gotta go. I'll contact you later."

"Done deal." Stormbringer broke contact and turned to Stravo. "Nothing new, but at least we know who nailed us."

"Major Dalton," Stravo said, his tone somewhere between respectful and annoyed. "Why the hell did he have to get involved?"

Stormbringer shrugged. "Guess we're just lucky." The two continued walking.

At NRI, Mark Sheppard deactivated his comlink and placed it on the desk, far away from him. Glancing at the chonometer, nodded to himself. *Not long now,* he thought.

The bright red of the blaster bolts illuminated the room as they slammed into the durasteel of the pillar. The training droid, its swollen body roughly nine inches in diameter, hovered in midair and continued raining blasterfire onto its target. "Don't just dodge, attack," Lady Tann said from the corner of the room.

*Attack? How the hell am I supposed to fight this thing when its immune to blaster fire and I can't get close enough to hit it with my saber without being shot?* Ignatius thought. The droid continued firing intermittently at the other side of the pillar. *Well, I suppose I can wait until its charge is drained.* He grinned. Looking left and right, he searched for an avenue to attack the droid, but came up empty. There was a row of pillars roughly a foot from the wall of the room, but dashing from pillar to pillar would get him no closer to the droid and would run the risk of being shot. Then a new idea occurred to him.

Iggy deactivated his lightsaber and placed his hands on the pillar. Bracing his legs against the wall, he began to push himself up towards the ceiling. It was a tricky move, but Iggy knew he was strong enough to pull it off. Finally, he felt his back contact the cool metal of the ceiling. Keeping one hand as a brace, Iggy reached out to the next pillar over and placed his hand against it. Slowly, he transferred his weight to the other pillar until he was full braced against it. Iggy continued until he reached the corner of the room, then left himself drop. The training droid was still blasting away at the pillar he'd ducked behind, having no inkling that he was now far to its right. Igniting his lightsaber, Iggy rushed the droid, which didn't see him until the last moment. The lightsaber penetrated the droid's armor, slicing it neatly in half. Both chunks fell to the floor and Iggy grinned softly as he deactivated his lightsaber and hooked it to his belt. *No match for a trained assassin,* he thought.

Sev'Rance Tann clapped as she stepped forward. "Very good. You just defeated an opponent that would have left a normal human a smoldering corpse."

"Thank you, milady," he said with a short bow.

She smiled. "Thank yourself. Your skills have grown quickly in the short time that I have been training you. You have completed every task with dispatch, every test with strength I would never have expected from a person with so little experience." She stepped in closer, pressing her body against his and bringing her lips to his ear. "You are strong," she whispered huskily. "And I foresee you becoming even stronger."

Iggy kept himself from starting as her teeth brushed his earlobe. He let his arms move to encircle her waist, pulling her even closer against him. His felt his pulse quicken as she began unbuttoning his shirt, running her hands over his muscular chest. Her lips slowly trailed down from his ear to meet his own and she kissed him deeply. His hands moved to undo the sash of her robe, letting it drape open.

He moved his arms deeper into the folds of her robe, running his hands over her smooth blue skin, eliciting a soft moan. Suddenly, she brought one finely muscled leg up and wrapped it around his waist. He instinctively moved to hold her as she did the same with the second. She broke the kiss and looked deeply into his eyes, a mysterious smile on her face. Slowly, seductively, her hands left him and went to her own robe. With agonizing slowness, she pulled it away from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, leaving only her bare skin against him.

Iggy carefully let himself down on one knee, then bent forward and placed Lady Tann on the pool of fabric her fallen robe had created. She reached up to pull his shirt off, then his breath deepened as her hands continued to explore his sides and back. He slowly lowered himself down to kiss her on the lips, then the chin, then her jaw and neck, slowly moving down to her prominent breasts. Sev'Rance moaned softly as he began to massage them, then louder as he took her nipple in his mouth and began to suckle it. His hand took her other nipple and began teasing it, pulling it, twisting it, causing her to writhe and arch beneath him. Her hands briefly moved to push his pants away, then came to rest on the small of his back.

Without warning, Iggy felt a rush of intense pleasure that he'd never known before. The sudden feeling we so strong, he lost all concentration and froze in place, his back involuntarily arching over and over. A broad smile split Sev'Rance Tann's features. "You're strong, Ignatius, but there is still much for you to learn." She began to run her hand up his back, the extraordinary stimulation following. Iggy felt his eyes going glassy as he tried to figure out what Tann had done. The feeling was warm, sharp, almost...electric! His suspicions were confirmed as her hand ran over his shoulder and he saw the tiny, almost invisible sparks of Force lightning emanating from her fingertips. She continued moving her hands across his skin, spreading the electrical stimulation all over his body. He growled softly as he felt his muscles and nerves twitch and respond, heat blossoming everywhere her hands touched.

Tann exulted in the look on her padawan's face. Wrapping her lags around him, she drew him even closer, allowing his hard member to press against her. That was when she suddenly felt heat blossom at her chest. Looking down, she saw that Ignatius was duplicating her lightning technique. Though not as strong or numerous as hers, he nonetheless brought her an incredible stimulation as he again to massage her breasts. She moaned as he did so, then actually cried out as he moved to her nipples. She felt him lean in close, his lips brushing her ear, much like hers had done to him only minutes earlier. "I'm a faster learner than you realize," he said, his voice a throaty purr.

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "You're a clever student. I think I'll keep you." Her hand traveled up to fist itself in his hair and she pulled his lips to hers for a long, crushing kiss. Her other hand moved down to manipulate his hard cock and guided the first inch inside her. Tightening her legs, she forced him down to penetrate deeply into her, causing a rush of pleasure that left her tingling. His hands left her breasts and moved to support himself as he began thrusting into her. Her own hands moved to rest against both his breastbone and her own, stimulating both of them with her electric touch.

Iggy felt his climax building, much more quickly than he'd anticipated. He tried to slow down, but Tann's hips bucked against his, forcing him to continue. Finally, with one final thrust, he emptied himself into her. For Tann, the feeling of her apprentice releasing himself inside her caused such a rush that it brought her to climax with a loud moan.

Minutes passed, and neither spoke as they simply brought themselves under control. "So," he said with a wry grin. "Did I pass my test, Mistress?"

"Yes, she said, returning the grin. "With flying colors, I might add."
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Is it me, or is this chapter excellent?
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Very good, as usual

Where am I? I'd better be responsible for this vision in some way.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Kelly Antilles wrote:Is it me, or is this chapter excellent?
LOL Aren't you cute, Kel. :D

And yes, yes it is.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Zaia wrote: LOL Aren't you cute, Kel. :D

And yes, yes it is.
Are you hitting on me, Z? ;)