Being EVIL in a game

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:Playing C&C as Nod "Always"
Damn straight! All hail Kane!
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Thunderfire
Jedi Master

Post by Thunderfire »

Acranum & some other RPGs have some nice evil plot lines.
Especially the most evil ending of Acranum - joining the
archvillain in his quest to kill all life in the universe.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Superweaponing my allies "Reactor Farms" in C&C Red Alert Yuri's Revenge.

C&C TS: Toxin Missiles on Civilian Centers to create visceriod brigade.

C&C: TS: the accellent ATTY+ Sam Bases sniper combo.

Rollercoaster Tycoon: My trademark Lovecraftian Hedgemazes (What you've never seen anyone blow 10g on a HEDGE MAZE that can kill people and then surround it with "Tall Rides" and food courts?) This does make money as the people will go ride the Ferris wheel to get a good view of the hedge Maze, the pay toilets and food stalls next to the hedge maze exit make good business and the poor folks who don't eat and drink or go to the bathroom before attempting to navigate the Monstrosity. Have a tendancy to die. Really bad is that unlike coaster fatalities, which cost you in publicity, these actually make money and don't have to be shut down. :twisted:

Also I always give them very Lovecraftian names and call my beginner's Mazes things like Daedalus's Revenge, Minotaur, Thesus etc. My highest fatality count was when I got hedge Mazes at "Dynamite Dunes" by a computer glitch.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Strafe
Youngling

Post by Strafe »

Surprised no one has said this...

But creating an evil party in either Planescape Torment or Baldur's Gate 2.

A Lich eh? Can we be friends?
Plato's Beard. Dulling Occam's razor since...um...a long time ago.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

weemadando wrote:
The Yosemite Bear wrote: Playing C&C as Nod "Always"
"This village is clearly not part of the brotherhood... Flame units forward!"

*cue villagers running and screaming as a line of flame troopers walk forward cooking shit*
In C&C:G I did that on the China mission where there's all those rioters. I burned down the entire city :twisted:
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

In Tiberian Sun (Darkworlds mod) I'll surround the enemy base with artillery and hover MLRS and just sit there racking up a massive kill count. In the earlier stages of the game I'll use packs of hover MLRS units to do hit & run attacks on their harvesters and suck their counter-attacks into prepared kill zones. Once the enemy is contained I go around shooting civilians with snipers and using firebomb tanks on their buildings.

GTA2. Can you say "god mode" and "crime spree"? I kill cops for fun and steal their cars and run over people with them. Swat teams are fun to kill too, learn the joys of automatic weapons. It's also fun to steal a bunch of cars and stack them all together on a busy street before blowing them up in a huge chain reaction explosion. Ah yes, and let's not forget the oil slick & mine attachment for the cars from the surplus shops.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Stampede
Padawan Learner

Post by Stampede »

I send a group of AT-ATs in Galactic Battlegrounds to shoot one lone animal that keeps nipping at my workers.
i always wondered what you were shooting at when i would send my forces in. :lol:

I like to slice people up in Vice City with the katana or pick a spot and just start blowing up cars with the gatlin gun. and if all else fails...i've got the hunter unlocked. imagine the possibilities of an attack chopper with not only machine guns...but missles as well. plus you can do vigilante missions in it. :twisted:
Bungeeeeeee!!! Nooooooooo!!!Image

Oh no, sweetie. I don't think you're a whore....whores actually charge money.

ImageImageImage
Baron Mordo
Jedi Knight

Post by Baron Mordo »

One of my friends has Morrowind. Since you can finish the game and continue playing, he made it his goal to kill everyone in the game. I think he got bored after killing everyone in Vivec.
The revolution is successful, but survival depends on drastic measures. Your continued existence represents a threat to the well-being of society. Your lives means slow death to the more valued members of the colony. Therefore I have no alternative but to sentence you to death. Your execution is so ordered.

Signed,
Kodos, Governor of Tarsus 4.

The Justice League
Arthur_Tuxedo
Sith Acolyte

Post by Arthur_Tuxedo »

I tend to find ways to be black hearted in even the most innocent of games, but the one I enjoyed the most was Operation Flashpoint. While my teammates were fighting the good fight, I was planting satchels all around the base, and when I set them off, they took out every last one of our vehicles and all our ammo boxes, so we were completely screwed. Then I watched as furious "WHO BLEW UP OUR GODDAM BASE!?!" messages appeared on the screen as me and my friends sitting around me howled with laughter. :twisted:
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammad Ali

"Dating is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be a heart-pounding, stomach-wrenching, gut-churning exercise in pitting your fear of rejection and public humiliation against your desire to find a mate. Enjoy." - Darth Wong
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

The United States of Amerika, HOI or the Greater Reich of Amerika in HOI. Patton never stood up to my Panzers. :twisted:
Kintaro
Jedi Knight

Post by Kintaro »

Creating ZDoom wads that have control rooms that create earthquakes, lower floors instantly, and spawn BFG shots, all with the touch of a button. And now that I can bind the keyboard buttons to summon Cyber-Demons, and even monsters from Heretic and Hexen, things are going to get really hairy. :D
starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

In total annilation, containing an enemy base and then leveling it with Krogoth, or landlocking an enemy and shelling them with navel guns and carpeting bombing, Russian style tank hordes as used too, along with a cloud of bombers, can you say overkill :twisted:
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

in goldenye, also kill and grab guns, then setup a killing position and mowing people down with K-7 soviet. also enjoyed picking off people in unreal with sniper rifle. :twisted:
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

In RollerCoaster Tycoon once in a while, I decide to be a very mean park owner.

I grab a guest with the pincers and drop them into a lake or pond. They thrash around for a while, till they eventually drown. Its quite horrible.
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

B&W - I demand tribute! Tribute damn you all! Hail the orangutan god!

Arcanum - I killed EVERYBODY. Thats right. Everybody - even Virgil. Then I joined the uber-evil guy and wiped out all life on Arcanum.
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

His Divine Shadow wrote:
The Yosemite Bear wrote:Playing C&C as Nod "Always"
Damn straight! All hail Kane!
love that game. favorite level, protect the nerve gas convo. I kill, oh, 1200 infantry on direct assualts.

now, how do you beat the level of 3 nukes? Its around level 12 - havent loaded it in a while. the movie intro is the sheild aroudn the base going down.
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Well, to SOME this would be considered evil, hitting 7 of 9 in the back with a mini torp launcher and then killing everyone else and leaving their corspes for the borg.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
aphexmonster
Jedi Council Member

Post by aphexmonster »

Heh... we're kinda sadistic in games.
-monster
my sig is totaly lonely now =(
Stampede
Padawan Learner

Post by Stampede »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ImageImageImage
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Sticking remote mines to your friends in Perfect Dark. Especially when they don't see you coming, they just hear the sound of the mine arming. :twisted:
「かかっ―」
Stampede
Padawan Learner

Post by Stampede »

Sticking remote mines to your friends in Perfect Dark. Especially when they don't see you coming, they just hear the sound of the mine arming.
LoL. Tropen does that shit to me all the time. that lil bastard :evil:

ImageImageImage
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Well as I sais in 'First Person Shot My Foot Off!'

Quad+Haste+HyperBlaster+Cable-Connex+Crowded-Level-Fulla-56Kers=PHUN!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Image Image
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

anarchistbunny wrote:Well, to SOME this would be considered evil, hitting 7 of 9 in the back with a mini torp launcher and then killing everyone else and leaving their corspes for the borg.
That's not evil, it's an act of mercy. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

weemadando wrote:B&W - I demand tribute! Tribute damn you all! Hail the orangutan god!
I'm always an evil God with a good creature: in fact my zebra is Pink!
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

standing atop the L-Train tracks in GTA 3 where the police cant get me and picking off bystanders with a sniper rifle. when they do send the Helicopter i shot it down with a rocket launcher! :twisted: and since i discovered the cheat code for the tank, all forward progress has been halted in favor of squishing hookers and blasting police cars with HE rounds!
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy