Being EVIL in a game

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Bah. None of you have equalled my list of Atrocities. :twisted:
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Grand Moff Yenchin
Sith Devotee

Post by Grand Moff Yenchin »

RA2

Destroying everything besides the barracks and sending a dog to chew whatever comes out.
1st Plt. Comm. of the Warwolves
Member of Justice League
"People can't see Buddha so they say he doesn't have a body, since his body is formed of atoms, of course you can't see it. Saying he doesn't have a body is correct"- Li HongZhi
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I alwasy enjoy blowing up planets and stars and then remaing them as Ring Worlds and Dyson Speres in SEIV....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Ted
BANNED

Post by Ted »

innerbrat wrote:
weemadando wrote:B&W - I demand tribute! Tribute damn you all! Hail the orangutan god!
I'm always an evil God with a good creature: in fact my zebra is Pink!
What is B&W?

And in HoI, Kanada rules. Taking the oh so soft underbelly of Europe, annexing Italy, straight up through Germany to take Berlin, oh so sweet.

Sending mass numbers of dogs in RA and RA2 to an enemy base.

Sending nuke trucks in RA Aftermath :twisted: :twisted:

Fleets of DS taking out the galaxy in Rebellion.

Setting up proxy mines on ammo boxes in Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Ted wrote: What is B&W?
Black & White
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Damaramu
Jedi Master

Post by Damaramu »

I liked to take potshots at the droids in Jedi Knight II and then to end their torment, would push them off high ledges!

Droid: SCREEEEEAAAAaaaaammm!!!
Me: Teehee :twisted:
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Halo: Sticking plasma grenades to freindlies (Although i love seeing the grunts try and shake 'em off)

JK2: liberal use of force choke (Preferably to an imp officer while saying "Apology accepted captain needa" in my best vader voice)

X-wing vs. TIE fighter: dropping a shitload of heavy rockets on freindlies and neutrals

Starcraft: massed overkill (EX. 20 carriers to kill a single zergling)
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

NecronLord wrote:Bah. None of you have equalled my list of Atrocities. :twisted:
How about this one from B&W?

"Worship me!"

"No! We choose another god. One with an irritating wolf critter!"

"So be it. Your choice has been made."

*levels village (it was just inside my sphere of influence), kills every single one of its occupants by sacrificing them at my altar, then I send in missionaries to convert any survivors who were hiding in the forests (that survived the firestorm) and repopulate it*

And lets not forget...

"My children are swimming/drowing! But I can't be bothered saving them..."

*pick up woman, throw her off the cliff to where the kiddies are, then order critter to have a snack break...*
PrinceofLowLight
Jedi Knight

Post by PrinceofLowLight »

Playing "social engineer" in Arcanum (IE. killing urchins and beggers who stopped you) was always fun. And doing the same with ghouls and urchins in Fallout. Anyone surprised that they were made by the same team?

Government oppression is always fun, too. There's just something so satisfying about using a Planet Buster on that damn city that just won't stop revolting in Alpha Centauri. Or the ultimate wet dream for the armchair tyrant, blowing up constantly rebellious planets with the Death Star. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Remember, being materialistic means never having to acknowledge your feelings"-Brent Sienna, PVP

"In the unlikely event of losing Pascal's Wager, I intend to saunter in to Judgement Day with a bookshelf full of grievances, a flaming sword of my own devising, and a serious attitude problem."- Rick Moen

SD.net Rangers: Chicks Dig It
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

PrinceofLowLight wrote:Or the ultimate wet dream for the armchair tyrant, blowing up constantly rebellious planets with the Death Star. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Played a game of Rebellion where I did just exactly that. By the end of the game, the only planet left was Coruscant. :twisted:
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
SilCore Wiki! Come take a look!
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

I can't tell you how many trillions I killed before I even bought SE3, let alone 4. Glassing is always more fun.
I play undead in WC3. There's nothing more fun then eating the corpses of your dead allies. also team games with bloodlusted skeletons. and killing critters so i can eat them, too.
I like to kamikazie bombers while they're laying mines in Subspace/Continuum
One time I played the demo of JK2. Accidentally ended up with my lightsabre sticking up some imp's crotch, and him continuously repeating the first intant of the death animation. I just walked away from the computer for a while.
proximity mines in the toilets in Goldeneye
any use of the slayer guided missile launcher in PD
turreting your own capship in any game

(unrelated) Bwa ha ha! Finally kazaaed myself the 1.2 version of fs2.exe! now all i need are those sound files.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Medieval Total War:

"We have 1000 of your men held prisoner - kill them all..."

*watches as the enemy runs like hell from the field to avoid the same fate.*

SWAT3:

Suspect hiding in a cupboard... *open cupboard, throw in flashbang, followed by CS grenade, close cupboard. Listen to coughing and choking. Open cupboard, throw in another CS grenade. Close. Wait. Open. Shoot him with a beanbag round. CS grenade. Close.* - continue for 5 minutes.

Die by the Sword:

Beating an enemy to death with their own limbs.
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet: leaving proximity mines on spawn points.
「かかっ―」
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

XaLEv wrote:I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet: leaving proximity mines on spawn points.
That's so run of the mill its hard to even call it evil
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956