Sometimes I really hate women.

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Stampede
Padawan Learner

Post by Stampede »

His Divine Shadow wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:Nice girls are there if you go looking for them. The problem is that too many guys overlook nice girls in favour of bitches, and then whine to their buddies that they keep finding bitches.
I thought bestiality was illegal
anything goes in Alabama....LoL
Bungeeeeeee!!! Nooooooooo!!!Image

Oh no, sweetie. I don't think you're a whore....whores actually charge money.

ImageImageImage
aphexmonster
Jedi Council Member

Post by aphexmonster »

Darth Wong wrote:Nice girls are there if you go looking for them. The problem is that too many guys overlook nice girls in favour of bitches, and then whine to their buddies that they keep finding bitches.

You lie! :cry:
-monster
my sig is totaly lonely now =(
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Hethrir wrote:
I've always found the nice ones are taken :(

But then Australian women are not the same as others...
They're better!

Ahahahhahah!

Yes! Yes! Join me my Australian comrades in our mockery of those not fortunate enough to inhabit our fine continent!
Stampede
Padawan Learner

Post by Stampede »

weemadando wrote:
Hethrir wrote:
I've always found the nice ones are taken :(

But then Australian women are not the same as others...
They're better!

Ahahahhahah!

Yes! Yes! Join me my Australian comrades in our mockery of those not fortunate enough to inhabit our fine continent!
if the looks didnt get me...the accent would. love the accent. :D

ImageImageImage
Shaka[Zulu]
Jedi Knight

Post by Shaka[Zulu] »

Stampede wrote: everytime i find a girlie that seems nice....she either turns out to a)have a boyfriend. b)be a lesbian. or c)be a complete slut. i mean...WTF!! then theres the whole "you're not my type" thing. that always sucks donkey balls. it doesnt help that im anti social with people till i get to know them. but still...when i do talk, i find one of the above. :evil:
you sound a lot like me... I too take a great deal of time to actually feel comfortable around new people.

matter of fact, I suffer principally from (a) and (d) (the 'youre not my type'... as if they could possibly know wether Im their type or not in the first 60 seconds of a conversation!).

to top it all off, Ive lately been finding it increasingly difficult to approach women, as my long-term observations of their behavior are leading to the conclusion that they cannot be trusted with my heart -- one of the drawbacks of having so many female friends...
panty-stealing military mecha maniac
aphexmonster
Jedi Council Member

Post by aphexmonster »

I just have really ... really... really... REALLY bad luck with girls. Like ... REALLY.... =/
-monster
my sig is totaly lonely now =(
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

ROTFL, all this "There are no good girls out there" stuff is hilarious, especially considering how often women complain "there are no good guys out there" because they keep going out with jocks and assholes because all the good guys and girls are too goddamn shy to go find eachother most of the time. Typical of you silly kids; wouldn't know how to count your own two legs if you didn't have people like me pointing them out to you. :P :wink:
By His Word...
Stampede
Padawan Learner

Post by Stampede »

Shaka[Zulu] wrote:
Stampede wrote: everytime i find a girlie that seems nice....she either turns out to a)have a boyfriend. b)be a lesbian. or c)be a complete slut. i mean...WTF!! then theres the whole "you're not my type" thing. that always sucks donkey balls. it doesnt help that im anti social with people till i get to know them. but still...when i do talk, i find one of the above. :evil:
you sound a lot like me... I too take a great deal of time to actually feel comfortable around new people.

matter of fact, I suffer principally from (a) and (d) (the 'youre not my type'... as if they could possibly know wether Im their type or not in the first 60 seconds of a conversation!).

to top it all off, Ive lately been finding it increasingly difficult to approach women, as my long-term observations of their behavior are leading to the conclusion that they cannot be trusted with my heart -- one of the drawbacks of having so many female friends...
yeah, everytime i trust a girlie...i quickly find that i was foolish to do so.

ImageImageImage
Stampede
Padawan Learner

Post by Stampede »

Darth Utsanomiko wrote:ROTFL, all this "There are no good girls out there" stuff is hilarious, especially considering how often women complain "there are no good guys out there" because they keep going out with jocks and assholes because all the good guys and girls are too goddamn shy to go find eachother most of the time. Typical of you silly kids; wouldn't know how to count your own two legs if you didn't have people like me pointing them out to you. :P :wink:
you may have a point, but everytime i always find the nice shy girlies and try to talk to them....well it doesnt exactaly work with a shy guy and a shy girl trying to hold out a conversation. :(

ImageImageImage
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord of the Farce »

weemadando wrote:They're better!

Ahahahhahah!

*Clears throat* Ak-hem...

Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

*Jumps back inside fire(proof)base*
"Intelligent Design" Not Accepted by Most Scientists
Stampede
Padawan Learner

Post by Stampede »

Lord of the Farce wrote:
weemadando wrote:They're better!

Ahahahhahah!

*Clears throat* Ak-hem...

Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

*Jumps back inside fire(proof)base*
LoL. if i knew that i could find a cute, single australian girlie that drives a '73 Falcon...i'd be there in a heartbeat. :D

ImageImageImage
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Stampede wrote:you may have a point, but everytime i always find the nice shy girlies and try to talk to them....well it doesnt exactaly work with a shy guy and a shy girl trying to hold out a conversation. :(
[Yoda]That, is why you fail...[/Yoda]

You post should read "You may have a point, because everytime..."
The way you have it, it could sort of be mistaken for you trying to refute part of my argument.
By His Word...
Stampede
Padawan Learner

Post by Stampede »

Darth Utsanomiko wrote:
Stampede wrote:you may have a point, but everytime i always find the nice shy girlies and try to talk to them....well it doesnt exactaly work with a shy guy and a shy girl trying to hold out a conversation. :(
[Yoda]That, is why you fail...[/Yoda]

You post should read "You may have a point, because everytime..."
The way you have it, it could sort of be mistaken for you trying to refute part of my argument.
oops. sorry...i'll edit it then.

ImageImageImage
Stampede
Padawan Learner

Post by Stampede »

ah, fuck it. id have to rewrite the damn thing. you know what i mean anyway. i cant word things right half the time. :D

ImageImageImage
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

I live in Australia, I hang out with a group of girls at achool, (I'm the only guy), anyway, in keeping with what has been established, they're all nice people, my girlfriend and all her friends are nice people.

I think in Australia the nice girl to bitch ratio is 4:1.

I love this country. 8)
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Stampede
Padawan Learner

Post by Stampede »

thats it......im moving to austrailia :wink:

ImageImageImage
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Darth Utsanomiko wrote:ROTFL, all this "There are no good girls out there" stuff is hilarious, especially considering how often women complain "there are no good guys out there" because they keep going out with jocks and assholes because all the good guys and girls are too goddamn shy to go find eachother most of the time. Typical of you silly kids; wouldn't know how to count your own two legs if you didn't have people like me pointing them out to you. :P :wink:
Actually, it goes like this:

Woman: "there are no good guys out there"
(for 'good', read 'attractive, intelligent, sensitive, rich, funny and interesting')
Man: "there are no good girls out there"
(for 'good', read 'willing to shag me')
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

aphexmonster wrote:I just have really ... really... really... REALLY bad luck with girls. Like ... REALLY.... =/
Could be you're just trying too hard. The nice girls are out there, you just have to look for them. Lots of misses will lead you to the hits eventually and are well worth the trouble most of the time. You my friend are going through what is technically referred to as "Being a teenage boy". :D

It may feel sucky and horrible right now, but keep going and you'll start finding the right ladies for you. The only way you won't is if you become insular and don't put yourself out there, that's when you get the people that say "But I never find the right women, so why should I look?" Hopefully the problem with that thinking is self-evident :wink:

Basically your going to go through a lot of heart-ache and pain (unless you're really lucky - in which case all us other males hate you :P) before you find women you like and like you back. Keep looking though, and you'll be fine.

As to the young lady in question, go find her and ask her what she was saying. If you want you can make things easier by saying "[girls name], look I'm sorry about earlier, I had a lot on my mind and I totally zoned out. What was it you were trying to tell me?" or something along those lines. Remember to apologise for not hearing what she said as otherwise she may be defensive and not want to tell you what she had said "Well why should i tell you now, if you couldn't bother listening before!" or something similar. It's just how the female mind works, you don't have to understand it, just know it.

Anyway, hope that helped.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
God Emperor
Jedi Knight

Post by God Emperor »

haha.. Most of my female friends are nice, and three of them are willing to travel three hours just to see me.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

innerbrat wrote:Actually, it goes like this:

Woman: "there are no good guys out there"
(for 'good', read 'attractive, intelligent, sensitive, rich, funny and interesting')
Man: "there are no good girls out there"
(for 'good', read 'willing to shag me')

LMAO!! :D

And actually, for a (romantically) shy chick, I think I'm doing pretty well stepping up to tell the shy guy I'm into that I'm into him. *points to my confusion thread*

So we are out there, thankyouverymuch. *sticks tongue out*
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Darth Gojira
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Gojira »

I have met two nice girls in my three years of adolescence. Both were spoken for, and I'm butt ugly(2 years ago, I had a triplechin.Now it's more like 1/2 a chin. Walking up 8 flights upstairs because all my classes are on the fourth floor can do that). Ah well, where there's a will......
Hokey masers and giant robots are no match for a good kaiju at your side, kid
Post #666: 5-24-03, 8:26 am (Hey, why not?)
Do you not believe in Thor, the Viking Thunder God? If not, then do you consider your state of disbelief in Thor to be a religion? Are you an AThorist?-Darth Wong on Atheism as a religion
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

I think my problem with the girls is that I'm too open about stuff. I go up to them, tell sick jokes, loudly proclaim that I want to go out with them, and they don't seem to like me for it. Any help?
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:I think my problem with the girls is that I'm too open about stuff. I go up to them, tell sick jokes, loudly proclaim that I want to go out with them, and they don't seem to like me for it. Any help?
Here's some advice...

Don't do that.

:P
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:I think my problem with the girls is that I'm too open about stuff. I go up to them, tell sick jokes, loudly proclaim that I want to go out with them, and they don't seem to like me for it. Any help?
Here's some advice...

Don't do that.

:P
I think it's too late for that. I've already ruined my chances with the good girls I know.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Ted C
Sith Marauder

Post by Ted C »

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:
aphexmonster wrote:Im scared of women :oops:
They're harmless you ninny! Now go out there and find yourself a nice girlfriend, we'll be here when ya get back.
Relevant Nodwick strip...
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion... Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who."
-- The King of Swamp Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Nothing of consequence happened today. " -- Diary of King George III, July 4, 1776

"This is not bad; this is a conspiracy to remove happiness from existence. It seeks to wrap its hedgehog hand around the still beating heart of the personification of good and squeeze until it is stilled."
-- Chuck Sonnenburg on Voyager's "Elogium"