Hasta Luego Kiddies!

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Larz
Rabid Monkey

Hasta Luego Kiddies!

Post by Larz »

Well, the summer break is here and it is time for me to quite academia and party hardy like there's no tomorrow!!!

... well, okay, if by party you mean that I join the legions of schmucks slaving away for a paycheck every week or 2 weeks because I've got nothing better to do, then hella I'm going to party!

Since I do my posting at this fine black hole of my money...err, I mean, this fine institute of higher education, then I will be gone for the next 2 or so months. As much as it must pain you all to see me go, trust in me when I say that yes, the pain in your hearts at my absence will not cease, but only swell until you see me again, or send me all your money (in american money, not that monopoly money they distribute in other countries in the world :wink: )

Well, that about does in my little good bye speech. Have a good summer all you who actually do this thing called 'vacation' and for all my brother (and sister) working folk, hope you have a great couple of hot months too.

Hasta Luego, don't let the demon trolls take over while I'm gone. Oh, and I do expect everyone to stop posting so as that I don't get left in the dust with my meager post count :D .

Adios.
"Once again we wanted our heroes to be simple, grizzled everymen with nothing to lose; one foot in the grave, the other wrapped in an American flag and lodged firmly in a terrorist's asshole."

Brotherhood of the Monkey: Nonchalant Disgruntled Monkey
Justice League
Zoink
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zoink »

May your bank account increase in digits and your pockets swell with cash. Later dude.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Enjoy working.....go away taxes....go AWAY!!!
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! You can't leave, Larzy-poo. I've been missing you.
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Re: Hasta Luego Kiddies!

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

Larz wrote:Well, the summer break is here and it is time for me to quite academia and party hardy like there's no tomorrow!!!

... well, okay, if by party you mean that I join the legions of schmucks slaving away for a paycheck every week or 2 weeks because I've got nothing better to do, then hella I'm going to party!

Since I do my posting at this fine black hole of my money...err, I mean, this fine institute of higher education, then I will be gone for the next 2 or so months. As much as it must pain you all to see me go, trust in me when I say that yes, the pain in your hearts at my absence will not cease, but only swell until you see me again, or send me all your money (in american money, not that monopoly money they distribute in other countries in the world :wink: )

Well, that about does in my little good bye speech. Have a good summer all you who actually do this thing called 'vacation' and for all my brother (and sister) working folk, hope you have a great couple of hot months too.

Hasta Luego, don't let the demon trolls take over while I'm gone. Oh, and I do expect everyone to stop posting so as that I don't get left in the dust with my meager post count :D .

Adios.
Haha, have fun earning money. And don't blow it all in one place.

And, finally, an upstart youngster whose post count I might be able to surpass. :D
aphexmonster
Jedi Council Member

Post by aphexmonster »

Remember, the brown acid is bad.
-monster
my sig is totaly lonely now =(
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

May you roll in cash. :wink:
JADAFETWA
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

B..b....but.....Larz.... :(
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

...It's may and already summer break?!? THATS NOT FAIR!!!
:evil:

Well, in anycase, enjoy yourself... You'll probably have to start earlier than I do :P

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

We'll hold the fort. Have fun!
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Zaia wrote:B..b....but.....Larz.... :(
Don't worry. I'm sure you can find tons of guys to keep you busy. :twisted:
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Captain tycho
Has Elected to Receive

Post by Captain tycho »

Lucky bastard. I don't even HAVE summer break.
Anyways, have fun making money and partying (whatever the hell that is). :D
Captain Tycho!
The worst fucker ever!
The Best reciever ever!
mantakai
Padawan Learner

Post by mantakai »

enjoy and earn plenty mate, you should atleast be able to beat my one shift per 2 months at maccas :roll:
"normal is not something to apire to, its something to get away from"