In the spirit of the Near Death Threads

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Well, being a bounty-hunting assassin droid, you are technically not alive...
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

:::: dons stealth camo, Loads MP5, Loads twin 9mm, loads shotgun, gets machete, and goes to do some ninja huntin' ::::::
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Batman wrote:Erm-as in Selina Kyle? AKA Catwoman?
*does a quick google search to check if he got the name wrong because he actually hasn't read the comic in ages*
No, that's right.
Ahhh, my apologies. I thought it was something else.
"I am Batman!" wrote:
Z wrote:Ahhh, the cat-o'-nine tails is my weapon of choice as well. Exxxcellent. :twisted:
Uh-oh.

Bwahahaha. :twisted:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Zaia wrote:
Batman wrote:Erm-as in Selina Kyle? AKA Catwoman?
*does a quick google search to check if he got the name wrong because he actually hasn't read the comic in ages*
No, that's right.
Ahhh, my apologies. I thought it was something else.
OK, I'll bite. I thought the Catwoman reference whas pretty obvious.What did YOU think I was talking about?
"I am Batman!" wrote:
Z wrote:Ahhh, the cat-o'-nine tails is my weapon of choice as well. Exxxcellent. :twisted:
Uh-oh.

Bwahahaha. :twisted:
Uh-oh.

*faints from pleasure after realizing that Zaia bothered to reply to his sorry excuse for a threadjack, after all*
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Batman wrote:
Zaia wrote:Ahhh, my apologies. I thought it was something else.
OK, I'll bite. I thought the Catwoman reference whas pretty obvious.What did YOU think I was talking about?
*chuckles* No, no, I knew you were talking about her; I remembered her name incorrectly is all. Sorry, darlin'.
"I am Batman!" wrote:
Z wrote:Bwahahaha. :twisted:
Uh-oh.

*faints from pleasure after realizing that Zaia bothered to reply to his sorry excuse for a threadjack, after all*
LOL

Wow, that was easy. :mrgreen:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Just saw a neurologist, no major problems, except for little shaking episodes I tend to get, EEG scan in 2 1/2 weeks. Small possibility of medication.

Looking up.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Gandalf wrote:Just saw a neurologist, no major problems, except for little shaking episodes I tend to get, EEG scan in 2 1/2 weeks. Small possibility of medication.

Looking up.

That's good news, but damn, that's still some scary shit. *blows kiss*
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

Zaia wrote:
That's good news, but damn, that's still some scary shit. *blows kiss*
Seconded. Except for the kiss, of course.
Glad to hear you're OK.
mantakai
Padawan Learner

Post by mantakai »

good to hear your ok still mate, also, your doing well milking it for all its worth off zaia :wink:
"normal is not something to apire to, its something to get away from"